The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2015, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Sibey lor so!! Understand mai?

What twisting? ..... U are the dumb guy who assumed I am earning just like the other fairy guy who can't read as well.

I think u really can't read. .... Bring your arse down like a real man and meet me at my bar. Then we shall talk. Dun just type like a silly old man behind the com. Real man meet up and thrash things out. I be gladly to bring u to the real boss behind the bars and let u know if agents earn anything out of LDs and barfines.
LMFAO - what makes you think I would even think about lowering and dirtying myself to meet up with a Pimp and a sex trafficker?

LOL - flattering yourself by naming yourself a "facilitator!"
What a joke!
A sickening, monstrous, bottom of barrel sex trafficker calling himself a "Facilitator!"

And an out-and-out Pimp so proud of trying to build a stable of girls.... whilst all he is actually is just a mafoo running around and around bringing girls to his boss's customers.

YUCK!!!

SEAJ
Old 06-04-2015, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Sapsinmike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sibey lor so!! Understand mai?
I think you made yourself clear... That you not a stealth agent... No need to explain any further to him.... The more you explain the more he will annoy you... You already told him you not an agent... It's up to him to believe it or not...
I believe he trying to dig as much information on how you work...
Old 06-04-2015, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
LMFAO - what makes you think I would even think about lowering and dirtying myself to meet up with a Pimp and a sex trafficker?

What a joke!
A sickening, monstrous, bottom of barrel sex trafficker calling himself a "Facilitator!"

And an out-and-out Pimp so proud of trying to build a stable of girls.... whilst all he is actually is just a mafoo running around and around bringing girls to his boss's customers.

YUCK!!!

SEAJ
555, the choice is yours of course. Call me whatever u want really. at least I'm not some old man hiding behind the keyboard. I already ask u to come down to thrash things out but u choose to whine like a dog. Let me know anytime u might want to move your little old rusty ass down to Bangkok and we shall talk face to face instead of hurling accusations ya!
Old 06-04-2015, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapsinmike View Post
Thanks friend... I never met him in my real life... Not sure why he knew about my background... Hilarious... But let's wait for him to recount his bad experience... I just did a checked on his past postings... He were in Bkk on mid march... And I'm in Bkk during end of march... why must he wait till now to expose things if there's any...? Have you thought of it friend... you seems quite understanding... Once again thanks friend for being such understanding...
Are you sure... You cb freeload me never mind... Most I treat it as donation to beggar... What I can't believe is you team up with the Mamasan to hike my bills at Chats... So you could get more commission... This fcker uses numerous nicks and goes under different moniker to operate his illicit business... Newbies please beware of this fcker... First he borrow money from friends and family then he borrow from ah long all over... Just to feed his cheonging lifestyle... When he is forced to pay his debts... He saw scamming newbies an easy opportunity to help raise funds to pay off his debts... But this cb even after manage to scam newbies... He did not pay off his debts instead he use the money to cheong... He trick girls into working under his "agency" promising them of good returns but it is all his bullshit...
Old 06-04-2015, 01:04 AM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
.... I already ask u to come down to thrash things out but u choose to whine like a dog. Let me know anytime u might want to )
You wish, don't you?
You really wish!!!

SEAJ
Old 06-04-2015, 01:04 AM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapsinmike View Post
I think you made yourself clear... That you not a stealth agent... No need to explain any further to him.... The more you explain the more he will annoy you... You already told him you not an agent... It's up to him to believe it or not...
I believe he trying to dig as much information on how you work...
I'm actually not explaining to him. I'm trolling and show the rest how irritating and balless he is. I dun like to PMs or anything. U not happy come down thrash things out. I am not annoyed. I am bemused by his actions. Come out of nowhere and sound like someone who knows a lot but sad to say just an empty vessel go ranting non stop. He can dig all he want. He needs some insight on how things work but he can pull off being a pimp at his age.

. After all. This is just a diversion to deviate from the actual posting. Why is there double standard moderator saying to close deals by using PMs?
Old 06-04-2015, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
You wish, don't you?
You really wish!!!

SEAJ
I dun really even think u got the balls to face me lah. Real man thrash things out face to face. Not hide behind keyboard typing like a hero hundred of miles away.
Old 06-04-2015, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:

What a joke!

YUCK!!!

SEAJ
What the fuck...?! He calls himself a facilitator in this flesh trade he is actively involved in...? Using the cover of bars to operate a prostitution ring...? Yeah... Mr Facilitator...
Old 06-04-2015, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
I dun really even think u got the balls to face me lah. Real man thrash things out face to face. Not hide behind keyboard typing like a hero hundred of miles away.
Talk about being too dumb to understand!
I already told you - I wouldn't even consider lowering myself to even be in the same room with the likes of you.

And oh, of course the low-class brainless crettin' that you are, you only know how to "Thrash" things out don't you?

SEAJ
Old 06-04-2015, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not a FR person myself.

Nope this amount only involves the coyotes in Bkk. Sending models to Sg are way profitable than this. I normally do not reply to people in red. Get yourself out of moderation then we shall talk again
Not a FR person...? It is just a fake FR put up by you to lure innocent newbies to the hands of sapsinmike... If you doing good as a decent coyote agent... Why do you have to work with scammers like sapsinmike...?
Old 06-04-2015, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Talk about being too dumb to understand!
I already told you - I wouldn't even consider lowering myself to even be in the same room with the likes of you.

And oh, of course the low-class brainless crettin' that you are, you only know how to "Thrash" things out don't you?

SEAJ
Of course of course u almighty high status coward hide behind keyboard. I'm just offering u a alternative to end this meaningless bullshit from u. Feeling too bored now sitting in front of the monitor? Well at least I'm inside a bar chilling while the high class "dun mix with pimp" is online keyboard warrior with a low ranking runner pimp? Contradicting izzit it? Why u so interested to know about my stuff since associating with me will bring down your status? Are u not replying to me now?

For all u know, I may not even be a coyote agent or model agent at all. But actually just a bouncer at some bar. Pen ya on Jing jing!
Old 06-04-2015, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
.... I'm just offering u a alternative to end this meaningless bullshit from u. .....Well at least I'm inside a bar chilling while the high class "dun mix with pimp" is online keyboard warrior with a low ranking runner pimp? Contradicting izzit it? Why u so interested to know about my stuff since associating with me will bring down your status? Are u not replying to me now?

For all u know, I may not even be a coyote agent or model agent at all. But actually just a bouncer at some bar.....
5555 you're at last totally correct... that I shouldn't even bother with replying you.

And you're again flattering yourself to think that I would be interested to know about your degenerate "stuff."

You too stupid to know to keep such shameful things to yourself well..... there's no accounting for how dumb a degenerate dummy can be!

And a Pimp using the term "..coyote agent or model agent..??" LMFAO!

But like I said, at least on this score you're right and I should just ignore trash.

SEAJ
Old 06-04-2015, 01:36 AM
Samster

Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Ahhh yessss!!!

The Stalker do need to make his appearance, don't he?!

SEAJ
Old 06-04-2015, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
5555 you're at last totally correct... that I shouldn't even bother with replying you.

And you're again flattering yourself to think that I would be interested to know about your degenerate "stuff."

You too stupid to know to keep such shameful things to yourself well..... there's no accounting for how dumb a degenerate dummy can be!

And a Pimp referring to "..coyote agent or model agent..??" LMFAO!

But like I said, at least on this score you're right and I should just ignore trash.

SEAJ
Hopefully na. Hopefully u will not "bother" replying me because I dun associated myself with balless old man hiding behind keyboard.

Ohh no of course u are not interested! All this ranting and asking this and that. Ohh noo probably menopause creeping to u perhaps.

Come on lah. Pimp or no pimp. I dun rob,kill,cheat or anything. The girls come to me on their own accord. Furthermore it's work for drinks. Not sell body. Because as far as I know. Living off the earning of a prostitute is bad. To each his own. U think I pimp gor pimp lor. Whatever rocks your rocking chair. At least I did offered u to meet face to face. But I reckon old man like u will be shaking his old sunken balls when he ever meet me.
Old 06-04-2015, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
....But I reckon old man like u will be shaking his old sunken balls when he ever meet me.
IF I would ever have the horrible misfortune, yes, my balls would be shaking.... with total disgust.
SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1