The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 18
johnny_johnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Yes, I pick up & meet Girl C outside KTV at PC joint. After a HH outing, walking over to my car, I meet Girl C (CQ) and Girl J (GZ) both are room-mate standing at the lift lobby of PC joint, waiting for the rain to stop. Both of them was in t-shirt & jeans just finish their night class at nearby school. I approach them, 送你们两一程回家吧. Both agree. And so I exchange contact with Girl C. Girl are at the most natural when they are without any makeup which draw my attention to Girl C. Both of them is still schooling and will pop up at PC joints when they do not have any lesson.

Girl C is from CQ, her character was similar to hotpot 麻辣火锅. It's a challenge for me. I accept rejection from her several times. I almost wanted to give up on her. I grab her hand, and whisper to her ear, "我们交往”, she did not say anything but a sweet smile and a nod of head. Took me months to break the barrier within her and conquered her.

It can be frustrating at times but it is never easy to continue. Know that when you got your girl, you will always worry that you might lose them to other guys or if you dun love them enough. I initiate messaging to her most of the times. A bad mistake made, which give her the impression that you couldn't do without her. She have a upper hand on you.

With proper advise, I manage to correct myself. Understand the concept of less is more. Initiate less messaging to her, most of the times. Until today, I still finding initiating messaging to her difficult. I decrease day by day of messaging her. Give her enough hope in the relationship rather then giving her no hope. Similar to a rubber band, at time you need to pull and at time you need to release the tension drawing her closer to you rather you draw closer to her. A kiss on her cheeks and follow by more imitate as you continue. Women don't understand what their subconscious minds want. A good behaviour and attitude of yourself play the very important role. Im still learning and correct myself as I progress.
Old 05-10-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
iniboss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_johnny View Post
Yes, I pick up & meet Girl C outside KTV at PC joint. After a HH outing, walking over to my car, I meet Girl C (CQ) and Girl J (GZ) both are room-mate standing at the lift lobby of PC joint, waiting for the rain to stop. Both of them was in t-shirt & jeans just finish their night class at nearby school. I approach them, 送你们两一程回家吧. Both agree. And so I exchange contact with Girl C. Girl are at the most natural when they are without any makeup which draw my attention to Girl C. Both of them is still schooling and will pop up at PC joints when they do not have any lesson.

Girl C is from CQ, her character was similar to hotpot 麻辣火锅. It's a challenge for me. I accept rejection from her several times. I almost wanted to give up on her. I grab her hand, and whisper to her ear, "我们交往”, she did not say anything but a sweet smile and a nod of head. Took me months to break the barrier within her and conquered her.

It can be frustrating at times but it is never easy to continue. Know that when you got your girl, you will always worry that you might lose them to other guys or if you dun love them enough. I initiate messaging to her most of the times. A bad mistake made, which give her the impression that you couldn't do without her. She have a upper hand on you.

With proper advise, I manage to correct myself. Understand the concept of less is more. Initiate less messaging to her, most of the times. Until today, I still finding initiating messaging to her difficult. I decrease day by day of messaging her. Give her enough hope in the relationship rather then giving her no hope. Similar to a rubber band, at time you need to pull and at time you need to release the tension drawing her closer to you rather you draw closer to her. A kiss on her cheeks and follow by more imitate as you continue. Women don't understand what their subconscious minds want. A good behaviour and attitude of yourself play the very important role. Im still learning and correct myself as I progress.
Nice share bro. Fully agreed with what you did
Old 05-10-2018, 06:11 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Most of SG guys failed one. They will jip and blast Sms or wechat until those girls ki siao. Then guys started to anyhow react etc.

Until those girls totally turned off. And they start posting on sbf that they kana Kc-ed and heart broken by them.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 05-10-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
albertas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

I re-post this past forum so that others can benefit from the great guidance.

I could agree more because everything taught inside is correct.

I hope to believe that gals are abundance and I have 1000 gals wanted to fark me.

If we can say no woman is special then I think we achieved the self-mastery.

Cheers to a wonderful day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good morning!

Pretty SYTs hv been hit on by many men since they were in early teens n they intuitively know, within 30 secs of meeting a man, whether he is sexually confident n is accustomed to making love to beautiful gals/women. Many of them hv a strong filtering mechanism, at the subconscious level, which weeds out those who r not sexually confident, regardless of their looks, height, age, status, etc. A man's sexual mojo is manifested by his facial expressions, eye ctc, voice tone n body language, not by who he is or what he says or claims to be .

Just the other day I got the HP no of a 20 yo SYT LC OUTSIDE a KTV. She is slightly over 170, abt 52 kg n when I saw her, I was stunned by her good looks n her body/limb proportions. She was gorgeous!. But I pretended only mildly interested n also got HP no from the two other gals w/ her...the next day she actually thought that I was interested in one of her frens, hahaha.

Subsequently, I took all 3 of them to supper, LC appeared less stunning but still very attractive. She has beautiful lips, long straight legs, very slim arms/wrists n I noticed her ample breasts. Nice curvy ass too, although a little more meat there would be even better fro doggie. In another occasion when I was alone w/ her, I asked if she had natural B/C breasts. She said natural D, n pulled away her bra to show that there was no padding n I had an eyeful of her big breasts. I later proposed BY to her n she said she had to think abt it. I then kissed her on her lips...the next day she said yes.

I was hesitant to consummate the deal cuz I was planning to return to Gotham City soon.

In retrospect I was a bit too hasty in offering BY. She was stunning when I 1st saw her as it was dusk n she was dressed to kill. I would rate her looks at 9 n figure 9. Right then I thought I was going to dump my lao po for her. The next day 8 n 8. Subsequent meetings when she had little makeup: 7 to 7.5 n 7.5. Although she is 20 according to her PRC passport, she looks more like 22. Rashomon Effect?

BTW, I also seem to get more satisfaction in getting gals to say yes to BY than the actual BY. LC promised to wait for my return. She claimed that she would never do ST n had never been BY-ed before. I called a most esteemed bro, The Flower King, the other nite to do a background check on her cuz she had been a singer for 3 months. He never heard of her. He also gave me a simple strategy, he is like a military advisor haha...I met her 20 minutes later, we had dinner at a fishhead place on Jalan Sultan...to make a long story short, I vowed to BY her 'long term', gave her a down payment, took her to a secure place n upped her. She was very responsive...haha.

Yesterday I received a newsletter from a famous guru stating his beliefs abt women:

Hey Bro Warbird,

I'm going to keep today's newsletter short and sweet.

I want to share with you two beliefs that I have regarding women
that are the cornerstone of how I interact with them.

Two simple beliefs--ok actually THREE simple beliefs--that can make
your interactions with women more enjoyable and rewarding.

Here you go:

Belief 1: There is an ABUNDANCE of smart, beautiful, and great
women out there.

There are over 3 BILLION females on this planet. Yes, print this in
your brain 3 B-I-L-L-I-O-N, so relax and ditch the scarcity
mindset.

Belief 2: NO woman is more special than any other.

Yes, women come in different forms and shapes. They have different
personalities, attitude, and character, but there is NO one you
should put on a pedestal. They are just human beings who lie, make
mistakes, and are insecure, like you and me.

Belief 3: You shouldn't take "Women" TOO seriously.

Would you take your little sister too seriously if she were to tell
you to fuck off? No. You'd probably laugh. So, yes, anything a
woman does is just funny. She doesn't call back. Laugh. She flakes
on you on a date. Laugh even more. That's how women are. They don't
even know why they do or don't do things. So don't take them too
seriously. They don't want you to. The less you take them
seriously, the more serious they'll be about you.

Ok, that's it for today!

Have an amazing day!

MR. RR

He is right. Well mostly right, except that there r over 3.5 Billion females out there.

Next time if a very pretty 19 yo SYT asks me to get lost, I'll just laugh it off. My relaxed n confident response will be most attractive to her. Who knows? Within 1 wk I'll be eating her chio abalone n fxking her brains out! It has actually happened to me more than once before, hahaha.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 05-10-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster

Bro WB

Another great forum below.

One again re-post to help others.

Try read at least once.

Cheers.

Quote:
Good morning!

Most men don't understand attraction.

A man is very attractive and sexy to desirable and high quality women BECAUSE he is very confident and masculine (in character and personality traits). Period.

If a man has no confidence n is very shy, he will hv a very hard time connecting w/ pretty gals. And if he is also needy n desperate, he will be repulsive to them, even if he is young, handsome, well educated n rich, just like one of my kakis bro KC, who is now in his late 20s.

I hv chionged w/ him for 2 1/2 -3 yrs now. One time, over 2 yrs ago, just two of us went to LV SH n we looked at all the girls in the hall. He thought he had an unfair advantage over me cuz I was a lao chi ko pek. But that nite, I met a singer whom I BY-ed for a wk n an 18 yo SYT whom I BY-ed subsequently, whereas he went home w/ nothing. His voice tone n body language seemed to turn the girls off. BTW, he was not afraid to spend money.

In another instance, bro KC was so enamored w/ a gal from LV that somehow she avoided him as if he was a leper! He couldn't even book her to go to dinner. I knew how bad he must hv felt since my 1st BAO-ee who is my current lao po used to avoid me like that. So he gave me her HP no n I called her. She agreed to hv dinner w/ me even though she had never met me. When I told her bro KC n my GF would go to dinner together, she suddenly said she wasn't free n hung up.

Bro KC has been most unsuccessful w/ non-WLs n WLs alike, despite spending quite lavishly. If u dun know him n 1st see him from afar, u would think that he is a 'SYT killer', hahaha. It's ironic that he spends most of his time jerking off, whereas an ah pek like me is fxking all the chio SYTs of my type.

Decades ago, I used to know a NUS student, an exceptionally handsome n tall Indian boy who looked like a movie star, but who could never get a date from plain looking Indian gals. He was painfully shy...

Morale of the story? Forget abt ur looks, height, weight, physical defects, age, money, etc. Be very confident n masculine. Be a badass! Now go out there n connect w/ n fxk all the gals of ur type, hahaha. Pls dun use force, just attract n charm them, ok?

This morning I received the following newsletter from a guru.

Hi Bro Warbird,

Too Ugly? Too Short? Too Old? Here's How To Turn Your Flaws Into Strengths‏

Are you a guy with a high-pitched voice? Of maybe you've
got a face only a mother could love?

Well, whatever it is, if you're worried and upset about
your physical flaws, which prevent you from attracting
women, then I've got some good news for you.

Not only can you eliminate those flaws, you can turn them
into your advantage. I'll explain how by bringing up an
example of three guys who were very successful players
in their day.

So here's a trivia question for you. What do Steve Tyler
of Aerosmith, the late rapper Eazy-E, and Curly from the
Three Stooges all have in common?

The answer is they all had voices so high that if they had
wanted to, they could have talked to someone on the phone
and that person wouldn't have known they were speaking to a man.

It would have been simple for all three men to have hung
their heads in shame and turn into beta males who never got
laid and never even could get a girl to talk to them.

In fact, I've coached a lot of men who have limiting beliefs
when it comes to things like their voice, their looks, their
genetics, etc. You name the trait, and there's always somebody
who uses that trait as a negative belief, which sabotages their
chances at success with women.

However, despite their high voices, Tyler, Eazy-E, and Curly
were all masters of a simple technique that turned that big
flaw into a big trademark that made them even more attractive
to women.

It's a simple technique that I learned when I studied
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), and it will help you as
tremendously as it did all three of those men.

In order to develop the confidence of my students, I have them
learn and apply this concept. The concept is called reframing.

Here's how reframing works. Basically, you take every negative
belief that you have and turn it into a positive, uplifting
question. Do it like this:

1. "I feel bad about my voice" becomes "How can I use my unique
voice as my own trademark that sets me apart from other guys?"
(That's what Tyler, Eazy-E, and Curly all did.)

2. "My face is pockmarked from acne" becomes "How is my face
totally awesome? How can my lack of natural good looks actually
help me with women?"

3. "I'm too short" becomes "How can I height to my advantage?"

As you ponder your new, reframed questions in your mind, your
brain will come up with answers to them.

For example, you might find that it's to your advantage to not
be a "pretty boy." Women expect good-looking guys to talk to
them, so when you're displaying the confidence to talk with them,
their guards will be down.

They won't expect you to try to pick them up. That gives you a
window of opportunity to display your confident, alpha male
personality.

Being short can allow you to gain rapport much easier with girls
than taller guys can. Tall guys have a psychological communication
barrier a lot of the time because they're literally speaking to a
lot of girls (who tend on average to be shorter than guys) from a
different level.

So remember, it's not your flaws that get in your way. It's your
limiting beliefs that do.

Your ugly face doesn't get in your way of meeting women. Instead
it's your belief about your face, which interferes with your inner
sense of confidence. That lack of confidence is the thing that
women pick up on.

For a woman to be attracted to a guy, the man's confidence level
is one of the most important traits that he can have. You can
become comfortable with yourself by turning your flaws from
weaknesses into traits that set you apart from the bland, ordinary guys.

So I want you to stop reading after this, get out a pen (or open
a blank document in your word processor) and write out your negative
beliefs. Then write positive, uplifting questions about how to turn
those flaws into good things.

When you become happy and comfortable with all your traits, through
the technique of reframing, you'll become unstoppable with your
self-confidence. Gain that kind of confidence, and you'll magnetically
attract girls to you.

Learn to develop the confidence and mindset that make women lust
for you................

Talk soon,

Mr. TY

Comments?

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 05-10-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
TomcatF14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertas View Post
Bro WB

I hope to believe that gals are abundance and I have 1000 gals wanted to fark me.

Thanks for re-posting. And thanks Bro WB for this great thread too.

Have a nice weekend.
Old 05-10-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
CharlieZheron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice post, tks for sharing.

An awesome thread here by Bro WB.

Cheers.

Quote:
Bro WB

Try read at least once.

Cheers.
Old 06-10-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
dalian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Gotham city - New York - Daily Planet?

I personally would like to thank you for all your valuable contributions to this thread.

Your post below was indeed valuable lesson for me.

I don't know how to disqualify a girl and always get stuck.

If I had read your thread then I think should guided me to earlier days.

Thanks and happy weekend.

Quote:
i

Greetings from Gotham City!

Ths to bros here for sharing their expertise on sex positions n strategies for lasting longer. I hv my own opinions which I'll share w/ u all at a later date.

I like Mr. Chairman's direct approach to getting the pussies. I do the same. I always ask a new gal for ST, sometimes within 60 secs of meeting her. BY-ing, which is offered only to gals who dun do STs, takes slightly longer, haha.

To me, time is much more valuable then money.

A guru sent me the following msg a wk ago. It applies to all gals/women n all RS.

Don't waste your time‏,

Hey Bro warbird,

One of the most important things you can do in attraction is
disqualify women. As soon as you determine a woman is not right
for you, no matter your goals with women, you should politely move
on.

Some women you can tell in ten minutes. Some a week. Some a
month. For some it might even take a year, although I'd call that
excessive. But in the end, it really doesn't matter.

As soon as you know a woman is not right for you, end it, and move
on, no matter how much or how little time you have invested.

Obviously you want to shorten the evaluation process as much as
possible, but no matter how much time you have invested, if she's
not right for you, you must go.

The only thing we have in this life that's limited is time. The
time you spend with a woman who's not right for you is time you
could be spending finding one who is, or spending time with that
one.

How do you evaluate? You determine the results you want at the
present time in your life, and she either matches up with those or
she doesn't. There's no middle ground.

As you move along in life, the results you want may change. You
may be a guy who wants to date, then decides he wants a committed
relationship. You may be a man who's just out of a relationship,
and wants to date and nothing else. At some point in your life,
you will probably be both of those men.

But you cannot waste precious seconds with a woman who doesn't
match up with what you want at this point in your life. All that
does is get you farther away from a woman that does.

Brutal? Not really. It's actually the most humane thing you can
do because it gives her the opportunity to either find someone
compatible, or get fantasy-land out of her head, and her mind right
about the way the world really works.

The most successful people think in terms of time, first and
foremost. When they think of capital to spend and capital to
invest, they think in terms of time capital, something that is
running out for all of us.

Spending time with a woman not right for you is squandering time
capital. Investing time to find the woman who is right for you, or
is right for you, is a wise use of it, something few men ever do.

Make sure you're one of them.

On with the fun,

Your Guru

Old 06-10-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
dalian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a classic lesson from a very senior person.

All the correct moves but never be gentleman.

Gentleman dun get you pussy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen.angel View Post
Dear Bro quickie51234,

1) So you wanna be gentleman or wanna fcuk her? Sorry to be so crude, but I’ll relate a story to you later;
2) There is always a chance but will depend on you;
3) Wrong; and
4) What do you want to do?

2 weeks ago, I was at LV SH with Bro Warbird, showing him one of my gfs photos on QQ and also other PRC SYTs on my facebook. I also showed him weixin and all the wonderful features and 3 methods of finding gals using it – Look around, Shake, and Drift Bottle. Look around will show you all the weixin users within a 1km radius from your location. Shake will look for users who are also shaking their phone (anywhere in the world). Drift bottle will let you fish for bottles (with messages) thrown into the mobile sea by other users. I’ve personally chat up gals who are in China using the drift bottle feature – a very slim and hot girl who under my encouragement, went ahead to undergo plastic surgery to slim her cheekbones. She sent me pics of her after-surgery photos.

But the best is using “Look around” cos whenever you are within a 1km radius of SYT high density areas, you will bound to see a lot of girls. Eg., near Tiong Bahru, People’s Park, and of cos at the outlets in Havelock Road! And my story begins at LV 2 Fridays ago…

While showing Bro Warbird and my gal who were around using Look Around, my GPS position was logged by weixin. In the wee hours after the party, I received a message from a gal. She wanted me to bring her out for supper. At 2+am?!?!?! WTF?!?!? Anyways, we continued messaging each other until I finally said why not I buy you lunch? She said OK. That night, she asked me for my mobile no. so that we can talk on the phone and I replied that I would give it to her the next morning citing inconvenience. And she replied: “Oh you are married. Let’s not have lunch. Your wife will not be happy”. So I said OK fine. And went to sleep. No big deal. But in my mind, I know for sure she will initiate contact again. And true enough, she messaged me the next day. She asked me to call her and we talked.

She’s 22, from Sichuan and is here for 3 week, leaving Singapore the next. She works in TAM. That was yesterday. We talked about lots of things but to highlight something in our conversation that’s relevant to this post. She complained to me about this super nice customer whom she met on the first day at work in TAM. Super nice guy who asked her to sit with him (to her, anyone who asked her is a savior, especially after standing there for hours at end in high heels. You know how they think when they are in a line up? God please, let me sit down, white knight or black knight, you are my savior!) Anyways, back to this super nice customer who booked her for the next 2 visits cos he just wanted someone familiar to sit and chat with him and he didn’t really enjoy going to such places. (hello?!?!?!?!). He would not force her to drink (she’s a lousy drinker) and whould shield her from drinks when mummy wants the gals to drink. Pays her a little extra tips ($50 more) every time. They would talk on the phone and then she finally agreed to go out to have lunch with him.

Here comes the bomb: He picked her up; he drove her straight to a hotel; he asked her to name a price. She felt humiliated and deeply hurt. She told me if it was any other customer who negotiated with her in TAM, she would have politely rejected and not offended. But from someone she thought was a total gentleman!? Disbelieve and total humiliation.

My point? You want to be a gentleman? Sure. Be a gentleman. All the way. But know this: a gentleman will not get into the gal’s pussy. Sorry to be crude here but its true. Being a gentleman and not touchy is not a sign of confidence. Please, you must change your tact if you want to taste the pussy!! Bro Warbird has posted so many gems for all of us to learn.

She wanted to meet me last evening but I rejected her. I may be seeing her later or go for lunch with her tomorrow though. But I have no intentions to up her as my plate is currently full now. There’s only so many pussies I can handle at one time and poor me can only afford 1 or 2 at a time. All my time already taken up by my work, investments, family and gfs.

Sorry for the long-winded post but thanks for reading!
Old 06-10-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
brownmole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wish I had read this thread earlier too.

Anyway this is a great thread by Bro WB, thanks bro.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalian View Post
Bro WB

I personally would like to thank you for all your valuable contributions to this thread.

Old 07-10-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

What an auspicious Sunday!!

My sincere gratitude to ALL samsters who hv posted here. I hv benefited immensely since 2009. Actually negative and hostile posts hv been even more helpful. What didn't kill me has made me much stronger and wiser. I hv even more grit now...

I hv been very busy and my posts hv been very brief.

Without this thread and without all the posts here, both negative and positive, I would still be clueless about girls/women. And a pathetic failure.

In the last 4-5 yrs, I hv seen ONLY 3 chio 18 yo SYTs of my type in SG. And ALL 3 of them hv become my LPs. They are LS, ZT and TY. LS is now 22, ZT 21 and TY 18.

TY and LS are still my full-time LPs in SG. There is another girl KT, but I met her in Aug 2016 when she just turned 19.

When will I see another 18 yo chio SYT of my type? I'm not sure. 可遇而不可求 I met LS in March 2015, ZT in Dec 2015 and TY in March 18, when she was barely 18.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by soothsayer View Post
Bro WB

I didn't know your putong hua so powerful.

Anyway reading through your forums make me wonder how small I felt. I felt a shame not to do what you guys are doing,

Will try to continue reading.

Always will remember to have self-mastery.

Cheers,
Bro,

The girl XYZ wrote it, not me.

It's never too late to change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soothsayer View Post
Impressive with bro WB forum above.

So many nice topics discussed and very rich content.

Cheers.
Bro, thanks.

THE best definition of confidence I hv read.

"Confidence, essentially, is the possession of the
ability to increase the value of others around you. That’s why
guys who don’t have money but do demonstrate this quality
are still able to attract beautiful, self-assured women."

What is puzzling is that I quoted this Ang Moh guru in 2012 but his book was first published in 2014!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qingdao View Post
Bro WB

Many thanks for a great thread.

Always must be relentless pursuit of getting gals.

Lovely motto and mojo.

Agreed with you that our body language is crucial and the lesser we speak the best. Vice -versa female body language too tells us plenty.

Hope to learn more here.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

Your mindset or frame and body language are THE most important determinants of your success w/ girls/women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qingdao View Post
Below is another guru great post.

Very interesting contrast to above post.

Cheers.
Bro,

Man and women are totally different when it comes to attraction at the subconscious level, where it really counts. Sadly, most men AND even women are completely clueless.

"When interacting with women, it's very important for a man to step
away from his "male brain" and understand how women view various
actions. Because what might be wonderfully exciting for you, might
make her head for the hills..................."

Quote:
Originally Posted by getyourtip View Post
Bro WB

Now I learned plenty of ways to tackle gals. I was very shy when young and totally ignorant. I wished I had read this thread much earlier and plenty to learn.

To this ang moh guru bonding is simple.

Just agree with the gal and things get done.

How I wish this is magic

Don't get me wrong because it may work.

Bye.
Bro, tks so much for your post.

Emotional and sexual bonding w/ beautiful girls/women of you type is a vital part of a good and happy life.

The guru was talking about emotional bonding

A 3 Step Magic Formula for evoking amazing
feelings of LOVE and APPRECIATION from any woman

Bonding Step 1: Mirror her words

Bonding Step 2: Validate her feelings.

Bonding Step 3. Empathize.

For sexual bonding? The key is prolonged penetration sex...

Quote:
Originally Posted by getyourtip View Post
Bro WB

Yes long term investment.

I congratulate you on a very successful thread here.

I will follow guru advice to maintain contact. Gals that aren't available now can get available within weeks, months or years.

Many regards
Remember your tips.
Bro, tks

I'm a long-term investor, in equities, real estate and chio SYTs/young women.

When a girl is older, I always encourage her to get married. I often still maintain contact because she may have a chio SYT girlfriend or niece.

Quote:

Bro, thanks for your post.

Kudos to you for having a GF at practically zero damage. As per our many chats before, you know exactly what to do to maintain POWER in the rs.

I had predicted many months ago that you would get her. My exact words: Fuck her for free.

Your success has bolstered my beliefs and confidence in my various hypotheses on young women.

Meet me soon at PC joints for a free tour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iniboss View Post
Nice share bro. Fully agreed with what you did
Thanks, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Most of SG guys failed one. They will jip and blast Sms or wechat until those girls ki siao. Then guys started to anyhow react etc.

Until those girls totally turned off. And they start posting on sbf that they kana Kc-ed and heart broken by them.
Bro, tks.

Most SG men hv deprivation and scarcity mindset. It's an intractable disease. A complete cure would require reprogramming of the subconscious mind. It will take a very long time.

AND, they are completely clueless about attraction.

See the posts by bro albertas.

Quote:
Bro WB

Bro, tks

A man must hv abundance mindset. Never be afraid to walk away from a beautiful young woman of your type.

Quote:
Bro WB

Try read at least once.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

Your re-post is a gem.

women pick up on.

My TW wife used to advise me. 一个男人美丑没关系, 要看他的气质, 要很冷静很笃定,做人要有诚信, 一诺千金!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomcatF14 View Post
Thanks for re-posting. And thanks Bro WB for this great thread too.

Have a nice weekend.
Bro, tks.

Quote:
Bro WB

Bro, tks!

One of the most important things you can do in attraction is to
disqualify women. As soon as you determine a woman is not right
for you, no matter your goals with women, you should politely move
on.

Some women you can tell in ten minutes. Some a week. Some a
month. For some it might even take a year, although I'd call that
excessive. But in the end, it really doesn't matter.

But you cannot waste precious seconds with a woman who doesn't
match up with what you want at this point in your life. All that
does is get you farther away from a woman that does.

Brutal? Not really. It's actually the most humane thing you can
do because it gives her the opportunity to either find someone
compatible, or get fantasy-land out of her head, and her mind right
about the way the world really works.

The most successful people think in terms of time, first and
foremost. When they think of capital to spend and capital to
invest, they think in terms of time capital, something that is
running out for all of us.

Spending time with a woman not right for you is squandering time
capital. Investing time to find the woman who is right for you, or
is right for you, is a wise use of it, something few men ever do.

Make sure you're one of them.

Quote:
This is a classic lesson from a very senior person.

All the correct moves but never be gentleman.

Gentleman dun get you pussy.
Bro, tks.

Be a badass gentleman or prestigious man who adds value to society and who helps many people unconditionally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownmole View Post
I wish I had read this thread earlier too.

Anyway this is a great thread by Bro WB, thanks bro.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 08-10-2018 at 11:44 AM.
Old 08-10-2018, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, thanks for your post.

Kudos to you for having a GF at practically zero damage. As per our many chats before, you know exactly what to do to maintain POWER in the rs.

I had predicted many months ago that you would get her. My exact words: Fuck her for free.

Your success has bolstered my beliefs and confidence in my various hypotheses on young women.

Meet me soon at PC joints for a free tour.

Bro, tks

A man must hv abundance mindset. Never be afraid to walk away from a beautiful young woman of your type

Your re-post is a gem.

women pick up on.

My TW wife used to advise me. 一个男人美丑没关系, 要看他的气质, 要很冷静很笃定,做人要有诚信, 一诺千金!

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB
Bro WB

Nice reply post.

Thanks.
Old 08-10-2018, 07:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
sochi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

What a detailed post below on the topic to bao a girl.

Also details to bao a girl in China province.

Cheers to you.

Hope to learn more.

Quote:
Hi bro Scorp888,

Yes, BY is Bao Yang. I give the gals a monthly allowance, usually paid every 15-16 days. Most gals want a 'long term' RS, haha. Some would be happy to come to SG on visitor pass.

The monthly allowance varies a lot, depending on the gals n how much I like them. My gals normally dun work at all. For various reasons, I may tell a gal to return to work n I'll pay her 50-60% less per month. Her pussy of course is still exclusive to me.

How much is the monthly allowance for a gal who doesn't work anywhere? The going rate in SG is from 7K to 20K. Any bros here hv paid more?

It's much less expensive to BY gals in China. See below.

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. .................................................. ....................

Good morning!

Yes, it's very inexpensive to BY chio SYTs of my type in China, especially in smaller cities. How inexpensive? Read my dialogue w/ XL below.

Last yr I was in BJ n 2 high school gals flew there to meet w/ me. One of them is CL n the other XL.

XL was a very fair n cute 17 yo Hunan gal, 168 n 52kg, who lived in Nanning, Guanxi. A month after meeting her, she asked me for a small loan n I said no. She later deleted me from her QQ. Recently, She reestablished ctc w/ me.

She also sent me several recent photos. Here is my QQ dialogue w/ her on 27 March:

XL 9:31:46 AM
在哪哟?
WB 9:31:46 AM
您好,我现在有事不在,一会再和您联系。
XL 9:32:02 AM
还记得我是谁么?
WB 9:32:03 AM
您好,我现在有事不在,一会再和您联系。
WB 9:52:55 AM
记得, 你是XL, 哈哈
XL 9:35:54 PM
Emoticon
WB 9:35:53 PM
您好,我现在有事不在,一会再和您联系。
XL 9:38:43 PM
最近过得怎样呀?在美国?
WB 9:38:43 PM
您好,我现在有事不在,再和您联系。
WB 9:57:36 PM
很好呢, 我刚回美国, 你在那里上大学?
XL 9:57:46 PM
在南宁咯 呵呵
WB 9:59:38 PM (using iphone)
你记得你是湖北人
XL 10:03:31 PM
湖南人啦
XL 10:03:43 PM
哇用iphone..呵呵 富人
WB 10:5:27 PM
哈哈, 传几张相片来吧
XL 10:11:06 PM
嗯嗯可以啊 等下哈 现在不够以前纯了 哈哈
WB 10:12:29 PM
哈哈好的
She sent me 7 photos.
WB 10:19:51 PM
哈哈你比以前成熟漂亮了
XL 10:20:26 PM
呵呵..老了 过了18岁了
WB 10:24:27 PM
来新加坡做我的女人
XL 10:24:41 PM
去不了新加坡额
WB 10:25:20 PM
??为什么
XL 10:25:27 PM
要上学啊
XL 10:25:32 PM
而且我也不懂怎么去
WB 10:27:28 PM
假期时候来
XL 10:28:12 PM
假期爸妈还是管着哎我是很想去啦
WB 10:31:39 PM
哦知道了, 要见你一定要去中国
XL 10:31:47 PM
Emoticon
WB 10:33:26 PM
哈哈哈
XL 10:33:35 PM
Emoticon
XL 10:33:40 PM
你很少来中国吧
WB 10:39:05 PM
很少, 不过明年可能去厦门住
XL 10:39:34 PM
厦门..
XL 10:40:24 PM
..以前很有活力觉得努力肯定可以到那边去生活 但是现在觉得没希望了
WB 10:41:30 PM
那边是厦门?
XL 10:42:09 PM
不是福建厦门么大城市 没那本事去
XL 10:42:20 PM
Emoticon
WB 10:43:40 PM
为什么? 去玩呗
XL 10:44:16 PM
..没有能力去那边生活.. 去玩还是可以的 呵呵
WB 10:46:05 PM
我养你就有能力了
XL 10:47:27 PM
..呵呵..现在在南宁有很多想包养学生妹的。但是都给价钱很低很低
WB 10:48:18 PM
多低呢?
XL 10:48:49 PM
最低的有2千一个月的..最高的1万一个月
WB 10:49:58 PM
太低了哈哈

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 08-10-2018, 07:20 AM
Samster

Bro WB

I am not sure why anyone wanted to up a girl before she turned 18 yo.

Better be safe and dun get into the law.

If anyone found with evidence of having sex with a underaged girl overseas can be prosecuted in Singapore.

So try not to be impatient.

Cheers.

Quote:
Greetings fro Gotham City!

I received a PM from bro fwstallion:

"Bro WB

Appreciated your continued postings. Hope to meet up another time and would remind you that the law remains as such for girls under 18. best wishes

bro fwstallion"

I replied that I don't touch a gal until her18th birthday. I always check her ID or passport n I thanked him.

XL is over 18 now, haha.

BTW, I'm a very disciplined LEGALIST n nothing, absolutley nothing, not millions nor the prettiest gal, will make me break the law.

As u recall, I met a gorgeous gal last yr, the 17 yo FF, who actually implored me to BY her. I said NO n asked her to come back on her 18th birthday.

Separately, 20 yo LC will be leaving SG soon. She also wants to be my long-term mistress, either in SG or Xiamen.

Getting visa has been a thorny issue for some of my gals. I guess I must move to Xiamen very soon.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 08-10-2018, 07:23 AM
Samster

How I wish can be like Dominique?

Bro WB will say must hv self-mastery.

Thanks for great guru post.

Quote:
Good morning!

A guru just sent me a brief msg on "Aggravated Pimping" in which he describes 3 types of men n code of conduct (honor) n karma.

Hey Bro Warbird,

Remember Dominique Strauss-Kahn, former head of the International Monetary Fund, lecherous old coot, and raunchy old man?

He's back, and this time it appears he really did it. If you're
not familiar with Strauss-Kahn, he's an avowed socialist who loves
living the high life on other people's money.

He was initially hailed by girlie men in the financial media for
his genius idea of lending money to countries who were broke and
could never, ever pay it back.

He was known for living in trendy, high rise apartments, arriving
in luxurious limousines (like any good socialist should), and
seducing women. He was admired as a "hot rabbit" with a real
chance of winning the French presidency, until his bad habits
finally caught up with him.

Karma is a real bitch sometimes. While he was falsely accused of
sexual assault in New York city, that false accusation led to a lot
of his dirty laundry being aired, with him being exposed as a
legitimate walking sexual harassment lawsuit waiting to happen.

Some men are true ladies men, men who genuinely love women (a la
the character of Hank Moody in Californication). Some men are
womanizers and players, who care only for themselves and their own
gratification. And some, like Strauss-Kahn, are true pigs who
enjoy hurting women to feed their power hungry egos.

Well, it has all come home to roost. Strauss Kahn has been
arrested in France charged with, get this, "aggravated pimping."
For real.

Turns out he's accused of running and profiting from a prostitution
ring (like any good socialist should), which is a big no-no in
France and, well, everywhere else.

Strauss-Kahn is the perfect example of a very talented man with
absolutely no code to live by. He will say anything to get what he
wants, adopt any belief, cross any boundary. Such men have a
tendency to rise to great heights, then fall very, very far.

Having your own code to live by separates you from those who take
satisfaction purely in material gain, no matter how ill gotten.
Such men can never truly connect with women because they can never
be trusted.

But the man who lives by his own code can be trusted, and will
connect with women in a way most men never can. She knows he will
protect her physically and emotionally because his code demands it,
and women are drawn towards such men.

So find your own code and live by it. Everything else really is
just aggravated pimping.

On with the fun...

Mr. Guru

Your comments?

Bro WB