The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 03-07-2021, 08:25 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Settoto2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
I Also Wana Know
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Bro, can recommend your Dentist ??
Go to the dentist at the polyclinics.
Most are young 小妹妹 who graduated from the University not too long.

The National Dental Center at SGH that side also most young female dentist... most of them are very sweet and courteous too. 😘😘😘😍😍😍
Good dessert for the eyed too.
Old 03-07-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
Today saw my downstairs neighbour hang her lingerie. She just came out from the shower. Her lingerie set all damn power. Bright colors and thongs.

Today black bra and lilac lace thong. And because she came out from the showers only, she wasn't wearing any bra. Saw her pokies, both of them.

Glad I took my son out for a walk.
She got good inner taste, is she single or what?
Old 03-07-2021, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 7
Sammyboyanglee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySammyboyanglee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dunno about how bros feel when they see their OC zaogeng.. sharing my bits here.

My OC is in her 30s, 34B. We were watching shows on our bed and my kid sleep on his cot infront of us. My kid was playing in his cot not wanting to sleep. This was when the time OC bend over in a doggy position and look at what he is doing... at this time, I was lying down on the bed and notice that there is a big opening at her stomach area when she was bending. I peep right in to see from her stomach area right to her breast with her pookies fully erected. As as she continues to talk to him, I enjoy my “show”. As my kid was on full latching, her perky tits grew even bigger and if she does not wear a bra, it will definitely protrudes through her clothes.... I wake up to this view every morning.
Old 03-07-2021, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1987 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43087 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammyboyanglee View Post
Dunno about how bros feel when they see their OC zaogeng.. sharing my bits here.

My OC is in her 30s, 34B. We were watching shows on our bed and my kid sleep on his cot infront of us. My kid was playing in his cot not wanting to sleep. This was when the time OC bend over in a doggy position and look at what he is doing... at this time, I was lying down on the bed and notice that there is a big opening at her stomach area when she was bending. I peep right in to see from her stomach area right to her breast with her pookies fully erected. As as she continues to talk to him, I enjoy my “show”. As my kid was on full latching, her perky tits grew even bigger and if she does not wear a bra, it will definitely protrudes through her clothes.... I wake up to this view every morning.
Hur ??...1st time hear OC zaogeng pokies to husband in bed early in the morning ...yr wife must hv v. sexy nipples for u to enjoy viewing it every morning ....hehe...i tot they will usually giv their husbands free shows anytime their husbands wants or asks for it, no need zaogeng ...but if they zaogeng it is usually to other guys when they r out of their homes to tease them on purpose if they feel horny or accidentally if it is unintentional ...anyway nothing to complain abt, any kind of zaogeng shd be welcomed by guys, husbands included ...thanks for sharing bro

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-07-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster

Sammyboyanglee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySammyboyanglee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haha bro Ricky, woman after marriage and have kids.. her sex drive not as high as the past. We still have it when the kids are not around.. but it’s not as much as when we were dating or before kids.. what excites me is she is usually very very careful type... and tonight was out of a sudden the view came into picture
Old 04-07-2021, 12:06 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha bro Ricky, woman after marriage and have kids.. her sex drive not as high as the past. We still have it when the kids are not around.. but it’s not as much as when we were dating or before kids.. what excites me is she is usually very very careful type... and tonight was out of a sudden the view came into picture
Thanks for yr clarification bro Sammyboyanglee ...yes, agree with u, the sex drive of most wives after marriage n esp after kids arrive drops tremendously compared to pre-marriage n dating period ...glad to know u n yr wife r still doing it whenever there is an opportunity esp when kids r not around or sleeping ...but don't understand wat u mean by "she is usually the very very careful type"...husband n wife in bed still need to be very careful with each other meh ??? ...i tot there shd be no shyness when a married couple is having sex with each other in their own homes at night or in the early morning

Will up yr points for sharing this steamy unexpected zaogeng yr wife gave u in bed with us as soon as it is possible

Old 04-07-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster

Haha bro Ricky, I mean when she heads out or when there are other people around or even with friends. She is more of the careful type and I do not remember seeing her ZG before. She usually will have the self awareness to cover up before bending or to fold her legs well when wearing skirt or dress. If she is wearing short dress she will also be sure to have safety pants on. All along she is like that even before we married!
Old 04-07-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha bro Ricky, I mean when she heads out or when there are other people around or even with friends. She is more of the careful type and I do not remember seeing her ZG before. She usually will have the self awareness to cover up before bending or to fold her legs well when wearing skirt or dress. If she is wearing short dress she will also be sure to have safety pants on. All along she is like that even before we married!
Oic...thanks for yr clarification again bro Sammyboyanglee ...so wat u mean is yr wife is usually the good n shy type of girl that is v. careful to prevent zaogeng when she goes out of yr home wearing short n sexy dresses n skirts ...but in bed at home, it is completely different mah..no need to be shy in front of husband..after all, u all hv seen each other naked so many times already when having sex ...so that explains why she feels free n comfortable to even go braless with n beside u in bed, no need to prevent zaogeng to husband...in fact she shd show u any part of her naked body anytime u want or ask for it ...hehe

Anyway congrats to u...u hv a good wife

Last edited by Rickey; 04-07-2021 at 12:53 AM.
Old 04-07-2021, 01:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Luffy1984 is Cool - loads of Potential

Not in Singapore so don't ask me for ctc
Old 04-07-2021, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
eClick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy1984 View Post

Not in Singapore so don't ask me for ctc
Nice view bro, beautiful side boobs
Old 04-07-2021, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of
Quote:
Same thing with my wife. Sex now almost nonexistent.
Old 04-07-2021, 08:33 AM
Samster

IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
She got good inner taste, is she single or what?
She have kids liao lo

Think from China but she was wearing the army PT shirt so..don't know whether she local or not
Old 04-07-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 5
rachangelx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrachangelx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrachangelx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrachangelx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settoto2 View Post
Go to the dentist at the polyclinics.
Most are young 小妹妹 who graduated from the University not too long.

The National Dental Center at SGH that side also most young female dentist... most of them are very sweet and courteous too. 😘😘😘😍😍😍
Good dessert for the eyed too.
LOL handsome male doctors also very exciting hehe
Old 04-07-2021, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6185 / Power: 11
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
LOL handsome male doctors also very exciting hehe
It appears you have been examined by male doctors before. If so, can you share your experience with us young lady ?

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 04-07-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansomRod View Post
So sorry to hear that, bro.

And its becoming a familiar pattern, isn't it?

1. Before marriage, sex is wonderful.
2. After marriage, sex is still okay.
3. After the wife have kids, sex is almost non-existent.

This lends further weight behind the notion that most women get married simply because they want to fulfill their maternal urge of having their own kids. And once they achieved this goal, they will chuck their husband aside, leaving them high and dry.

Of course, married life is not just about the sex. And there are some wives out there who are naturally horny and still want plenty of sex after having kids. Good for the guys if they can find one like that.

But I do feel for the married bros who are stuck in a sex-less marriage, and have to fulfill their urges elsewhere.
Don't have to be sorry. Now no sex because she always dry. But she make up for it by giving me blow jobs now and than haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1