The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-12-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hmmmm... ... I remembered she had FN, but can't quite remember the bj bit.
This Amei really a classic.....she claimed the webmaster put wrongly as FN...then also that price increase, which she also put the blame on the webmaster.....and she told 3 Bros 3 different versions of the incident.

I think if not for this saga, I also won't think of visiting her.

But her body has to be one of the best (definitely the top 3 in 2019).

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 16-12-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUNISHI View Post
Question popping time and she says she is wet and itchy and she wants. Request 200 all in for FJ.
Lol wtf.. Jitao upsell you full package.. This kind of ML I usually avoid..

At least your experience wasn't a total disaster tho..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 16-12-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Nat scheduling wonky as usual but last visit was about a week ago. She going back to her on and off work pattern.
Old habits die hard, I guess..

Last week only arh.. That's quite recent.. Just checked her ad and her price hasn't changed..

Old 16-12-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Does she even worth that 200?
Judging fr ur MR I feel not worth it plus her massage also cmi right?

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy.org/qiao-lin-massage/

Saw all Bros posting. Buay tahan and itchy finger (and somewhere else) and decided to go commando.

My first FR so please bear with me.

Location: rather remote. Shldnt be an issue for bros driving but for those taking public transport, good luck.

Open door and she greeted me in a nice sexy dress + heels. Hold my hands and guide me to her room. Strip down nude and wash me up. Global autoroom. Abit of fatty tummy but nice natural boobs. Massage was piano to even nonexistent. Catbath and body massage is another story. Sibei shiok.

Question popping time and she says she is wet and itchy and she wants. Request 200 all in for FJ. Not in the mood so just opt for CIM. Suction sibei power. After job done wash me up and its done. Only other issue is she check her phone from time to time but not overly excessive like some other ML.

Room: 10/10
apartment, clean, share with another ML.

Looks: 8/10
give 20% - 30% discount as per usual. Age +5 years.

Massage: 5/10 (catbath n body massage was awesome thou)

Boobs: 8/10 ample. Allow sucking.

Gfe: 9/10

Rtm: maybe but her focus seem to be more on fj. Am more of a massage person
Old 16-12-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

I dun remember she got FN or BJ listed when she was here.
I RTMed her only 3x.
First meeting was bad but 2nd and 3rd visits were surprisingly good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
This Amei really a classic.....she claimed the webmaster put wrongly as FN...then also that price increase, which she also put the blame on the webmaster.....and she told 3 Bros 3 different versions of the incident.

I think if not for this saga, I also won't think of visiting her.

But her body has to be one of the best (definitely the top 3 in 2019).
Old 16-12-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kyonx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, does anyone have review about her? She looks like those pure pure kind of girl. And btw, what is poison dragon?
http://www.impmomo.com/girl.php?id=3297
Old 16-12-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Visited Mimi today and was told she will RTC Tuesday night! Will take a hiatus of at least a year if she decides to come back. Gave me a thorough service even though it's a her second last day. Put in her best effort even though I will not RTM again. She could have done a half-fuck job, but she gave me 1 hour of solid service. Even massage my big head because there was time left. I'll definitely miss her.
Old 16-12-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy.org/qiao-lin-massage/

Saw all Bros posting. Buay tahan and itchy finger (and somewhere else) and decided to go commando.

My first FR so please bear with me.

Location: rather remote. Shldnt be an issue for bros driving but for those taking public transport, good luck.

Open door and she greeted me in a nice sexy dress + heels. Hold my hands and guide me to her room. Strip down nude and wash me up. Global autoroom. Abit of fatty tummy but nice natural boobs. Massage was piano to even nonexistent. Catbath and body massage is another story. Sibei shiok.

Question popping time and she says she is wet and itchy and she wants. Request 200 all in for FJ. Not in the mood so just opt for CIM. Suction sibei power. After job done wash me up and its done. Only other issue is she check her phone from time to time but not overly excessive like some other ML.

Room: 10/10
apartment, clean, share with another ML.

Looks: 8/10
give 20% - 30% discount as per usual. Age +5 years.

Massage: 5/10 (catbath n body massage was awesome thou)

Boobs: 8/10 ample. Allow sucking.

Gfe: 9/10

Rtm: maybe but her focus seem to be more on fj. Am more of a massage person
Quite clearly FL masquerading as ML
Old 16-12-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 5
YOUNISHI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Does she even worth that 200?
Judging fr ur MR I feel not worth it plus her massage also cmi right?
Not worth. If I want FJ I might as well go Geylang for CAT150
Old 16-12-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Quite clearly FL masquerading as ML
Trust me I jitao sian diao when she ask for fj. Only ask her for price for the sake of all bros here.
Old 16-12-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Trust me I jitao sian diao when she ask for fj. Only ask her for price for the sake of all bros here.
Her face got black black after you rejected her offer?

Old 16-12-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Her face got black black after you rejected her offer?
Use standard 'next time lar. I didn't have enough money on me'. Luckily she didn't black face me.
Old 16-12-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Who is GDMR? Can give link pls?
Old 16-12-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
It's been a while since I booked a totally new or semi-new lady and things hadn't been encouraging with a few number of semi-landmines encountered.

Until just now.

I don't write long FRs, so here's a summary of my experience:

Physical: very good first impression. Height in ad is accurate. Semi-mature looks (like 26-28 years old) and doe-eyed. Slightly athletic build with slightly broad shoulders and tight bum, so obviously she's been working out. Boobs-wise, listing is accurate too, though on the lower end of cup "C". Not as leggy as Aila or Ningxia though. All in all, a a fine physical specimen.

Attitude: very positive. Radiant and chirpy. GFE is above average.

Overall: honestly, my primary (SN) and secondary (FN) regulars will face serious competition going forward. I'm sure there'll be questions asked about her sensual bits, but I'll just say that I left quite satisfied and I'll leave it at that.

Cheers, folks.
Met her again as my main regular is out of town temporarily.

My FR as above still stands this time round, the session was perhaps even better.

She really almost ticks all my boxes, other than the one saying "duration of stay".

A pity she might be gone later this month.

Just sharing.
Old 16-12-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6851 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Who is GDMR? Can give link pls?
This one not listed, I also keen to try but the ML whom we can get the contact from has RTCed. But some of our seniors have lah....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Old habits die hard, I guess..

Last week only arh.. That's quite recent.. Just checked her ad and her price hasn't changed..
How to die habits when there are sufficient Bros willing to condone such pattern? If it were other ML do this, they will be boycotted Liao...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1