The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-12-2019, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Go try and prove them wrong. Don't be discourage by their negative posts
Yes I concur... I want to be wrong. Please show me what a mofo I am. Go go go!
Old 26-12-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes I concur... I want to be wrong. Please show me what a mofo I am. Go go go!
I also hope I am wrong with my +5 for age & weight and-5 for height methodology. Maybe need to + and - more leh
Old 26-12-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Dude, look carefully. That's how I feel she doesn't tick many boxes. So don't tell us that she does!

Meitu so much, easily be in her 30s. But the biggest issue for me is her pictures always hiding/covering her tummy. Even the video the tummy is not in frame. That should already set off alarms!!! Check her chunky arms, and with her given stats, I'd say she is quite the short plus size lady.

And to the power 9 zapper - have a great day
Haha, people need to learn how to identify signs, and not just from photos. When in doubt, look at arms & legs, its always an indicator of size. You see some proven MLs are not afraid to show tummy area.

Also, if the ad puts 25yrs old, you can be sure its closer to 30, otherwise, the ad would probably just put 21. And if the weight is shown to be anywhere above 50, its never gonna be slim

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 26-12-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 12
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Recently rtm OG Angel, must say her body even though she say gained some weight, still looks perfect to me. Also the way she walks and carries herself is amazing, full of confidence like she bosses you. Sensual still great as usual, personality still abit dingdong that it’s funny, what a gem!
Old 26-12-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Any one attempted https://sglonelyguy.org/yu-er-massage
Old 26-12-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now 200 at 4.... site
saw it what an upsize meal.
Old 26-12-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I also hope I am wrong with my +5 for age & weight and-5 for height methodology. Maybe need to + and - more leh

Hahaha... I think height usually quite near reality.

For me, in websites, age wise -/+ 2 years if as states 25yo or under.

If 25yo and above, that is where the trouble starts. The age stated usually corresponds with how the meitu-ed pictures looks like, not the lady's real age. So there can be huge differences. That's why I will always scrutinize the pictures for tell-tale signs (altered contours, arms, hidden tummy, etc), then find out which locations they stay (there are areas which the older ladies are usually placed) and trust my instincts before confirming.

Happy hunting bro
Old 26-12-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Haha. Your loved SYT will be coming back lah.
Sometime it's hard to say. They are after all woman. Maybe I visit her in GX...lol
Old 26-12-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Haha, people need to learn how to identify signs, and not just from photos. When in doubt, look at arms & legs, its always an indicator of size. You see some proven MLs are not afraid to show tummy area.

Also, if the ad puts 25yrs old, you can be sure its closer to 30, otherwise, the ad would probably just put 21. And if the weight is shown to be anywhere above 50, its never gonna be slim
Yes need to learn.

Re-quote for more insights in looking for your ideal ML. Lol
Old 26-12-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Just be yourself lor.. Why this kind of stuff need any advice or hype one lol..
Go with the expectation of a hype and lesser disappointment...
Old 26-12-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Tomorrow feedback.
Old 26-12-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Go with the expectation of a hype and lesser disappointment...
The higher your expectation, the greater your disappointment if you don’t get what you hope for..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-12-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry guys. anyone can give link for lili? I only see the one listed under local in SLG
Old 26-12-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Sometime it's hard to say. They are after all woman. Maybe I visit her in GX...lol
Didn’t know you so besotted with a ML leh lol..

But in the past you got personally pay any old favourites a visit?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-12-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreskinzzz View Post
Recently rtm OG Angel, must say her body even though she say gained some weight, still looks perfect to me. Also the way she walks and carries herself is amazing, full of confidence like she bosses you. Sensual still great as usual, personality still abit dingdong that it’s funny, what a gem!
so she a boss n we are slave
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1