The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-12-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
royalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone tried Xiao Qing?
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-qing-massage-fj/
Old 19-12-2019, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalhill View Post
FJ also available at $150. Yes, I Google image searched her.
Old 19-12-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

She used to work in MP last time Central area, guess she operate alone now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
FJ also available at $150. Yes, I Google image searched her.
Old 19-12-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 21
Andry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy.org/feifei-massage/

Went to commando Fei Fei

Location : Condo in Kembangan. Quite easily accessible, roadside parking for drivers
Looks: 7.5/10 Its definitely her in the pics, but with a lot of meitu. discount about 10-20%. she showed up wearing one of the outfits in her pics, very sexy
Boobs: 32C. very nice pair
Body: 8/10 quite toned
Massage: 4/10 she got the strength, but i dun think she has formal training. massage was only on the back. if got proper training she can be very good
Service : 8/10 good cbj, will turn around for 69. start off massage fully nude

RTM: Maybe shop around first.
Old 19-12-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
itadakimasu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PradaLJ View Post
I seldom write negative review but this lady is one of the worst I ever booked. Believe or not is up to you.

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-anqi/

My whole session was 19minutes from stepping in the hdb apartment to leaving the apartment. Let me explain.

My first shower was fast since I already showered at home before proceeding to her place. Lie down on the bed, she start doing piano massage. At this point everything was still ok. The next moment, ask me to turn around. I was stun seriously. The massage was less than 5minutes. I am thinking maybe her SOP was different compare to other ladies. Turned over and she asked me" want condom blowjob or hj". Since I am not a fan of blowjob, I replied her up to you. ( I already Sian half) so she straight put some oil on my dick and start shaking. My dick was not even hard yet. I told her can you tease a little like licking my nipple. She replied ok. Lick about 15 seconds and back to her old position which was sitting down beside my legs. After a few minutes, she asked me do I have any feel? Cumming soon? I told her not yet. Her response super power. She told me why not I shake myself. WTF! If I shake myself, why pay $100. I told her it's fine if she want to stop. I thought she will say can try for few more minutes or whatever. But I was wrong! She asked me to go shower. Awesome experience.

FYI, I visit sglonely 2 times a week at least. I was not late for the appointment. Age 27. I know they come over to earn and not easy for them but she really CMI. Attitude suck to the max. Black face like I owe her money.

Anqi service,

No nude
No bbbj
No cim
No shower together
No auto roam
No boob fuck
No hdly
Piano massage
Attitude: 0/10
Photos are slightly younger. But still consider good looking.
The same too me
Old 19-12-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
itadakimasu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
MR for SLG Wei Wei

Value for money. Normally I’m skeptical of those priced at 80/hr. But this time, I’m pleasantly surprised!
Pre-MILF + FN + 2HJ/1CIM @ $80!

It’s full contact nude and the action is different from most. She have her own unique style of delivering sensual massage.

Looks: 8/10 (same as per picture)
Body: 8/10 B cup, nice on the hands
Massage: 7/10 decent strength but not really here for it.
BBBJ: 9/10 fantastic. Various position with different level of sensation. Superb. Finish with CIM. But wait, there’s more! She cleans up my little bro with a cold water rinse using her mouth.

After that, we still had some time. She didn’t rush me out and instead we had a nice chat. Quite a friendly lady
$80.no +$$?
Old 19-12-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
korokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsi View Post
Lili not responding for past week after msgs everyday, maybe too popular now...
She is being cautious and rightly so. Taking in only regulars who she feels comfortable with. Those she don't have good rapport with after first visit she also won't entertain I think. Fortunately I struck a chord with her, the rest they say is history......
Old 19-12-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bountiful12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/chengzi-massage/ she went back already ah? been less than a month
Old 19-12-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 9
sushiboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysushiboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/monica-massage/

Working from home this couple of days and was in the mood for some fun after staring at the computer screen too long.

Monica’s advertisement caught my attention so decided to give her a try despite not finding any reviews on her.

Stays alone is a nice quiet little patch of the East side. Not G area for sure. Ample parking space nearby so very convenient for drivers.

She looked almost 85% like her first two photos. Greeted me at the door in a black see through lingerie. Sharp nose and very mesmerising pair of eyes. Couldn’t stop looking at her face instead of the smooth young body in front of me.

Massage was there and good enough for me.
Her pair of boobs fit nicely in my big palms. Could stop fiddling with those nice light brownish nipples.

Sensual skills are there and she can really tease you despite looking like a decent young Japanese school girl.

Handled my manhood like a pro with good suction and licking of the balls. Roaming signals also very good and seriously I cannot stop looking at her mesmerising eyes while she blows me.

Shot my load and she really drained my little bro. Felt relieved when it was all over.

Overall I would rate her on the high side of 8.5 / 10 and putting her on my list.

She’s got good attitude , friendly and in no rush to get you off. With the current crop of bad MLs offering you short-changed services, Monica is a good bet for the months to come.

Failsafe option with a pretty face and body.
Old 19-12-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sushiboy View Post

Working from home this couple of days and was in the mood for some fun after staring at the computer screen too long.

Monica’s advertisement caught my attention so decided to give her a try despite not finding any reviews on her.

Stays alone is a nice quiet little patch of the East side. Not G area for sure. Ample parking space nearby so very convenient for drivers.

She looked almost 85% like her first two photos. Greeted me at the door in a black see through lingerie. Sharp nose and very mesmerising pair of eyes. Couldn’t stop looking at her face instead of the smooth young body in front of me.

Her pair of boobs fit nicely in my big palms. Could stop fiddling with those nice light brownish nipples.

Sensual skills are there and she can really tease you despite looking like a decent young Japanese school girl.

Handled my manhood like a pro with good suction and licking of the balls. Roaming signals also very good and seriously I cannot stop looking at her mesmerising eyes while she blows me.

Shot my load and she really drained my little bro. Felt relieved when it was all over.

Overall I would rate her on the high side of 8.5 / 10 and putting her on my list.

She’s got good attitude , friendly and in no rush to get you off. With the current crop of bad MLs offering you short-changed services, Monica is a good bet for the months to come.

Thanks bro. Been wondering if she is a fake as her pictures looks too good to be true (except for one pic where the eye makeup isn't too excessive). Shall try her out now that verified is not fake photos
Old 19-12-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/shu-qi-massage/

Her services top notch...

RTM: Confirm.
Does shr shower tgt with you?
Old 19-12-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andry View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/feifei-massage/

Went to commando Fei Fei

Location : Condo in Kembangan. Quite easily accessible, roadside parking for drivers
Looks: 7.5/10 Its definitely her in the pics, but with a lot of meitu. discount about 10-20%. she showed up wearing one of the outfits in her pics, very sexy
Boobs: 32C. very nice pair
Body: 8/10 quite toned
Massage: 4/10 she got the strength, but i dun think she has formal training. massage was only on the back. if got proper training she can be very good
Service : 8/10 good cbj, will turn around for 69. start off massage fully nude

RTM: Maybe shop around first.
Wah.. see e video steamm..
Old 19-12-2019, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
RTM XinXin:

https://sglonelyguy.org/xin-xin-massage/

SYT with smooth skin and complexion.
She looks close to the pics and her massage is decent.
Nice smelling hair too so another plus .
Friendly lass too, so I guess that's why I can RTM her regularly ever since I knew her a month plus ago.
Looks good. Can share more info like how's her boobs n nips colo? Shower tgt?
Old 19-12-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

Did a rtm to OG Angel and she was having period again. So no strip panty again. This time round e gfe is much stronger, just pity she is gg back soon.

Like her looks alot, thinking to visit 1 more time or try new girls.

Last edited by Ronin99; 20-12-2019 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Edited info
Old 19-12-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushiboy View Post

Been eyeing her but did not try as there was no MR. What's her boob size? Don't look big.. can lick nip?

Tried Qiao Lin earlier and session is only so so.. cfm sensual good but massage cmi.. should have waited for this MR and try Monica..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1