The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 14-03-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 8
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Re: Kovan massage

The BW still have some UV mls. Saw their FB the MLS where cheongsam looks sefuctive
Old 14-03-2021, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1173 / Power: 14
yw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud of

Oh yea... Saw this on fb too. Really squeeze out their assets

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
The BW still have some UV mls. Saw their FB the MLS where cheongsam looks sefuctive
Old 14-03-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Who is the prettiest?
For me it's xiaoyu, cos she has this nice innocent china doll face and a small frame, but definitely not for boobs lover.
Old 15-03-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
can share the fb page?
Old 15-03-2021, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4210 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Was at the beef noodle yesterday morning. Saw 1 cheongsam ML came out to Tabao. Wearing jacket, must be cold inside.

UV spa has changed over to a ear digging spa known as BW (Black & White).
Maybe change owner or change shop name. Usually kena caught then these things happened.
Old 15-03-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 8
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Think the cheongsam is a good idea, not only looks good but it's smthg different. Change also I'm sure they still up to their tricks haha

Quote:
Was at the beef noodle yesterday morning. Saw 1 cheongsam ML came out to Tabao. Wearing jacket, must be cold inside.

Maybe change owner or change shop name. Usually kena caught then these things happened.
Old 15-03-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

So now this joint only do Ear digging? Wonder how they can sustain in long run?

The cheongsam gimmick attracts me though.. not sure if i want to make trip down to try it
Old 15-03-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Think the cheongsam is a good idea, not only looks good but it's smthg different. Change also I'm sure they still up to their tricks haha
Cheong SAM is good when some one has a good shape.
The contours just brings out the curves.
The Silk is also a turn on material.
Watch Namewee China Reggaetón MV. hahaha

BUT its very hard to maneuver when she works.
Old 15-03-2021, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Went down yesterday night. So apparently from the ML, the shop has changed hands, now under new onwer and management. They now don't offer massage services anymore, just ear digging and I find the price really not worth. Will be last time visiting this place.
Old 15-03-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
Went down yesterday night. So apparently from the ML, the shop has changed hands, now under new onwer and management. They now don't offer massage services anymore, just ear digging and I find the price really not worth. Will be last time visiting this place.
Yes, i dont know how they going to survive if only dig ears.
The rental and overhead can kill them.
Anyway, lets see. Many things are not as apparent as it seems.
Old 15-03-2021, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
So now this joint only do Ear digging? Wonder how they can sustain in long run?

The cheongsam gimmick attracts me though.. not sure if i want to make trip down to try it
Same thoughts oso. How to sustain in long run?
Go to the back door, the UV sign never take out. Only change sign board in front.
Old 15-03-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 9
ForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring Samster

$68 to clean ears? Haha ex leh. Ears so far from what we want
Old 15-03-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForSomeFun View Post
$68 to clean ears? Haha ex leh. Ears so far from what we want
You think $68 is ex? Haha some bros think it's not as you will be surprised that these girls work non-stop, bookings after bookings. When I was there, I saw 2 bros sitting at the reception area waiting for their turn.
Old 15-03-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 4
Gunwitch90 is a splendid one to beholdGunwitch90 is a splendid one to beholdGunwitch90 is a splendid one to beholdGunwitch90 is a splendid one to beholdGunwitch90 is a splendid one to beholdGunwitch90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
You think $68 is ex? Haha some bros think it's not as you will be surprised that these girls work non-stop, bookings after bookings. When I was there, I saw 2 bros sitting at the reception area waiting for their turn.
Obviously they are not there for ear-digging which we can do ourselves (free), or go to an actual professional for more thorough cleaning.

i) They are there to check out if there are actually more services
ii) They already know that there are more services and ear-digging is just a front

Have always passed by and peeped in, but the reception is a short haired old lady, which always makes me u-turn haha.

Maybe its high time I make a trip inside the shop :P
Old 15-03-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3447 / Power: 17
fshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who is this sunny? why everyone is looking for her?
Is she really so good?
her service quite good la and offers more than the usual svc. however looks not for me though. always wanted to try the PRCs before they converted all of a sudden. seems like gonna give it a miss for now!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1