The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 12-05-2010, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quiet around here since sun...?

Latest, utilities cut off today at Ratchaprasong stretch?

Authorities to cut water, electricity, phones at Ratchaprasong
Old 12-05-2010, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by infatuation View Post
Hi all Agogo Bar lovers,

Can i know if anyone tried to bar-fine the waitress working in bar before? Is the price higher than normal working girls? Also is fucking allowed ?

Please share your experiences here or via PM.

Any replies on this matter will be deeply appreciated.Thanks all.
Same price (THB600) when I do it in Rainbow 2 last year
Old 13-05-2010, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

This year Miss Tiffany.....

Old 13-05-2010, 08:43 AM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
This year Miss Tiffany.....
Looks more than the real thing So early morning, wake up our senses
Old 13-05-2010, 10:26 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Looks more than the real thing So early morning, wake up our senses
This thread needs rainbow. Only red is boring...
Old 13-05-2010, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Naemlo,

Look at her knuckles, it's big and powerful! Her hands seemed very strong.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 13-05-2010, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Naemlo,

That's y my all time favorite, my dream is still Poy.

Old 13-05-2010, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
my all time favorite, my dream is still Poy.
Boy, yummy Poy
Quote:
Originally Posted by norice
Your vision's good. Strong hands not only genetic, but also from hard work (leave this to your imagination)
Old 13-05-2010, 01:16 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Naemlo,

I agree, Poy is a fox with a very pretty face! I bet 99% of males would date her or more. But, I want to see her hands and feet. In my opinion, the best way to check to see if ladyboy or not, must look at nipples and areolas!

Old 13-05-2010, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
moonlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CRES to Surround Red-shirts This Evening, No Live Bullet to Be Used

The Center for Resolution of the Emergency Situation (CRES) has announced that to encourage the protesters to disperse armored vehicles will be used to surround the anti-government red-shirt protesters this evening.

No live bullet will be used.
Old 13-05-2010, 01:25 PM
Samster

Naemlo,

Shit, I have Apple Ipod Ladyboys application and Poy is one of the models appearing in it. She is gorgeous but I wonder how many Sammyboy members would do her even thous she is a ladyboy? Would you?

Old 13-05-2010, 01:35 PM
Samster

Moonlight,

I hope the situation will be corrected and terminated very soon, I'm getting tired of all these shenanigan! I want to visit Siam Paragon and do some shopping, exchange money and workout at California WOW!

Currently stuck in the condo due to major renovation of the bathtub due to water leakage! Might have to cancel my dental appointment and workout! Can't leave the premises due to amount of cash in the condo.

Old 13-05-2010, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:

Shit, I have Apple Ipod Ladyboys application and Poy is one of the models appearing in it. She is gorgeous but I wonder how many Sammyboy members would do her even thous she is a ladyboy? Would you?
Not too late for u to realise she is gorgeous, even her voice is so sweet. Watch the youtube. She was my love at first sight years ago. An obstacle inside me, she was a guy before. But no one knows when alone with her in a room and when blood rush down my lower half, empty my head.

Old 13-05-2010, 01:42 PM
Samster

CRES Encourages Businesses Near Ratchaprasong to Close

Ahead of the planned dispersal effort by the Center for Resolution of the Emergency Situation (CRES) at 6 P.M. this evening, the center has encouraged businesses located near the Ratchaprasong area to close early. However, no time frame has been given as to how long the businesses should remain closed.

HOT: Traffic, Public Transport and Utilities in Ratchaprasong Area Will Be Closed at 6 P.M.

At 6 P.M. all traffics surrounding the Ratchaprasong area, except Rama IV Road, will be closed off ahead of the planned dispersal effort by the Center for Resolution of the Emergency Situation (CRES). Public transports and public utilities will also be suspended in an attempt to try to get anti-government red-shirt protesters to leave the Ratchaprasong area.
Old 13-05-2010, 01:48 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Moonlight,

I hope the situation will be corrected and terminated very soon, I'm getting tired of all these shenanigan! I want to visit Siam Paragon and do some shopping, exchange money and workout at California WOW!

Currently stuck in the condo due to major renovation of the bathtub due to water leakage! Might have to cancel my dental appointment and workout! Can't leave the premises due to amount of cash in the condo.
hi norice
yap me too hope they stop all this soon .getting very tired of the same thing happening n hope both side or all side agreed to settle it soon .
cheers
moonlight
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1