The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 04-07-2021, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
niamly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
LOL handsome male doctors also very exciting hehe
Any memorable experience with them?
Old 04-07-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 3
Shawn1469 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShawn1469 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansomRod View Post
So sorry to hear that, bro.

And its becoming a familiar pattern, isn't it?

1. Before marriage, sex is wonderful.
2. After marriage, sex is still okay.
3. After the wife have kids, sex is almost non-existent.

This lends further weight behind the notion that most women get married simply because they want to fulfill their maternal urge of having their own kids. And once they achieved this goal, they will chuck their husband aside, leaving them high and dry.

Of course, married life is not just about the sex. And there are some wives out there who are naturally horny and still want plenty of sex after having kids. Good for the guys if they can find one like that.

But I do feel for the married bros who are stuck in a sex-less marriage, and have to fulfill their urges elsewhere.
Thankful that after marriage and kids, our sex has gotten better. The key thing is being open to talk abuut sex with your partner, like sharing fantasies, listen to her/him past stories and trying new stuff.
Old 04-07-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Saw a local chinese petite lady on bus, very pretty face, her dressing was hot. She was in baby blue tight thin one piece short dress, somehow she never wore her bra properly, when i walk passed her i can see her boobs and nips exposed very clearly from the top. When she alighted, she got a very nice hour glass figure and VPL was clearly seen.
Old 05-07-2021, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
Mozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to behold

Went to a dental in jurong west , so 1st time visit need to fill up some personal details and questionnaire for covid. Was standing at the counter while the syt assistant sitting at her desk, no longkang to see but I have a good 3-4 min of pink lacey triangle to view.
She was wearing a white short skirt so it was very prominent.
Not a bad day yah
Old 05-07-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Must be one of your luckiest day...

QUOTE=unsung80;20721789]Saw a local chinese petite lady on bus, very pretty face, her dressing was hot. She was in baby blue tight thin one piece short dress, somehow she never wore her bra properly, when i walk passed her i can see her boobs and nips exposed very clearly from the top. When she alighted, she got a very nice hour glass figure and VPL was clearly seen. [/QUOTE]
Old 05-07-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansomRod View Post
So sorry to hear that, bro.

And its becoming a familiar pattern, isn't it?

1. Before marriage, sex is wonderful.
2. After marriage, sex is still okay.
3. After the wife have kids, sex is almost non-existent.

This lends further weight behind the notion that most women get married simply because they want to fulfill their maternal urge of having their own kids. And once they achieved this goal, they will chuck their husband aside, leaving them high and dry.

Of course, married life is not just about the sex. And there are some wives out there who are naturally horny and still want plenty of sex after having kids. Good for the guys if they can find one like that.

But I do feel for the married bros who are stuck in a sex-less marriage, and have to fulfill their urges elsewhere.
Nothing to be sorry about, mine after marriage already no sex so there is nothing to be sorry for
Old 05-07-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Haha i did that before to my regular dentist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onglai99 View Post
had a syt dentist many years back to do my wisdom tooth x-ray and extraction and had the same pleasure!
haha great minds think alike!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Bro, can recommend your Dentist ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
I Also Wana Know
erm all i can share is she works at Q&M dental and she hot-sits at different clinics depending on the weekly schedules.
Old 05-07-2021, 05:06 PM
Samster

Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

oops someone forgot to button up

Old 05-07-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1912 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42812 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozhe View Post
Went to a dental in jurong west , so 1st time visit need to fill up some personal details and questionnaire for covid. Was standing at the counter while the syt assistant sitting at her desk, no longkang to see but I have a good 3-4 min of pink lacey triangle to view.
Not a bad day yah
T.Q Mozhe for yr sharing wat u saw ...u r lucky to get that kinda of view from that notti syt dental asst who seems to like to wear pink panties, their favourite colour tgt with a short white skirt ...looks like she is another notti n sexy gal

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 05-07-2021, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 5
hoekee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
T.Q Mozhe for yr sharing wat u saw ...u r lucky to get that kinda of view from that notti syt dental asst who seems to like to wear pink panties, their favourite colour tgt with a short white skirt ...looks like she is another notti n sexy gal
True, naughty syt enjoys showing her panties
Old 05-07-2021, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn1469 View Post
Thankful that after marriage and kids, our sex has gotten better. The key thing is being open to talk abuut sex with your partner, like sharing fantasies, listen to her/him past stories and trying new stuff.
agreed, alot of couples have such problems and its best to communicate what each one likes and dislikes, try to include sex toys or role-playing to spiced things up or just book a staycation without the kids and enjoy two-some time!
Old 06-07-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozhe View Post
Not a bad day yah
Nice, the dentist clinic i visited, the auntie receptionist always black face, blur cock, and rude.

Now you can faithfully visit every 6 months for cleaning and eye candy.
Old 06-07-2021, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

was at tampines west cc mac, saw one beautiful milf with top 2 buttons left open, while she was eating the new mac fried chicken she seem do not mind i staring at her.
the way she ate also gracefully. n her fries drop, she dont bother to cover up, see her half ball, DAMN it was at least D cup
but kid around need to bring her home else she will make noise

2nd sighting also tamp west market outside prime supermarket. saw another milf sporty type with blue low cut top running with her daughter, can see her longkang

B cup, pretty type, she knew i was staring at her she also dont mind, ran past me with my eyes stuck on her bouncing breast. her hair shampoo was also heavenly

then 1 cb lao aunty shouted OEI! Siam la.....
spoil everything lol
Old 06-07-2021, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 12
lololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to behold

was shopping at orchard with my girlfriend yesterday afternoon, girlfriend was trying some clothes/skirts and i had to wait outside the fitting area because she will ask me for her opinion on the clothes.

while waiting for her to try, 2 syt proceeded into the fitting room to try some dresses. because this shop uses doorway curtains, i could easily see one of the prettier syt changing because she didnt cover her doorway curtains properly.

could see her taking out her top, and changing to a black dress, while showing me her white bra

but alas it did not last long because the sales lady saw me peeping and proceeded to cover the doorway curtains thoroughly.
Old 06-07-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lololhi View Post
was shopping at orchard with my girlfriend yesterday afternoon, girlfriend was trying some clothes/skirts and i had to wait outside the fitting area because she will ask me for her opinion on the clothes.

while waiting for her to try, 2 syt proceeded into the fitting room to try some dresses. because this shop uses doorway curtains, i could easily see one of the prettier syt changing because she didnt cover her doorway curtains properly.

could see her taking out her top, and changing to a black dress, while showing me her white bra

but alas it did not last long because the sales lady saw me peeping and proceeded to cover the doorway curtains thoroughly.
Tell me abt that, many years ago, mango was every men favorite , cos all the changing section are curtains drawn that have gaps for peeping. seen everything there and then.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1