The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2010, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 21
happy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Unfortunately most people would not have the contact to go directly to the village to source for a wife especially we do not even know the language.

Sometime it will be better to get a friend who is familiar with the scene there or come to worse you may have to seek the agency to do the job for you if you no such friend to help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer Lim View Post
I am looking to seek a vietnam partner to spend the rest of my life with,
a few of my friends had married Viet girl, what they said is right, never touch those that came to Singapore to work in pub.
Do go over to the village over there and try, no point paying agency. better use the money and go over yrself.
Any Bro here got Hanoi wife? their skin and body damn good
Old 25-02-2010, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy000 View Post
Unfortunately most people would not have the contact to go directly to the village to source for a wife especially we do not even know the language.

Sometime it will be better to get a friend who is familiar with the scene there or come to worse you may have to seek the agency to do the job for you if you no such friend to help you.
No worries for those who dun have contact...just go there to visit in the city...very soon you bound to get to know alot of gals when you tell them you are Sin men coming to look for prospective wife...

Right from the hotel, to the cafe or restaurant waiters/waitresses, to anywhere you patronised, the locals will intro for you or they intro themselves...

Surprise surprise...alot of hcm residents come from the villages or province...I am no longer surprised myself after so many trips there...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-02-2010, 10:36 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Should be - your action will determine your destiny
hahaha...I already knew what actions he is going to take...so only fate will decides his destiny...

Old 25-02-2010, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skystone View Post
Bro tikokeong,if you are sincere in seeking advice from the more experience bros here,stop finding excuses or reasons for yourself..pardon me if you feel im rude.
kekeke bro...this bro only wants his darling to be with him in Sin...he only keen to know who can perform magic to allow her to come in...no other advice can sink in...

Old 25-02-2010, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 829 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
kekeke bro...this bro only wants his darling to be with him in Sin...he only keen to know who can perform magic to allow her to come in...no other advice can sink in...
too bad so sad...
she stayed here too long (90 days in 6 months as highlighted by bro surescore).
this bro tikokeong has to plan to visit her instead.

maybe this is also a good thing as he will be able to discover more by himself if he visit her more often.
Old 25-02-2010, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 829 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
May not be good also.
see this story
http://thesbf.shop/matters...ls-advise.html

getting married to the right gal is also about luck.
Old 25-02-2010, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
papillon30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchim View Post
Bro, my "gf" also "miss" me so much tat we chat online everyday till 1 day her husband came back from States then she MIA for 2 days.
I flew to viet, without telling her, after suspecting something and true enough saw her husband.
Imagine the shock I had.

Juz my own experience to share...

It's very common in Vietnam.
Old 25-02-2010, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
papillon30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer Lim View Post
I am looking to seek a vietnam partner to spend the rest of my life with,
a few of my friends had married Viet girl, what they said is right, never touch those that came to Singapore to work in pub.
Do go over to the village over there and try, no point paying agency. better use the money and go over yrself.
Any Bro here got Hanoi wife? their skin and body damn good
Wise of you to do that. Ladies with slim hour-glass figures, long-flowing silky hair, skin fair fair and slippery that ants cannot climb up are everywhere in Vietnam. See already nose bleeds. Good hunting.
Old 25-02-2010, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post

maybe this is also a good thing as he will be able to discover more by himself if he visit her more often.
Another way is to apply student pass for her to study here.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 25-02-2010, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
hhahahha, agree with you. I also wish him the best of luck
his nick tells ..... that's why

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 25-02-2010, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

this one expensive la

better use the money for .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Another way is to apply student pass for her to study here.

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 25-02-2010, 06:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
tikokeong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
too bad so sad...
she stayed here too long (90 days in 6 months as highlighted by bro surescore).

Yup, Have told her mabe last time she stay too long that y was refuse to entry. Well... so she wan me to go see her and i have book the flight for march.
Old 25-02-2010, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikokeong View Post
Yup, Have told her mabe last time she stay too long that y was refuse to entry. Well... so she wan me to go see her and i have book the flight for march.
Welcome to vietnam. You will discover many things that's beyond your imagination... Discover Amazing Vietnam ...... gers
Old 26-02-2010, 05:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1023 / Power: 22
tiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikokeong View Post
Wah you so desperate arh! pls write a report of your stay there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Welcome to vietnam. You will discover many things that's beyond your imagination... Discover Amazing Vietnam ...... gers
didn't know that Saigon have so much to offer, must plan a trip there.

please accept my apologies if i forget to up you back,
PM me your latest post so that I am able to locate you.
my target to reach 1500 pts
Old 26-02-2010, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger2 View Post

didn't know that Saigon have so much to offer, must plan a trip there.
Nice of you dropping a post here...yes, hcm is a magical and magnificient place...the vbs are one of the best in the world...but of course there are bad apples amongst the good ones...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1