The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-11-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Let's change topic.

Been visiting this lady weekly, sometimes 2-3 sessions.

Each time I will bring something to eat and we will have it together.

Oh well, the naughty bits are still the main event of the session of course, but I find myself cuddling and chatting with her quite a lot. Doesn't help that Missus is out of town recently so a lot of restrictions are gone for me.

Am I in the KC trap? Note that she hasn't tried to KC me. And I'm supposed to be a seasoned player in this game, but things happen.
XE arh?

10kkj

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 24-11-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
danieltangtc is Cool - loads of Potential

Hoe come I cannot post
Old 24-11-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
thegameh8h8h8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
This is not her initial phase already
And she chats via messaging, not making appointments
feedback to her alr... see if any improvements
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is it? That's even more damning lol..

Interesting to hear from more Bros about her in the coming days or so..

Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
If u start or have some kind of feelings then better pull handbrake for your sake bro. Don't indulge too much.
After all they here just to earn $$ no more no less.
Guess u know that too at the back of ur head but better pull handbrake
I won't say I have feelings for her, but always looking forward on the day of the session that kind of feeling. And feel happy to be with her.

Maybe I'm just lonely because I'm home alone nowadays.
Old 24-11-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscpscpsc2 View Post
Anyway I always have a qn in mind. What is the thought process behind going for a hj with massage ladies and paying maybe 20-40 bucks more and getting a full release via a fj. Any bros care to share?
Here is discuss massage, not piak piak..

Whatever off the table stuff you manage to get or try to negotiate is between you and the ML..

You ownself do the experiment lor among a few MLs and see which method works..

Old 24-11-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 19
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of

I mean like why do some bros choose massage tt a pretty one can cost 120 but not naked, no roaming, no etc etc? Vs a piakpiak one tt cost 150..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Here is discuss massage, not piak piak..

Whatever off the table stuff you manage to get or try to negotiate is between you and the ML..

You ownself do the experiment lor among a few MLs and see which method works..
Old 24-11-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Then keep urself in check bro
Best to look other MLs too la.
Not healthy to keep rtm the same one.
Yea for now maybe u feel that way, no feelungs or such but who knows what might happen along the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I won't say I have feelings for her, but always looking forward on the day of the session that kind of feeling. And feel happy to be with her.

Maybe I'm just lonely because I'm home alone nowadays.
Old 24-11-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh yes, forgot to mention that. Wasn't appointments, it's chatting with God knows who... Can see her smile and laugh at the incoming messages.

Anyway, any Intel on this ML Yong Er
https://sglonelyguy.org/yong-er-massage/

Thanks
Old 24-11-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
danieltangtc is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=whysocbleh;19473562]Some MRs to follow up, hopefully can get some points if any bros find them useful. Got zapped for asking for reviews feifei and apparently having bad English

https://sglonelyguy.org/bei-bei-massage/
Face: 6.5
Not to say she's ugly as i do find her kind of cute but just not to my liking. Maybe better if you refer to other bros' reviews of her. Close resemblance to her pics, maybe the editing got too much elongation that's why her forehead looks freakishly high haha.
Figure: 7
A little meaty but by no means fat, in fact her stomach seemed quite flat. Didn't get to see much of it since she was wearing a one piece dress during our session and she only pulled it down without taking it off.
Boobs: 7.5
Pretty big! More than just a handful, has some firmness to them.
Massage: NA
I told her it's OK to skip the massage but she insisted. Maybe cause it's my first time seeing her so usually the massage part is used to make some small conversations and build rapport. She most just massaged my left arm while I'm lying face up. She was using her phone pretty much throughout this part.
Sensual: 6.5 (2hj)
I asked her if she can FN since her ad said so but she say she don't do FN. Told her it's fine. As mentioned above, she only pulled down her dress to let me play with her neh neh. Not much variation in her strokes and her grip was too light/gentle.
Mannerism: Polite, bubbly and quite a funny girl. Always laughing and making jokes.
RTM: No. Overall kind of an enjoyable session but her looks don't gum me.

https://sglonelyguy.org/lulu-massage-fj/
Face: 7.5
Quite pretty! She looks abit different from her pics but not in a negative way. Imo look abiiit like jade seah, me likey.
Figure: 7.5
Slim with little to no fats except her tummy is maybe just starting to show the effects of the ease of availability of good food in sg
Boobs: 7
Nice, natural handfuls.
Massage: NA
Also told her no need for massage but still got one. Decent, nothing to shout about. I like those super hard massage type so there's close to 0% chance that sensual service focused MLs can satisfy me in that regard.
Sensual: 8 (2hj)
Shiok shiok! Automatic FN, allowed me to roam down there, loved how furiously she was licking my nips. Nice hj too.
Mannerism: Polite, bubbly and quite a conventionalist. (abit copy pasta for all 3 sorry, but

Bei bei service was good the first couple times. However, I regret getting too familiar with her as that’s where she gets demanding, verbally abusive and very fierce. I have rtm her over 10times and also date her outside. Really regret. Requested fj. Quoted 10k
Old 24-11-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
I mean like why do some bros choose massage tt a pretty one can cost 120 but not naked, no roaming, no etc etc? Vs a piakpiak one tt cost 150..
Easy lah.. Nowadays piak piak sessions bo GFE one and they prefer game over asap..

Compare that to a nice massage session + good sensual and you'd see which is more value for your moolah..

Old 24-11-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Anyway, any Intel on this ML Yong Er
https://sglonelyguy.org/yong-er-massage/
Fwah this one looks jin dua liap but got chance is baby elephant..

FN with capped BJ @ $110.. Seems decent but shall wait for an MR or 2 first..

Old 24-11-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Then keep urself in check bro
Best to look other MLs too la.
Not healthy to keep rtm the same one.
Yea for now maybe u feel that way, no feelungs or such but who knows what might happen along the way.
It certainly helps (or doesn't) that she is not a very popular lady and lives in a nice cosy unit.

These two factors really make my sessions more enjoyable with her.

Weekends used to be family time for me and are often the dry period for them ladies. Now that Missus is out of town, I find that this lady is filling the void on weekend nights; she's quite free during this period too.
Old 24-11-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
thegameh8h8h8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
nowadays 150 can only find appearance quite cui ...
Old 24-11-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
That my agenda too... She really needs feedback.

You go rtm... I won't . Ever.

My points now 816... Let's see
Sad to hear your bad MR.....very rare to see the gal out of your grasp even you used all your tactics.
Means she is damn terrible. You are right to advice me to get the toy bear.
So the cold fish part was correct.
Maybe she think since she looks like Wet Wet Liu, so can just bank on her looks. Customer can cum just by looking at her pretty face.
Ah well....time to play w my toy bear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
My guess is this is the initial phase so phone usage will be high to get as much business as possible, but she won't be winning over many customers with that kind of working attitude..

Not sure if her previous regulars will continue to support her, but if she already has a few smitten-ed Roberts under her belt to pamper and spoil her, then I guess our feedback will be not much use..
Yah, even if she really change, it will only be a short while before she reverts back to her former self.
Maybe she come back is just to serve that few richie rich VIP.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1