The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-12-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2373 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
Slightly fleshy but her looks made up for it(at least to me)
Boobs and ass are ample enuf for me
Sensual wise, I'll just say that I enjoyed my time with her
Er ok bro ... Er thanks for the er vagueness lol
Old 21-12-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Lol welcome for the sarcatism
Old 21-12-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
find her friend mango, she hardly use phone during the session. fully focus on delivering.
Yes Mango is that professional. In her massage, in her mode of operations.
I know she has restrictions but i think that's also partly the fact that she gets really really sensitive, even to touch. I don't know if she's faking it but if she did then she's really good at it.
And guess what, because she seems so sensitive about it it actually turns me on quite a bit to see her trying to resist that sensitivity and still get on with it lol. So it's always a joy to go to her.
Old 21-12-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryingoutloud View Post
turns out it's because im new so she said she cant accept me and all the other MLs probably wont as well... i guess this is the end to the start of my cheonging
hmmm... don't know how to help you in that since the scene now is a bit harder than when the old birds like us first started.
I reckon you should try again after this windy season where raids are high. Start again during the lull season after CNY, and maybe target those who are either new or less AP. May not be your vegetable but you need to start somewhere and those who have less business may be willing to try those without record. That said, you have to try hard enough if you are really keen to try. Once u get one, at least you can get into the database then should be easier for you in future.
Old 21-12-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
So many responses on phone usage....
Actually many of them know we are pissed off by them using phone while serving us but yet they still want to push their luck.....despite heavy competition.
Main reason is don't want to lose business...but on the other took us the visiting customer for granted.

Anyway, that day I visited Lily, she was on heavy conversation with her friend.....quite blatantly in fact.
She already not good in massage and yet still on the phone and do that one hand massage trick.
But I kind of dig her looks so I let it go.

Wonder other Bros who visited her encountered the same thing?
I also find the girls who blatantly goes on lengthy conversation with their friends, and especially those who don't even both to ask u first, quite jialat.
Business sometimes i can understand, and for those they typically don't linger on too long, a few replies then that's it. But some girls really like have a whole convo with their friends throughout then quite turn off.
Although usually they do it during the massage phase and stop during sensual in my experiences la, so i can still bear with it if not really will fire up sia.
Old 21-12-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
Those popular ones, they tell me one day 8-10 customers. Assuming each one pay $110. Assuming work 25 days, code red 5 days. Total they earn between $22k - $27.5k per month.

Minus off condo rental about $5k for central ones, they still have $17k-$22.5k income for the month.

How many cheongsters here earn between $17k-$22.5k per month? Not many i suppose. Yet many can tolerate many of these sub-standard popular girls. No wonder many of these call sinkapoo men carrot heads.
Sometimes I do need a kick up the backside like this. No point tipping them and/or try to be their provider when half the time they earn more than us.
Old 21-12-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
The last time I make that comment ganna zap. Lol.
I damn scared now leh.. rem last time?
Old 21-12-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Say like no say haha.. at least she pass the basic screening, not vanilla type

Last edited by zeefee71; 21-12-2019 at 11:32 PM.
Old 21-12-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
hmmm... don't know how to help you in that since the scene now is a bit harder than when the old birds like us first started.
I reckon you should try again after this windy season where raids are high. Start again during the lull season after CNY, and maybe target those who are either new or less AP. May not be your vegetable but you need to start somewhere and those who have less business may be willing to try those without record. That said, you have to try hard enough if you are really keen to try. Once u get one, at least you can get into the database then should be easier for you in future.
well said bro, +23

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 21-12-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7086 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

I think it is irrelevant how much they earn. Between the ML and me, it is only a transaction. For that duration of time, I pay for her service and she fulfil her obligations. Doesn’t matter if I had to borrow money to pay for her services, and it doesn’t matter if she makes a lot of money.

It is like u see some hawker also make more money than us but does it matter? As long as my $5 char kuay teow is cooked nicely and I give him the money, it doesn’t bother me if he makes a lot of money cos I won’t want to be in his shoes anyway.
Old 21-12-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
asdfffqwerty123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryingoutloud View Post
turns out it's because im new so she said she cant accept me and all the other MLs probably wont as well... i guess this is the end to the start of my cheonging
I had the same issue as you.

Go for the newer ones, if you ask enough of the newer ones, should be able to find 1 willing to take the risk. Then be nice and find a way to get your number onto the list.

Only succeeded on my 3rd try recently.
Can PM me if you want more specifics.
Old 21-12-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3475 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
I think it is irrelevant how much they earn. Between the ML and me, it is only a transaction. For that duration of time, I pay for her service and she fulfil her obligations. Doesn’t matter if I had to borrow money to pay for her services, and it doesn’t matter if she makes a lot of money.

It is like u see some hawker also make more money than us but does it matter? As long as my $5 char kuay teow is cooked nicely and I give him the money, it doesn’t bother me if he makes a lot of money cos I won’t want to be in his shoes anyway.
By the same token also you don't exactly want to be doing what a ML is doing on a daily basis anyway..

As long as you song song gao tuas link good enough de.. Life is too stressful and short to be worrying about trivial matters..

Of course, it's always good to be mindful of not overspending beyond your means cuz cost of living is always increasing here..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 21-12-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Sometimes I do need a kick up the backside like this. No point tipping them and/or try to be their provider when half the time they earn more than us.
I think with all the quantity, just support those who deserved our support.

They could be earning a lot now, but do remember their career is very short lived.

Once hit 30.......value drop tremendously.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 21-12-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
imagine the amount of $ you can save by not starting, take it as a blessing in disguise.
Just for less than an hour's session you are already splurging $100+, and there's no absolute guarantee you'd be satisfied with it..

That amount can be an equivalent to 30+ plates of cai png..

Old 21-12-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
I think with all the quantity, just support those who deserved our support.

They could be earning a lot now, but do remember their career is very short lived.

Once hit 30.......value drop tremendously.
Yeah.. How many of them actually have the business and financial acumen, to go along with the relevant skill sets, to "survive" post ML/FL days.. Heard and read about several success stories but those are few and far in between..

At the end of the day is really not our business to bother ba.. Girls come and go and our lives and cheonging go on as usual..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1