The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-12-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
kenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Kenn fly areoplane again by nat. This time 10 min before i reached. Reason period. Dunno how many times le. And i do notice a pattern i got some spam msg for online betting after makin booking with her. Dunno is it so coincidence. Spoilt my day.
Old 27-12-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Really running out of websites..even this old timer FL has to masquerade as ML at SLG

https://sglonelyguy.org/xinxin-massage/
SLG is perhaps the best option for them now.. No need to waste money to advertise on other platforms with low traffic..

What to do.. That's the fallout from the major sites being compromised..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-12-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Eventually all sites will be down.
It's just a matter of time.

QUOTE=SMRTLTD;19579025]SLG is perhaps the best option for them now.. No need to waste money to advertise on other platforms with low traffic..

What to do.. That's the fallout from the major sites being compromised..[/QUOTE]
Old 27-12-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Correct.. The customer also can chut pattern more than badminton..

Recently a ML told me her customer offered crazy amounts of money to go all the way, but she flat out refused his advances, and when I asked her why he didn't he just find a FL instead, she said he wanted to do it with her as she's "cleaner" than those advertised FL.. Damn lol man..

Still got many weird and crazy stories lol.. Hard to imagine what goes through the minds of such people but the world wouldn't be what it is without siao langs everywhere..
Lots of crazies out there. That's why the girls know they need to harden themselves. If not they'd be living in fear.

So it's a vicious circle. Crazies out there so girl learn to be tough to handle them. But tough can be too tough for other sincere bros, as Blu3 mentioned. So it goes around.
Old 27-12-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
There's some truth in what you said.
I know her better than many of you here.
And she has told me all about you guys.

No point for me to say more about it.
Case closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
You might be right if it is some underwhelming MLs needing to pull a stunt to get some business but for Mango, she has her own regulars and she has the ability to make her own money without resorting to tactics like these.
Old 27-12-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.org/yangyang-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-qian-qian/

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-tian-xin/

https://sglonelyguy.org/ruirui-massage/

Any FRs for them? Scared hit land mine, cause pics a bit too good to be true!
Old 27-12-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
SLG is perhaps the best option for them now.. No need to waste money to advertise on other platforms with low traffic..

What to do.. That's the fallout from the major sites being compromised..
Actually there is a big queue to be in SLG. I was told by some new entrants that no space liow, and have to wait.

I was hoping SLG doesn't become greedy and be more discriminating with the numbers. Which for a while they seemed to be. But now looks like they are taking on all comers. And we all know what happens when a website becomes greedy and become very big right?
Old 27-12-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Actually there is a big queue to be in SLG. I was told by some new entrants that no space liow, and have to wait.

I was hoping SLG doesn't become greedy and be more discriminating with the numbers. Which for a while they seemed to be. But now looks like they are taking on all comers. And we all know what happens when a website becomes greedy and become very big right?
SLG's navigation and segmentation is terrible.. More entrants means more scrolling and people don't have the patience to do it.. Those at the bottom will probably suffer..

Yes.. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.. How long has SLG been in operation anyway? Seems like they are quite resilient and robust in withstanding the test of time..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-12-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
SLG's navigation and segmentation is terrible.. More entrants means more scrolling and people don't have the patience to do it.. Those at the bottom will probably suffer..

Yes.. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.. How long has SLG been in operation anyway? Seems like they are quite resilient and robust in withstanding the test of time..
They were around even before Lil Tiger Den, which became the go-to ML site. Then they all came and went and still SLG remained. Cross fingers for a while longer.
Old 27-12-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

All the sites (except SH69, and LTD, but LTD I believe as some bros said, was sold to someone that wasn't the original tiger.. ) all stopped paying SBF ad space and tried going solo before getting shut down by the authorities.. Coincidence?
Old 27-12-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Actually I believe there's a change in SLG management or change in management style.
Come the second half of the year, they even bought banner advertisement on this forum and listed up more girls who are FLs masquerading as MLs. Alot more landmines nowadays compared to the before I feel.
Prior to recent events, the listing there were majority authentic MLs. To even list up on there, the ML agent got to have some connections. If it's a totally new girl/agent, they will not accept. (Heard the same news as Kopiosteve, SLG reject to list some of those girls who were left stranded without their agents)
Old 27-12-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
We can basically apply that for every ML/FL we come across, since they may be wearing a different mask every time they service a customer..

Unless you can read her mind/inner thoughts or hire a PI to tail her 24/7, there's really no way to ascertain the true intentions and character of a lady..

That's why always follow dai lou's 4 commandments when indulging in this hobby..
Yup, Dai Lou's four commandments, the only cheong bible I follow when lost. Oh pun intended there.

A reason I nowadays always try to remain as a 生命中的过客 no matter how close with the MLs. Yes, there can be occasional fuck trips for those who want more of that rod but just keep it to that.

On the side note, thousands of different minds out there, of course they wear a mask like in every service industry. That vicious cycle also made things worse, I agree.

So some comments said sometimes just let me think twice. Sometimes know a bit too much also not good.
Old 27-12-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
They were around even before Lil Tiger Den, which became the go-to ML site. Then they all came and went and still SLG remained. Cross fingers for a while longer.
If not wrong, seems like a few smaller websites combine to become the bigger SLG. At one point of time lah, I think. At one point, I think SH69 and that fruit website were my go to for hardcore business. Nice gems I found back then.
Old 27-12-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

is true, heard from reg, jiemei have to queue to get list.
there's a chinese saying '树大招风‘.
Old 27-12-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But i find SLG loading page speed faster lor....so kind of make up the 'navigation and segmentation' shortfall.

I'm pretty impatient....I won't visit any website regularly in which the loading speed sucks.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1