The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2017, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 8
SummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Tg Balai

Any brother in balai wanna go drinking tonight not?
Old 07-06-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you took shower at their villa?
Old 07-06-2017, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 10
Singha86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySingha86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerXrain View Post
Hi all beloved brothers and chiongster. Updating my 1st day at balai.( 6th june ) Will update today's review tmr. Let's start on what happened yesterday.

Took a 11.40 ferry from sg to balai. The ferry was quite pack but mainly indonesian. First thing out of the arrival hall, Mr.Guide is already there. 1st place to hit was the villa. Picked a syt from jakarta. Overall for the cewek is that she is willing to please and look rather decent 7/10. Manage to hoax her to take a bath together. Went to aston and check into the room i book online. I asked if i am able to view the other room available as they are not been listed online. The friendly customer service offical brought me and the guide around and show me a different type of room they have. I booked a basic room that is around 450k rupiah. So i went to view a 750k room and 1.3mil room. Was told by them that there is a 1mil room that belong to a esteem brother here. The 750k room was gorgeous, better aircon, bath room is bigger and lastly much not quiet compared to the normal room at lv4. Room at lv 6 is indeed better.
Went for dinner and tried gurami. A fish on a metal pan with black indonesian sauce on top. Not really to my liking as it was not spicy. But overall tasted quite alright.
Alcohol is like really cheap here. Went to a mama shop, get a bottle of ballantine at 270k rupiah. With the whisky plus a packet of cards we are ready to start drinking. Went to the hotel room play cards and drink. Played a few card games. Loser have to drink. Mr.Guide went back around 12plus as he was tired. So our drinking session end there. After he left, there was a ghost show on tv. So me and the cewek watch it and tease each other follow by 1 round then head to bed.

I dont think balai have like a max shot per night thing. I believe it is always up to the ladies. But that have to be confirm cause i am not that strong to do like 5-6 time per day.
Hope you guys enjoy the 1st part of the review.

good to hear u enjoying urself bro, hahhaha so its that handsome man that say ask me come la because got kaki here also drinking buddy.. hahaha.. i left and u arrive.. anyway still have chance la, Bro kengng also likely july going in same as me got party happening at there on july.. if keen than let us know.. many more bros will be going so hoping to plan in july.. ups u my humble points!!!
Old 07-06-2017, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what date u guys going in july?
Old 07-06-2017, 08:09 PM
Samster

SummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardbastard View Post
you took shower at their villa?
No la. Hahah i check into hotel then shower at hotel.
Old 07-06-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singha86 View Post
good to hear u enjoying urself bro, hahhaha so its that handsome man that say ask me come la because got kaki here also drinking buddy.. hahaha.. i left and u arrive.. anyway still have chance la, Bro kengng also likely july going in same as me got party happening at there on july.. if keen than let us know.. many more bros will be going so hoping to plan in july.. ups u my humble points!!!
I going once more on 30th june. After that have to retire for awhile due to personal reason.
Old 07-06-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

Singha86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySingha86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I going once more on 30th june. After that have to retire for awhile due to personal reason.
u going there how many days?
Old 07-06-2017, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singha86 View Post
u going there how many days?

Stop asking so many question. .
Same as CID questioning.
Old 07-06-2017, 09:23 PM
Samster

I will be there for 3d2n with 2 friends.
Old 07-06-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Stop asking so many question. .
Same as CID questioning.
july i make sure u drink whole bottle.. not from freshbeer, buy DFS Martell Cordon Bleu.. 1 bottle all for u..
Old 08-06-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

Cant bear to go back to sg. Extend 1 more night in balai. Life is very simple and relaxing here.
Old 09-06-2017, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Cant bear to go back to sg. Extend 1 more night in balai. Life is very simple and relaxing here.
wah..so enjoy.. *thumbsup*
Old 10-06-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Singha86 will organise a trip on 30/6 or 1/7
Anyone keen just PM him.
Old 10-06-2017, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

with such a big grp going, will definitely skip that dates, you guys enjoy.
Old 10-06-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kaka12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
with such a big grp going, will definitely skip that dates, you guys enjoy.
That's right and agree, must be there early to get the good stuff, ..hopefully lol !?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1