The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 17-07-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 21
ahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to behold
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahcai View Post
bumped to an ex colleague who just moved to my neighbourhood.
Chatted with her when i saw her at her block void deck and jokingly asked her how come her breast like smaller liao. she answered back said she is not wearing bra what. it surprised me that she said that to me then i prompted how come cannot see her pokie and she told me hers are inverted nipple so not scared of pokie unless go very cold place. Super turn on n asked her if i can see how an inverted nipple look like and we went to the staircase to see it. didn’t know she is so naughty especially she just got married. was very close to her when we were in same company so i guess she is kind of comfortable with me. wanted to suck her but she rejected. leave me with a big bulge going home.
finally get to bonk this ex colleague with inverted nip after many weeks of trying.
managed to jio her lunch yesterday and asked her to dabao to eat at my house when wife is out. she wear bra though but i managed to coax her take off while eating n taste her inverted nipple. get her nipple erected and then she cannot tahan and ask me to pump her. wanted to wear cap but she know i had done vasectomy and told me no need and cum into her. told me she only had cip with hubby before n want to try how it feel with another guy. she always feel her hubby never eject much into her that why until now cannot pregnant.
Old 19-07-2021, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
jojoesg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahcai View Post
finally get to bonk this ex colleague with inverted nip after many weeks of trying.
managed to jio her lunch yesterday and asked her to dabao to eat at my house when wife is out. she wear bra though but i managed to coax her take off while eating n taste her inverted nipple. get her nipple erected and then she cannot tahan and ask me to pump her. wanted to wear cap but she know i had done vasectomy and told me no need and cum into her. told me she only had cip with hubby before n want to try how it feel with another guy. she always feel her hubby never eject much into her that why until now cannot pregnant.
Wa this ex-colleague so open, let you CIP
Old 19-07-2021, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 14
Bery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejungle View Post
oh yes ... that one is a gem .... now at bershek new location, cannot already right? are they strict abt the guy and ladies changing room seperate?
Bro, now no more lobang there le. Went to shop once and told myself forget it and move on.......
By the way was with OC at FEP yesterday. Needed to pee so go toilet. Passed by a menicure shop and a MILF was doing her pedi! Face of coz hidden by mask, but looks like a real yummy MILF, good figure, nice proper make up and nicely done hair (maybe just finished salon and nicely blown).
She was wearing very light coloured denim toned one piece dress and since doing pedi, she sat at a “giving birth” position. I initially thought the blue dress was a towel covering her, then noticed there was no towel.
She was wearing a white panty, and what greeted me was not a white triangle, but rather a white rectangle, meaning the full pussy view angle.
Knn had to pee with a hard erected kkj!
Walked past the shop another two times but third time covered with towel Liao!
Old 19-07-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
H20Summit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bery View Post
Bro, now no more lobang there le. Went to shop once and told myself forget it and move on.......
By the way was with OC at FEP yesterday. Needed to pee so go toilet. Passed by a menicure shop and a MILF was doing her pedi! Face of coz hidden by mask, but looks like a real yummy MILF, good figure, nice proper make up and nicely done hair (maybe just finished salon and nicely blown).
She was wearing very light coloured denim toned one piece dress and since doing pedi, she sat at a “giving birth” position. I initially thought the blue dress was a towel covering her, then noticed there was no towel.
She was wearing a white panty, and what greeted me was not a white triangle, but rather a white rectangle, meaning the full pussy view angle.
Knn had to pee with a hard erected kkj!
Walked past the shop another two times but third time covered with towel Liao!
Pussy full view angle ..... commando?
Old 21-07-2021, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 14
Bery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Summit View Post
Pussy full view angle ..... commando?
Pussy view angle bro, white panty
Old 22-07-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

literally pantyless during livestream in prc land... click pic for vid
Old 22-07-2021, 12:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 13
manhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond repute

which one would you bring back after the wedding
Old 22-07-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 18
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
which one would you bring back after the wedding
just a first look with the faces blurred, the first one in white.
Old 22-07-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
thundercobra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
literally pantyless during livestream in prc land... click pic for vid
Nicely shaved hehe
Old 24-07-2021, 06:57 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 13
manhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

shy milf
Old 24-07-2021, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
IanRush346 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
shy milf
Nice share bro. Is she your FB?
Old 24-07-2021, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 18
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
shy milf
Shy MILF, but HOT bod!
Old 24-07-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundercobra View Post
Nicely shaved hehe
Seems like she worn a beige colored panty.
Old 25-07-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
faceblock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Seems like she worn a beige colored panty.
Oh no, so misleading haha
Old 25-07-2021, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
shy milf
wow nice share bro! she has a hot bod for a milf, would love to zhut zhut her neh and paint her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1