The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 06-05-2010, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post

I'll be going in about a week's time and would like to seek your advices on the troubled spots so that I can give it a wide berth. Are areas like MBK, Chatuchak, Pratunam, Victory Monument affected?
Try to explore other shopping places.... like Central latpao, Central Chaeng Wattan, Future park.......Your mentioned places are affected directly or indirectly.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Try to explore other shopping places.... like Central latpao, Central Chaeng Wattan, Future park.......Your mentioned places are affected directly or indirectly.
Is MBK affected or even shut down by the Red Shirts occupying the surrounding areas? TQ
Old 06-05-2010, 10:55 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Is MBK affected or even shut down by the Red Shirts occupying the surrounding areas? TQ
When I was there last week. I heard from the local, close then I heard open. You might to make a trip there if the BTS is working and taxi driver willing to go there. Traffic will be chaotic around there.

I have not been to MBK for a very long time. I normally go Central latphao, Central chaeng wattana, future park, software park, all these more ulu shopping mall to shop, to avoid the crowd and tourists.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
........I have not been to MBK for a very long time. I normally go Central latphao, Central chaeng wattana, future park, software park, all these more ulu shopping mall to shop, to avoid the crowd and tourists.
... and for me I avoid meeting familiar faces.....
Old 06-05-2010, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
... and for me I avoid meeting familiar faces.....
U so many tirak... u ought to avoid them too.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
U so many tirak... u ought to avoid them too.
yup, super agreed, have to avoid all of them in the day, otherwise at night nothing left .......
Old 06-05-2010, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Ok bro, thanks for your inputs. For all the times that I've been to Bangkok, I've never heard of these malls. Tells you how much of a tourist I am

Anyway, my preferred mode of travel in such traffic congested cities are via rail or subway.

Guess I'll get busy with the net on the location of these recommended malls!

Cheers!
Old 06-05-2010, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
moonlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
i was just at MBK yesterday it is open for business but the rest shopping center are close also went to have a look at the Red-shirt rally long walk for MBK to central chit lom
cheers
Old 06-05-2010, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
glouyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Mbk is prob the only mall in that area that's been operating for the last month. It was shut for a few days on and off but otherwise business as usual. Take the skytrain but take note some days the bts will cease operating early like 8pm due to the protest.things have been quiet now that the red shirts have accepted the road map to reconciliation but they are still in the area until they are sure its concrete. Have fun. Explore the malls further out if u have to.
Old 06-05-2010, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
for all the times that I've been to Bangkok, I've never heard of these malls. Tells you how much of a tourist I am
Anyway, my preferred mode of travel in such traffic congested cities are via rail or subway.
If you are game to checkout the malls in the suburbs, may not be too acccessible by mrt or BTS (skytrain)

Go to Emporium on main Sukhumvit stretch (right at Prom Phom BTS station). Bit atas with branded stuff, but there's usual dept store stuff, supermarket, restaurants and revamped foodcourt and cinemas. Along the same stretch is Ekkamai (near BTS same name) Major but small shops with bowling alley and cinemas.

Try Central Bangna or Seacon at Srinakarin stretch. Suk to both places by cab range 110-130bt (allow 30mins journey).

Tourists may soon get to revisit the main downtown malls soon with a political settlement now in sight after last mon and reds to decide on their exit from rally sites

UDD to discuss rally ending date

PM vows to dissolve parliament in Sept

Last edited by yinyang; 06-05-2010 at 05:42 PM.
Old 06-05-2010, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yes waitress can be bar fine and more expensive. I can't remember how much it is.
I rem is around 700bht to 1k. Not too sure, cos never tried. After my freak incident last year, prefer to "see" the full package first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
But nana hotel very lok leh.
I also stayed there many many years ago when I first cheonged BBK.
Should stay at the newer hotels along Soi 4.
If wanna stay away, but yet not too far, can try AG. Think quite a few bros here stayed before. Not bad, but slightly costlier than Citadines which I feel is ok (near to SC but somewhat also nearer to the reds.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by infatuation View Post
Now still have 500B bro? I went a couple of days before to Rainbow 4.Barfine was 700 baht on a weekend.
Quote:
The standard bar fine rates is 600THB for the ladies. 2 weeks ago, I barfine a ger from rainbow 4, 2 nights in a row....

The waitress earns basic n lady drinks.
700bht for BF is really shooting up the roof. Can't imagine paying that much.
Old 06-05-2010, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
If you are game to checkout the malls in the suburbs, may not be too acccessible by mrt or BTS (skytrain)

Go to Emporium on main Sukhumvit stretch (right at Prom Phom BTS station). Bit atas with branded stuff, but there's usual dept store stuff, supermarket, restaurants and revamped foodcourt and cinemas. Along the same stretch is Ekkamai (near BTS same name) Major but small shops with bowling alley and cinemas.

Try Central Bangna or Seacon at Srinakarin stretch. Suk to both places by cab range 110-130bt (allow 30mins journey).

Tourists may soon get to revisit the main downtown malls soon with a political settlement now in sight after last mon and reds to decide on their exit from rally sites

UDD to discuss rally ending date

PM vows to dissolve parliament in Sept
Thanks very much bro yinyang - it sure helps alot having people with intimate knowledge of a city give you pointers and directions.

Cheers!
Old 06-05-2010, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

After the red shirt have accepted reconciliation plan .....
Now the yellow shirt criticize Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva's and call for his resignation ....

u just cannot please anyone in thailand ....

DeJaVu ...... after the RED's ... now come the YELLOW's ...
Old 06-05-2010, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
DeJaVu ...... after the RED's ... now come the YELLOW's ...

Can you call the yellow boss when they will occupy the airport again? I want to go there for free accommodation and allowance.
Old 07-05-2010, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
phallus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope the Reds clear the barricades of bamboo spears and tyres quickly ... now that parliament dissolve and election dates are confirmed.

Coz miss the Issan food infront of Central World stretch . . hope they reopen soon

Yellow shirts ? that troublemaker Chamlong is it ... zzzzz not again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1