The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-12-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
That's why I said "one of" mah..
When I return to Singapore, she will become my tertiary target.

Always seem to have more fun with the ostensibly vanilla flavours lol.
Old 22-12-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaoxiao-massage/

sms xiao xiao dun reply anyone face the same problem as me?
no problem in booking xx as usual, did rtm since she's my reg.
Old 22-12-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
GL can have a few gems, a big part depends on the ML/FL themselves to keep tidy
bro can share which one is good @GL
Old 22-12-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7317 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Dude! You haven't tried Xue Er yet!!!!??? Seriously, drop everything, you gotta see her now!!!
Lol.... it was a toss up between Tang Tang and Xue Er for this weekend, the bigger boobs won the toss!

Quote:
What!!????? You too haven't seen Xue Er!!!??? What's the matter with you people! Lol
Bro, her latest set of pics I dun really like, but for the service, I will definitely try! Soon!

Quote:

These are areas I totally avoid like the plague.

The entire west (boon lay, jurong, bukit batok,etc).

GL Lorong 14

All spas.
West side too far for me, HDB is definite NO for me, and thanks for the heads on on GL14!
Old 22-12-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamsoFree View Post
Hi bro, i tried her twice, she looks like in the photo, very friendly, helped me bathed and clean with lots of soap. Didnt opt for her FJ, but had her BJ / HJ, her massage was so so only, BJ was really good, lots of suction and full nude. Not bad experience. She used to be a teacher back in China, looks young, maybe mid to late 20s. She is a FL and provides ML services when she's on code red.

Last edited by johnsmithzz1996; 22-12-2019 at 08:29 PM.
Old 22-12-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Visited https://sglonelyguy.org/feifei-massage/ , yesterday and here is my MR.

Looks: 7-8/10 (looks like the photos, but maybe 10-20% discount, as mentioned by other bros -meitu effects, im guessing late 20s)
Massage: 8/10 ( Hard massage, opted for longer massage and she even used her knees to press, help with my sore back )
HJ: 9/10
BBBJ: 10/10 (Have to try)
Sensual: 9/10

Opened the door and she greeted me with a smile and wore those sexy oufit in the photos. Showered and she asked me what i prefer , massage, hj, bbbj, even SM services are provided. Opted for massage as i was having a some backache and throughout the session, minimal phone usage, she asked me for permission to reply messages. Used her knees to press on my back too. Throughout massage, she was fully nude.

Sensual begins, she used her huge boobs to rub against me and even rub her ass on me, a very heavenly feeling and bbbj was really good, very powerful suction and lots of tongue action. Opted for a HJ release and she climbed ontop of me and her vagina was literally at my face level, a really wonderful view, and soon after, i released and showered and left a happy man.

She is very friendly and fully booked most of the time, will RTM in the future!
Old 22-12-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
Sharing:

At west side last week. Tried 3 different ones at locations cck and yt. Alamak all landmines, pui! Asked why photo and real person so different. All 3 occasions, kept telling me same lah same lah, it is the makeup. I took out phone, put photo next to her face and asked makeup can change ear shape and nose shape ah? Girl kept quiet. I turned around and left.

Weekend wanted to try the $150 ones. Realised all 4 i messaged, all operating at spa. Need to include another $50 entrance fee. Dont fancy spa, so passed all. Current crop, all buay gam. Sian.

For those who pm me where... one is at 中间路。the other near a road that looks like horny road.
since got budget go a bit further lah.. 95% of the girls are either pork chops or lao chai in the west!
Old 22-12-2019, 09:55 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1137 / Power: 0
di1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud of

after read all the sifu's advice here, i tried and contact OG angel.

And this i manage to get a session with her.

It is so good !
My humble FR:

Face : 9/10 (my type)
Body: 8/10 (still very nice, love the abs)
Boobs: 8/10 (not too big but shape very nicely)
Service: 9/10
Note: still in red code, so she didnt go full nude.

Top notch, even though got a bit complaint because take too long to shoot.
Because i want to enjoy it more

Cheers
Old 22-12-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What!!????? You too haven't seen Xue Er!!!??? What's the matter with you people! Lol
Just visited her....

I must say it is almost non-stop service.....
Start off with some massage....I must say is really not bad.
She really got put in strength and she keep checking with me strength was ok boh.
Then unexpectedly got some groin area massage wor.
Round off with some kick ass sensual.....

I must say she only slightly lose out to Natalie (the aeroplane queen as some of you labeled her).

Attitude was very good and accomodating. Allow ALL roaming...just don't be too rough. Really almost full hour of action pack service. Worth the $110.

NEVER touch phone....until I went shower.

Perhaps the only small thing is her looks don't exactly gum me. Not saying she is ugly, just not my type. Her facial complexion not so nice. But her figure and smooth complexion makes up for it....and oh my...that anggong at the shoulder...for a while I think of Yakuza gal.

If you want $ worth service....Xue er is the one. She totally deserved the $110.
Probably the best of the JS cohort, I guess.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 22-12-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
When I return to Singapore, she will become my tertiary target.

Always seem to have more fun with the ostensibly vanilla flavours lol.
Why so cheem sia use osten-simi..

Nah my type is Nat, Lu Lu, Angel those kind..

Once in a while will indulge in vanilla..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-12-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Just visited her....

Perhaps the only small thing is her looks don't exactly gum me. Not saying she is ugly, just not my type. Her facial complexion not so nice. But

If you want $ worth service....Xue er is the one. She totally deserved the $110.
So returning boh?
Old 22-12-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
A few of us here feel she's arguably the gold standard for a ML, in terms of dishing out tip-top service..

Old 22-12-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Why so cheem sia use osten-simi..

Nah my type is Nat, Lu Lu, Angel those kind..

Once in a while will indulge in vanilla..
The fun and thrill come from making the vanilla flavour become more flavourful.
Old 22-12-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by di1on View Post
Nothing to say on her dark skin and exotic looks?

I personally think she should fix her teeth..

Old 22-12-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by di1on View Post
after read all the sifu's advice here, i tried and contact OG angel.

And this i manage to get a session with her.

It is so good !
My humble FR:

Body: 8/10 (still very nice, love the abs)
Boobs: 8/10 (not too big but shape very nicely)
Service: 9/10
Note: still in red code, so she didnt go full nude.

Top notch, even though got a bit complaint because take too long to shoot.
Because i want to enjoy it more

Cheers
when was ur session , code red
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1