The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-12-2019, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
lol. If he really is typo, he will regret not correcting it with the amount of PMs he will be getting now.
Lol not much PM. Anyway just saw her appear on Moments a couple of weeks back with location. Just for a short while but no mistake. Not all impossible to get back, you guys know, shan't elaborate. Now I don't know where. Not in contact with her, so ask her if you guys want to.
Old 05-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

very odd. some sites have not been updated for 2-3 days
Old 05-12-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
very odd. some sites have not been updated for 2-3 days
Some got picked up based on what JasonJG said. Others may be lying low and not replying to burner numbers they gave to ML/FLs for contact points as per what ddae44 described, where they are going through the arrested ML/FL phones, hence lower activities and thus low updates. Not first time webmasters got caught and flushed out anyway. shenhua69, sgbeautycastle, sg dog's relative, all got flushed out. Earn money then grow too big, get complacent, never cover track, then bye bye lo. Some more it has been shown that all these chat apps that claim they are encrypted and safe are not actually safe, given how they closed down that nasi lemak chat and other telegram channels, not to mention china's cooperation in the previous big op, which means wechat is probably also not that safe.
Old 05-12-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Some got picked up based on what JasonJG said. Others may be lying low and not replying to burner numbers they gave to ML/FLs for contact points as per what ddae44 described, where they are going through the arrested ML/FL phones, hence lower activities and thus low updates. Not first time webmasters got caught and flushed out anyway. shenhua69, sgbeautycastle, sg dog's relative, all got flushed out. Earn money then grow too big, get complacent, never cover track, then bye bye lo. Some more it has been shown that all these chat apps that claim they are encrypted and safe are not actually safe, given how they closed down that nasi lemak chat and other telegram channels, not to mention china's cooperation in the previous big op, which means wechat is probably also not that safe.
Fuck. Nasi lemak came as a shock, and I am totally disappointed with Telegram.

Cheong safe everyone.
Old 05-12-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Just saw xiaxue posted her friend is in SG now! Her friend really looks like previous AP Lily.. about the same batch as aila and Donna last year.. anyone can confirm?
Old 05-12-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Who tried xby and baobao tarma.
Old 05-12-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2675 / Power: 17
Docow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Her long-ish face and big eyes remind me of Cheryl Yang:

yeah, abit longish from pics but real pax not so much

no post to up: reading (please PM me your latest post); mattjb (please PM me your latest post); DevilChan78 (please PM me your latest post)

need to up more before I can return to this list:
wpns

Old 05-12-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2675 / Power: 17
Docow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
I always treat it like I am visiting a friend. When entering I always say I'm picking up a friend if the security asks me any questions.
kena a couple of times in the past, one was a TPY condo, kena questioned which unit, purpose and contact number. another was the pearl hill lplace at outram which has since been demolished, that one the guard took IC and wrote down everything plus unit going to. maybe now with privacy laws, cannot liao lol

no post to up: reading (please PM me your latest post); mattjb (please PM me your latest post); DevilChan78 (please PM me your latest post)

need to up more before I can return to this list:
wpns

Old 05-12-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
fukuyu is Cool - loads of Potential

anyone have any MR for jessica from passion girlz?
Old 05-12-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Boarded the Song Song train but unfortunately did not reach Jurong

Location: Easily accessible by car. Ample parking lots around. Address in text is actual address. Smack between two MRT stations may make it tough to walk to. Unit is located at the end of corridor. Had to walk across 4 households to reach. Bumped into neighbor while going in.

Looks: On first look, don't seem like photo. After a while still don't look like photo. After session go back to SLG then tried very hard and saw the resemblance. Soemthing like Mimi. Some say she is Donna level. I feel is is far from it. Not even Youzi, Angel, Bella level yet. I'll rank her above Zoya but below Mimi.

Massage: Given a damp towel for shower because she claim towel can't dry in time.Gave her benefit of doubt and took without complain. Massage was soft with light touches. I found it quite sensual and soothing but lasted at most 10mins.

HJ: Here is where she shines. Her cocktease is very good. I thoroughly enjoyed.

Body: Slim, petite, smooth skin, no tummy fats. A-cup.

Playability: Top nude, can suck nipples, can rub pussy over panties. No french.

RTM: No. Location is convenient for me but I find very few reasons to return.
your standards power bro.

after reading your MR I also feel disinclined to RTM liao 😂
Agreed that the location is a huge minus. Convenient and discreet, but the unit itself has issues.
Old 05-12-2019, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Spot on. I clap for this statement.

What makes it right that the ML thinks their time is important and ours is not. I share the same thoughts with you on the non-tolerance of MLs who are unapologetic, simply thinks the world revolve around them.

It's a reason why I drop the AP Momo in the first place. Anyway she's back.

I also don't condone those that think their booking can be like a lucky draw or those their bring us on a fun ride around the neighbourhood. Equal amount of nonsense.
I've tried AP Momo once or twice too.
First time she also fly plane, apologised and all. Made a immediate priority booking the same week.

Second time when time of engagement reached, no replies. Said i'm leaving and immediately call and ask to wait 5 minutes.

Needless to say. Never RTMed.
But she's good la...
Old 05-12-2019, 07:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

At this moment, let's not talk about location ya?
Old 05-12-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

What a day. All my regulars fully booked. One even got block-booked tomorrow night. Zzzz...
Old 05-12-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Hamayuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why Ci Ci keeps moving house?
Old 05-12-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried this new https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-alice/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1