The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-12-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 21
bangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Is there like a blacklist or something? How come I contact the girls they don't reply? 😔.

Tried contacting 2 girls. Both no reply...

I've Never contacted SLG's girls before, last time contact from other sites.

Ah well...
Old 23-12-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
wrxstik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR
https://sglonelyguy.org/le-er-massage/

Damage: $110, but ask payment before starting anything
Boobs: 610
Looks: 7/10, cute and won’t reject
Service: almost no massage. After bathing straight away sensual and followed by blowjob.
CIM: Tried better CIM. But I would say not bad already ba... but she won’t take all in. Cum half way she will pull out and the rest on her hands.

I believe she’s a FL as the first question before blowjob started she keep hinting me wanna extra service as her below itchy.

rtm: Nope, although cute, but in and out in 30 mins (including showering) and ask for money before start. Shouldn’t have paid her full amount.
Old 23-12-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Which Xue Er? I found two in SG LONELY
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-xue-er/
Old 23-12-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxstik View Post
MR
https://sglonelyguy.org/le-er-massage/

Service: almost no massage. After bathing straight away sensual and followed by blowjob.
CIM: Tried better CIM. But I would say not bad already ba... but she won’t take all in. Cum half way she will pull out and the rest on her hands.

I believe she’s a FL as the first question before blowjob started she keep hinting me wanna extra service as her below itchy.

rtm: Nope, although cute, but in and out in 30 mins (including showering) and ask for money before start. Shouldn’t have paid her full amount.
Thanks bro. Strike off my to DO list.
Old 23-12-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaojun1986 View Post
Quite a few FRs on her oredi bro. Pretty face. Slim (more of skinny) frame. Not for boobs lover. Good to chat but sensual and HJ quite SOP. Playability limited , half nude. Book her if face appeals to you but manage expectations in terms of services provided. A chio gal nonetheless imo.

Disclaimer : Above based on my sole visit a month ago when she first hit our shore and she was a green horn then. Maybe have improved since my visit.
Old 23-12-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
xiaojun1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Quite a few FRs on her oredi bro. Pretty face. Slim (more of skinny) frame. Not for boobs lover. Good to chat but sensual and HJ quite SOP. Playability limited , half nude. Book her if face appeals to you but manage expectations in terms of services provided. A chio gal nonetheless imo.

Disclaimer : Above based on my sole visit a month ago when she first hit our shore and she was a green horn then. Maybe have improved since my visit.
Thanks Bro. Anyone to recommend with good massage?
Old 23-12-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Thx man, save my $$. Tot of trying her nx round.🙏

QUOTE=wrxstik;19565207]MR
在公司https://sglonelyguy.org/le-er-massage/

rtm: Nope, although cute, but in and out in 30 mins (including showering) and ask for money before start. Shouldn’t have paid her full amount.[/QUOTE]
Old 23-12-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Want to write FR, then write and describe la! Don't just make references to legendary MLs and hope to promote.

Describe this girl la. Got big tits or is it because she is fat? Got nice protruding pink nipples that can suck and play? Can boob fxxx? How's her cathbath? Does she lick every part even licking and sucking of toes? Can she suck dick good while fondling balls with one hand and caressing nipples with the other? Can lube her butt cheeks and butt cheek fxxx till you cream her back?

I must say the slim body is as good as how I remember Ai La to be with model height. Big boobs and throw in Capped BJ. Very gentle and SYT with high GFE.

I am just curious this is not on radar of fellow bros
Old 23-12-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaojun1986 View Post
Thanks Bro. Anyone to recommend with good massage?
https://sglonelyguy.org/seventh-princess-massage/

Not the prettiest or most chatty but can massage very well and her service standard is consistently good. Kept her place very cozy and nice smelling, easily one of the best base of operations I have visited. Oh, she have a great pair to keep your hands busy too, all natural

So long as you not expecting a looker SYT or have a height requirement , 7p will not disappoint you. She has not disappointed me to date despite my visits to her have not been regular.
Old 23-12-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
xiaojun1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/seventh-princess-massage/

Not the prettiest or most chatty but can massage very well and her service standard is consistently good. Kept her place very cozy and nice smelling, easily one of the best base of operations I have visited. Oh, she have a great pair to keep your hands busy too, all natural

So long as you not expecting a looker SYT or have a height requirement , 7p will not disappoint you. She has not disappointed me to date despite my visits to her have not been regular.
Gum Xia very much sir!
Old 23-12-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 15
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

Rtm coco from slg.

Didnt aware she had just shifted her location hence wasted time travelling and finding her new place. In the end was late for my appt but she was kind enough to wait and there was no shortchanging of my 1 hour.

New location was not really accessible for those by public transport but drivers should be quite convenient and room was reasonably clean.

Her looks kinda gum me and in certain angle she looks like a taiwan model/host which I cun rmb her name. Mayb because it was a rtm,I felt her gfe sibei gaogao this time round.

When door opened, she grab and hold my arm and bring me inside. Feel kinda shiok as there were gentle brushes against her boobs and she was braless. Help me undress, shower and dry up while I admire and caress her boobs. For some moment she makes me felt as if i am her bf.

Tbh, her massage is nothing to shout about. What I really like about her is the gfe she offers. Lots of hugs and pecks and there is not a moment of awkardness. The experience felt uncommercial for me I would say. However, one man meat is another poison. Those who enjoy gaogao gfe may consider giving her a try.
Old 23-12-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Audi TT down.. Scully kena compromise..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 23-12-2019, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Maybe thanos snap his fingers , who knows.
Old 23-12-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 21
bangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I guess this is why no reply.
Old 23-12-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7317 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
That's why I mentioned..her looks not mass appeal type. I described it as unique Chinese exotica. Lol. I like it though.

And I see you agree... Sensual and services hard top top.
Ok ok, next on my list!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1