The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 26-10-2008, 11:29 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

WOOHOO,the final minutes were really killing me !

Happy Deepavali
Old 26-10-2008, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 22
S3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to all

HELL YEAH.....
we kick the blue ass...
Old 26-10-2008, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

WELL DONE YOU MIGHTY REDS !!!!!!
YOU MADE ME HAPPY AND MADE ME $$$$$ !!!!!!!

A TRIBUTE TO ALL REDS FANS HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 26-10-2008, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 19
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

this is a great night for all the Reds.
we not only beaten Chelsea 1-0,but also broken the longest EPL's home record hold by Chelsea.
first Manchester United,now Chelsea and will be waiting for Arsenal.
this time,we do not need to come back from behind,we take the lead in the first half and hold on.
a great team effort,we manage to limit Chelsea to few shooting and scoring chances.

going to have a sweet dream tonight.

bro ANDYSIAO14,very nice pictue.

Happy Deepavalii To All Indian & Hindus Brothers Here !!!

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 27-10-2008, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 17
BabyJane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBabyJane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14 View Post
WELL DONE YOU MIGHTY REDS !!!!!!
YOU MADE ME HAPPY AND MADE ME $$$$$ !!!!!!!

A TRIBUTE TO ALL REDS FANS HERE

HAHA the logo of liverpool hammering manure and chelski is priceless!! It made my already wonderful night!
Old 27-10-2008, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3993 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Our victory was really really impressive, not cos we didn't have Torres but the way we did it. It was completely comfortable and I can only recall A Cole's effort near the end.

A great team performance. I think the matches this season have really shown the players' mentality and desire to win the league. And all credit to Rafa for pushing the team.

Special mention to Riera. What a player, especially first half. Takes on players, does not lose the ball cheaply, intelligent and strong. Glad he cost GBP 10m less than Barry!
Old 27-10-2008, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

I m also veri veri delighted.
But they must keep their feet on the ground,don't get carried away.
The season jz started 4 less than 3 mths.
Be consistent, be forcus.
2gether great things shall be done.
Old 27-10-2008, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 18
Himerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to behold

yes,we must stay focus and concentrate.
maybe after so long,we can really smell it.
yesterday was one of the most wonderful moments for us.

I Am An Liverpudian

与人冲突时,退一步海阔天空;追女友时,退一步人去楼空

Just Up: littlemuttz
Waiting List To Return: SIng_in_HCMC,BBBJ lover,bonkster,songest
Old 27-10-2008, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24113 / Power: 27
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

ye..ye....i watched the whole match!Our defence was just like the great wall of china, rock solid!Agger is begining to recall his old form.Again, Babel came on to cause panic to the back of the cheski!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 27-10-2008, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11239 / Power: 25
justhorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Andysiao14, your pic really sum up Liverpool's season thus far

Hope they will do the double over them this season

Yeah! Yeah!
Old 27-10-2008, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4474 / Power: 19
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome victory.. although we did not enjoy a lion's share of possession, it was possession well used.

Even the long shots were of much superior quality than chelsea's

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 27-10-2008, 05:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -344 / Power: 0
highsexdrive highsexdrive highsexdrive highsexdrive

come on Liverpool! make Sir.. no he doesnt deserve the title Sir. Make the old shit retire of not able to pass Liverpool record title of 18 times.

He doenst deserve as he is the most dirty manager in the EPL.

As he will intrust player to bring down any player who is on a clear of 1 on 1 with goal keeper. Even that mean 1 player down to that old shit.

Remember what happened years back when Owen was clear to score? Paul came from back with a professional foul to brought him down. Not to mention I caught a few games while ManU trying to bring down player whie on the way to shot at goal.

Come on Liverpool!
Old 27-10-2008, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

damn of all the time...miss this match as got dinner to attend...anyone knows any you tube link for the goal???
Old 27-10-2008, 07:46 PM

Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
...anyone knows any you tube link for the goal???
Enjoy,click the small screens at the bottom for more actions after the first screen play

Old 27-10-2008, 08:11 PM

Nice pic for caption

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1