The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2011, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythsex View Post
Maybe it was my look like waterfish, okt didn't lower down for RM250 for me ... next trip ... must act a bit more and bargain more aggressively.
No need look like waterfish, nor to act nor to bargain.

Just be a DEAD fish when with the OKT and when viewing puyings !.

OKT would lower the prices !.
Old 04-03-2011, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
HappyFirst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by localhunter View Post
bro happyfirst, i also saw the michael jackson danced 45 degree so cool .. nice FR there
thank you thank you .... just glad that I can share my experiences with people here...

erm... well, I said "sex is not everything we seek", I actually meant more than sex... you know, erm, to make it simple lah.... this were what my friends got everytime... their puyings gave them french kisses, their puyings served them so well as if there were married, their puyings got angry everytime if they know that my friends talking to any girl, even to their own sisters through phone (p/s: one of my friend's puying cried when she checked my friend's phone and saw my friend inside a picture closely to a girl) and all the romantic stuffs that you'll never ever get it here in local. Frankly, I haven't got any french kiss from my last 3 trips.

power of money... REALLY!??! Which dumb chick who refused to go with a man who spend RM3k there per night?!?!! Sure or not !?!?!? But anyway, well, compare with the money spent there and here.... seem like the money worth every cent we spend there... here RM1000 seem like nothing in UPR (Upper Penang Road), but there RM1000 is very very big already... maybe you might not get the hottest of the hottest girl there but I'm sure at least 10 girls will wanna come swarming at you... in short, what I'm trying to say is, money indeed does make you feel like you're king in Danok!!! I want to taste that feeling!!!

thanks for understanding .... because when I share to my friends about feeling toward the Thai, Myanmar girl, they'll just laugh at me and call me dumb-bloke... at least, I can hear something good hear.... yup, indeed they are really professional pleasers... I'm sure most of the people go over there will come back with high man-esteem... and of course I would like a Thai wife... I don't know but I really feel that their thinking of simple life is better than bitches here who yearning their boyfriend to have big car, big house, big wallet and also, big spending power !!!!
Old 04-03-2011, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
No need look like waterfish, nor to act nor to bargain.

Just be a DEAD fish when with the OKT and when viewing puyings !.

OKT would lower the prices !.
Hahaha.. Then u really look like salted fish Liao..

We were quoted baht 2500 initially (at 1pm) but the okt reduced it automatically as we looked disinterested later on.. Think is bec he got excess stocks bec of heavy rain n flood in nov last year..

So now Danok MIT price for lt raised to baht 3000?
Old 05-03-2011, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
mythsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a short question, what the time period for ST?
Old 06-03-2011, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
bonkemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just a short question, what the time period for ST?
One hour or one shot whichever come first for rm100 from farm.
Old 07-03-2011, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 14
Playman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Playman2,

Sorry bro, me cannot make it for this gathering. And thanks for the invite.
Quote:
bro mythsex, take it easy. At least we do have fun, right?
Should have pull you to Yes Club and drink with us

But i must praise you for driving alone to danok.
Quote:
just some small ranting no worry! Every adventure has it high and low ... and i get it on my 1st trip, the high and low. LOL

fun?? so definitely yes man, visited almost all the farms, kena tiu by a puying for being choosie, watched RM350 worth of baby dino ... 3 persons in 1 motor ride (me, u and the okt) roflmao ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_wah View Post
Wow...

Yeah I over heard he is cooking something big...
Yes....there will be a trip by the Prince of Danok ~ one and only Bro Holymannn with a few lau jios there for a trip to re-collect the ex girlfriend together..I think.

Would be joining them for the first time.
Old 07-03-2011, 10:04 AM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkemon View Post
And then go and play with the ladies in the clubs / bars with no attachments !. If no models , coyotes obtained..no need pcc at night because oredi got a bonk !. Or again pick another ST from the farms, okts. No need pay RM250 to RM300 for LT !.
Old 07-03-2011, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman2 View Post
Yes....there will be a trip by the Prince of Danok ~ one and only Bro Holymannn with a few lau jios there for a trip to re-collect the ex girlfriend together..I think.

Would be joining them for the first time.
" first time " ???. Oii, you are a liau jiao in Southern Thailand ( except for the Sungai Golok ). First time joining them, bullshit !!!.
Old 07-03-2011, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
Xerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
br, when u are drunk , the only shot you will experience is the foam coming out from your month dah !! Me, in Jkt end of this month . Red Antz ?? how many u want ?

Was at Danuk last week. Weekday .. quite quiet. Yokossi, I checked out the half ang moh girl at Ovation, I think I gave it a pass leh .. first time look ok , 2nd look , not so ok leh . anyway , went over all the farms along the street near Oliver, somehow cannot find a " match " , so just settle for one at Chalie , I was quite apprehended in view of the negative comments abt this place, anyway me and another buddy took two recommended by the OKT at RM 200 for LT. Hmm.. that was the cheapest I ever got since last year . !

Bro Lim. Ah Ken is from Chalie too, right , didn't know that until met him later that night at 711, with his S'porean boss, also one of the owners of the new club " V " ! Didn't manage to check out the clubs except to Winners !
Old 07-03-2011, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
localhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ah ken, the guy with glass? He always in V club
Old 07-03-2011, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
localhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rm200 is cheap. Whats the gfe from your puying?
Old 07-03-2011, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
Holymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: First Time Here in sammyboyforum

Yeah... Let's go 25-27 march... I miss danok alot... 2 months Nv go danok laew... 6 months Nv go hello Bangkok and winner laew.... Miss those coyote... Hehe

Quote:
Erh~~ "because of a goldfish, let go the whole sea" wow, this words dispelled my KT.

25th~27th ... wow so soon ... i try to manage my time, see if possible.
Old 07-03-2011, 02:54 PM
Samster

Holymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The gal is planting the Kt on your friend. Sooner or later your friend will return to her.... Haha

Quote:
one of my friend booked a girl for rm300 ...
he is sex-tify with her service and gfe, thus he gave her another rm100 as tips.
To his surprise, the girl doesn't want to take the tips and kiss him good bye
Old 07-03-2011, 03:07 PM
Samster

Tai kor... Should we Cheong again in danok this 25-27 march? Long time Nv Cheong with you already....

Quote:
Old 07-03-2011, 03:09 PM
Samster

Tai kor, please allow me to explain. It's indeed his first time to danok for this month... 5555555

Quote:
" first time " ???. Oii, you are a liau jiao in Southern Thailand ( except for the Sungai Golok ). First time joining them, bullshit !!!.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1