The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 22-08-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

https://www.impmm25.com/girl.php?id=3858
MP Bao Bao

Well don’t really qualify as bad bonk as gal had good attitude but more of terrible resemblance to photos

Location: MP in Balestier as advertised; went in room next to reception where you can hear any ins-and-outs via the plywood thin door and also vice versa your bonking noise

Looks: Don’t see any resemblance to the advertised photos; more bah cai though her complexion super smooth type and young bah

Body: Only thing accurate are her full C natural soft boobs with pinkish nips which I spent much time groping, sucking and licking to stimulate my lil bro

BJ: Capped bj per my request; took awhile to erect cos looks din meet my expectations

FJ: Cowgirl, lotus, missionary with some light kissing and fired off in doggie (tightest in that posture), tight moist pussy, audible moans, accommodating to multiple postures

Verdict: At least I managed to shoot despite the initial sleep mode but won’t rtf
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 23-08-2022, 02:07 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3107 / Power: 12
heige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond repute

is it just my luck, or am I nice to bully? Why every other FL I book in Dome 2 got problem with riding cowgirl (say tire easily), say cannot take too deep (too big, very pain), say cannot tahan do too long (legs sore), ...

Seems like other Dome giving better average service.

I'm about to give up on Dome 2.
Old 23-08-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
MP Bao Bao

Well don’t really qualify as bad bonk as gal had good attitude but more of terrible resemblance to photos

Location: MP in Balestier as advertised; went in room next to reception where you can hear any ins-and-outs via the plywood thin door and also vice versa your bonking noise

Looks: Don’t see any resemblance to the advertised photos; more bah cai though her complexion super smooth type and young bah

Body: Only thing accurate are her full C natural soft boobs with pinkish nips which I spent much time groping, sucking and licking to stimulate my lil bro

BJ: Capped bj per my request; took awhile to erect cos looks din meet my expectations

FJ: Cowgirl, lotus, missionary with some light kissing and fired off in doggie (tightest in that posture), tight moist pussy, audible moans, accommodating to multiple postures

Verdict: At least I managed to shoot despite the initial sleep mode but won’t rtf
Her photos so Yummylicious
Old 23-08-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by heige View Post
is it just my luck, or am I nice to bully? Why every other FL I book in Dome 2 got problem with riding cowgirl (say tire easily), say cannot take too deep (too big, very pain), say cannot tahan do too long (legs sore), ...

Lazy i guess.. cowgirl is my favorite position too(coz im lazy as well hehe) and i've seen my fair share of lazy girls, but there are also some hardworking girls that can ride a dick and when they do hoo hoo hoo that feeling is pure ecstasy..
Old 23-08-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by heige View Post

Actually dome 1 girls will also say they get tired during cowgirl but one thing i feel about thai girls is that they are more accommodating than prc girls, and they are alot cheaper too(so even if it's a bad bonk you don't feel that bad), alot of prc girls will tell you here pain there pain, this position cannot, that part sensitive, but so far i've not heard any of those complains from all the d1 girls i've booked and they can really take a pounding since i have a bigger than avg d.
Old 23-08-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Her photos so Yummylicious
Yeah
So in MP setting, can’t reject if looks deviate so much cos already paid at reception
Will need to rely heavily on truthful FRs
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 23-08-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah
So in MP setting, can’t reject if looks deviate so much cos already paid at reception
Will need to rely heavily on truthful FRs
FR mostly written by their pimp
Old 23-08-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
FR mostly written by their pimp
Tot lower risk since some of the positive FRs by accounts with more than 50 reputation points.
But then shit happens...
Old 23-08-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Tot lower risk since some of the positive FRs by accounts with more than 50 reputation points.
But then shit happens...
Her photos are really yummy 😍

Guess it's not her right 😂
Old 23-08-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Her photos are really yummy 😍

Guess it's not her right 😂
To me don’t look like the photos
I may be wrong though or expectation too high
Eg TT Paris put on abit of weight as compared to advertised / WC photos but can still say it’s the same person
😅
Old 23-08-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Eg TT Paris put on abit of weight as compared to advertised / WC photos but can still say it’s the same person
😅
Could be bait and switch. Such tactics very common in MP.
Old 23-08-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
MP Bao Bao

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.p...=#post21093924

I also find Bao Bao the other time when at upper Thomson joint… XD

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 23-08-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
😅
Or cus mah… returnee Paris leh, she no lack of customers can up price somemore…

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 23-08-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
😅
Most girls used fake photos

Or over PSed ones
Old 23-08-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.p...=#post21093924

I also find Bao Bao the other time when at upper Thomson joint… XD
You saw the real baobao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1