The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-12-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Others with great phone-use etiquette are Lu Lu, Tian Niu... Aiyo, all left! Now besides XE , can't immediately think of anyone else...sigh.
Only visited Lulu once on her first day of work before she became fl but i remember her phone vibrated a few times and she just ignored. TN would at times quickly glance but wouldn't reply. The other person with great phone etiquette is Mango.

I'm largely ok if they use phone as long as not preoccupied by it. Kena those eyes glued to the screen ones even when i just entered their apartment. Usage during sensual is a big NO and also not immediately after the job is done leaving me hanging on the bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
find her friend mango, she hardly use phone during the session. fully focus on delivering.
Mango is friends with Sally and Bella?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
The profile pic really caught my eye but the spectacles pics and video are probably closer to the real deal.... so I’m still on the fence for this one.
I'm actually digging the pics with specs. Reminds me of a certain Annette Lee from sgag
Old 21-12-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post

Longer verdict:

Stepped into the place, greeted by a tall and slim YY. She doesn’t look horrible but complexion isn’t as smooth as those in the pictures and videos. Her change of name is rightfully so given her similarity of looks to the star - especially those lips.
My first session with her I kept calling her shu qi and she kept teasing me that she's fulfilling my childhood fantasy. I guess many would have seen the resemblance hence the name change. But the main photo a bit scary? The other fully clothed photos look more like the sweetie pie that she is

Last edited by 22ginger; 21-12-2019 at 12:22 PM.
Old 21-12-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Plus she got good attitude. Most importantly she wants to serve you well. A rare gem in that particular class of ladies.

Too bad she RTC, luckily got SS and LL more than make up for it
Must have been my great regret earlier I chosen not to try her when she was still $200.....

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 21-12-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
thegameh8h8h8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
I recall 130
Bro how’s her FL service? Good?
Old 21-12-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

So many responses on phone usage....
Actually many of them know we are pissed off by them using phone while serving us but yet they still want to push their luck.....despite heavy competition.
Main reason is don't want to lose business...but on the other took us the visiting customer for granted.

Anyway, that day I visited Lily, she was on heavy conversation with her friend.....quite blatantly in fact.
She already not good in massage and yet still on the phone and do that one hand massage trick.
But I kind of dig her looks so I let it go.

Wonder other Bros who visited her encountered the same thing?

Old 21-12-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

during our shower or washing shd be ok but not during service like massage with one hand

if they have to wait until 1hrs or 90min then handle phone then it hard for them schedule timing.
guess can only attend fews
Old 21-12-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Anyway, that day I visited Lily, she was on heavy conversation with her friend.....quite blatantly in fact.
She already not good in massage and yet still on the phone and do that one hand massage trick.

Tough luck pal.

She doesn't dare do that with me coz I have clearly defined redlines.
Old 21-12-2019, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Only visited Lulu once on her first day of work before she became fl but i remember her phone vibrated a few times and she just ignored. TN would at times quickly...
Thinking back, Lulu was nice....I hardly see her using phone and all her attention was on me. TN too.
Sad....both RTC.

Old 21-12-2019, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So many responses on phone usage....
Actually many of them know we are pissed off by them using phone while serving us but yet they still want to push their luck.....despite heavy competition.
Main reason is don't want to lose business...but on the other took us the visiting customer for granted.

on one hand it can be annoying with frequent mobile usage, on the other they may be feeling comfortable to let u hear the convo with their jiemei.
Old 21-12-2019, 12:49 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3518 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108810 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
lol maybe she's mean what she said ? how do you know she's working? you can go to a ML that you're close with and see if they help you check your num is blacklisted a not. if not just move on ~ 不要强迫, 没有幸福de
Just upped you +120

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 21-12-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3475 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yowie wowie.. Not a good look for her..

Anyway my session with her kena cancelled cuz she claimed got some personal issue..

No worries lor schedule on another day but hopefully won't kena what you experienced..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 21-12-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
on one hand it can be annoying with frequent mobile usage, on the other they may be feeling comfortable to let u hear the convo with their jiemei.
Kan pua annoying.. I don't pay $100+ to listen to other people talk lol..

If use phone then my hands will auto roam and caress their erogenous zones, whether they like it or not..

Old 21-12-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Kan pua annoying.. I don't pay $100+ to listen to other people talk lol..

If use phone then my hands will auto roam and caress their erogenous zones, whether they like it or not..
If its not served, you just help yourself to the buffet?

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 21-12-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
If its not served, you just help yourself to the buffet?
The SG mentality is fully ingrained within me..

Must make sure I squeeze the sugar cane till no more zhup left..

Old 21-12-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 9
sushiboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysushiboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
The profile pic really caught my eye but the spectacles pics and video are probably closer to the real deal.... so I’m still on the fence for this one.
Oh almost wanted to book her yesterday. So what’s her FL rate at which site?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1