The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2014, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
jim oi...you such a nice guy...many ppl may think you say too much...55555...
HEY!
Saying too much is MY territory!!
LOL!

All hail the conquering Hero....NOT!
SEAJ
Old 18-11-2014, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
darensboiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro soi6 thanks for the info on patts.. Really helps and i enjoy myself to the fullest and also meeting some sg bros.. Otw back to bkk to see family.. Will be coming to patts in mid feb and my first stop will be good fellas😎😎.. Cheerz and take care , once again a big thank you😁😁
Old 18-11-2014, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

its tough to be a nice guy la. Its like some kind of evaluation. When first cheong , want to help others. Then one day some idiot will play you out and accuse you of something you have no intentions of. Slowly , you get hardened and pissed off at all those who take take take and don't give back!

I met one idiot a few years ago , say want to join us for Songkran. Met him for a beer at Golden Mile and let him know all the details , from Bell service to good hotel deals. I even booked everything for him only for him to say that he is not going! Luckily all COD so didn't lose any money but still pissed off la!

Newbies are lucky to have Soi 6 there. Just text/email and he will help if he can. The least you can do is buy him or his girls a few drinks la!
Old 18-11-2014, 05:32 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
its tough to be a nice guy la. Its like some kind of evaluation. When first cheong , want to help others. Then one day some idiot will play you out and accuse you of something you have no intentions of. Slowly , you get hardened and pissed off at all those who take take take and don't give back!

Newbies are lucky to have Soi 6 there. Just text/email and he will help if he can. The least you can do is buy him or his girls a few drinks la!
So very true what you say!
And it’s because I myself have been “played” so often in the past, that I get so cynical nowadays.

I – and think people like you and Soi6 - have all the confidence in the goodwill with which we write our posts that we are not worried about any fall-outs even when being blunt. I’d think that it’s only these undercover agents/their gang, who gives us who just want to share whatever we know, grief. These damn agents and jerks! LOL

SEAJ
Old 18-11-2014, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
So very true what you say!
And it’s because I myself have been “played” so often in the past, that I get so cynical nowadays.

I – and think people like you and Soi6 - have all the confidence in the goodwill with which we write our posts that we are not worried about any fall-outs even when being blunt. I’d think that it’s only these undercover agents/their gang, who gives us who just want to share whatever we know, grief. These damn agents and jerks! LOL

SEAJ
some idiot lurkers don't post and I know them! They didn't appear here till till we went on the same trip! 5555555

Most people are okay just some selfish idiots that spoil the spirit!
Old 18-11-2014, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
some idiot lurkers don't post and I know them! They didn't appear here till till we went on the same trip! 5555555

Most people are okay just some selfish idiots that spoil the spirit!
Yes, I also think that most people are OK; some even more than OK actually.

Its all these idiots and their clones on here that spoils it all for the rest of us on SBF. Makes me too cynical which I myself don't like.

LOL - what to do?!

SEAJ
Old 18-11-2014, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:

I met one idiot a few years ago , say want to join us for Songkran. Met him for a beer at Golden Mile and let him know all the details , from Bell service to good hotel deals. I even booked everything for him only for him to say that he is not going! Luckily all COD so didn't lose any money but still pissed off la!

dun angry la... next time we go BC play strip pool together ok.. hehe..55555
Old 18-11-2014, 06:01 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
jim oi...you such a nice guy...many ppl may think you say too much...55555...
hehe... sometime must come out speak loud loud ma.... if not, ppl will think we guai guai boy.. wakakaka....
Old 18-11-2014, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by darensboiboi View Post
Bro soi6 thanks for the info on patts.. Really helps and i enjoy myself to the fullest and also meeting some sg bros.. Otw back to bkk to see family.. Will be coming to patts in mid feb and my first stop will be good fellas😎😎.. Cheerz and take care , once again a big thank you😁😁
I do not know what you yourself trying to pull...but you cheated me same. Yesterday you did pay barfine for my lady. You tell her do not go bar.
You now try tell my lady to stop work bar . What you trying to prove by doing this?
If you want a lady to stop work in a bar..come to the bar and talk to the mamasan or owner. ALL bars charge an exit fee . If the lady just run away with a customer, she will be cursed by all the other ladies for doing bad luck to the bar. She will also be banned from working. All ladies know they have a shirt working life..If she think she mist beautiful today..tomorrow a more beautiful and younger girl will turn up.
I will give you a chance..as you claimed you are new to Pattaya. I will PM you my Account number and I duly expect you to pay the barfine. Anything less we are going to have a problem.
Old 18-11-2014, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
hehe... sometime must come out speak loud loud ma.... if not, ppl will think we guai guai boy.. wakakaka....
haha...only thing dun step on ppl toes or territory...you dun know when you infringe...hehe...welcome you to post in my HCM thread...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-11-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
I do not know what you yourself trying to pull...but you cheated me same. Yesterday you did pay barfine for my lady. You tell her do not go bar.
I will give you a chance..as you claimed you are new to Pattaya. I will PM you my Account number and I duly expect you to pay the barfine. Anything less we are going to have a problem.
oops...settle this amicably using pm...dun post openly...

Old 18-11-2014, 06:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
haha...only thing dun step on ppl toes or territory...you dun know when you infringe...hehe...welcome you to post in my HCM thread...
Quote:
A lot of gun powder smell lately.
Old 18-11-2014, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
hahaha.. no problem la. bro ATL will not mad at me la.. he oso nice guy ma... bro H88, i go hcm thread bomb ppl, u must cover my backside ok.. hihi......
Old 18-11-2014, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
hahaha.. no problem la. bro ATL will not mad at me la.. he oso nice guy ma... bro H88, i go hcm thread bomb ppl, u must cover my backside ok.. hihi......
sure la...you such a nice guy leh...cover your pek pek la...

Old 18-11-2014, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Ok boss..sorry for my outburst...This has happened twice in same period. Will not happen again..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1