The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2012, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4348 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Thats the challenge they are facing now. At one point they are considering if they should bring in bery chio bu. They dun wanna see their prize possession being baoed so soon. This is lost opportunitie$!!

Kimi this kinda std still got ppl baoed for S$200k++. $50k++ more like it! OMFG!!!
Bruddah young man taste and standard different from old man standard n taste heard the bao guy is old man...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 10-09-2012, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15352 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Thats the challenge they are facing now. At one point they are considering if they should bring in bery chio bu. They dun wanna see their prize possession being baoed so soon. This is lost opportunitie$!!

Kimi this kinda std still got ppl baoed for S$200k++. $50k++ more like it! OMFG!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Bruddah young man taste and standard different from old man standard n taste heard the bao guy is old man...
Sinkie Old man in Sillypore love to contribute to CPF aka China Prostitute Fund...
Old 10-09-2012, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 15
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Sinkie Old man in Sillypore love to contribute to CPF aka China Prostitute Fund...
The main problem is the fund developed & benefited out of Sinkapo's ecosystem and economics goes to some undesirable channel -> XLG (Spineless Toyboys or useless hubbies of the WL).

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 10-09-2012, 03:14 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The main problem is the fund developed & benefited out of Sinkapo's ecosystem and economics goes to some undesirable channel -> XLG (Spineless Toyboys or useless hubbies of the WL).
Wat to do...the whore will donate whole CPF proceed to SPCA aka Spineless Pest Collection Association!!!
Old 10-09-2012, 04:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 0
Honestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Bro Alejandro

You are right on the spot bro, WL like Kimi also people baoed for that kind of money, these lots are out of their mind. There are much better ones which are still working here and " no admirers". Well! i guess the old saying goes for here,,,, No fish Prawns also Okay!,,, haha

Best of Luck to Kimmi! Cheers!

Honestkeith
Old 10-09-2012, 06:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
spelitexterix is stuck in moderation for some time to come

isn't kimi the super tall one taller than yuki from this batch? imo she doesn't even look that gd yuki looks better. how come got sg man bao her?
Old 10-09-2012, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 18
Mr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by spelitexterix View Post
isn't kimi the super tall one taller than yuki from this batch? imo she doesn't even look that gd yuki looks better. how come got sg man bao her?
There's a saying one man's meat is the other man's poison! Haha.. Anyway there are new girls to choose mah no worry as prc is huge place of beauties!
Old 10-09-2012, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 15
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Btw bros, if you guys see the street view on Google Maps, there's a picture of a WL coming out of the entrance of the building where 54a is located, giving a V sign. The face is of course blurred.

I am just curious, but do you guys know who that WL is?
Old 10-09-2012, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
Bro GLbonker,

Don't cry for kimmi la, let me tell you a new gem i up today, she is none other than ShunZhi only 2 days old today. I can surely say she will be the next kimmi in a matter of time. When I first look at her wow so tall resembles of Kimmi long gown standing at the counter signing her name She is pretty fair, look wise i will give her mid 7. Once in the room, when she took out her shoe, oh, she shrinks to around 165cm, she told me she was working as hostess in night club, needed high heel to attract customer. She is newbie so very willing to please, wow i am surprised she knows the SOP of this hse, i asked her how she knows the expectation of this hse customer she said the boss personally coach them. I really like her attitude willing to please with 34C cup nice nip and shaved down under, fair skin, friendly. Definitely rtf soon cos i already see the q building up and don't want to regret before she end up like Kimmi Happy bonking.

Please up my point if you like my recommendation.
you meant the boss personally teach them how to service customer? this guy really Wei Xiao Bao
Old 10-09-2012, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 15
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestkeith View Post
Bro Alejandro

You are right on the spot bro, WL like Kimi also people baoed for that kind of money, these lots are out of their mind. There are much better ones which are still working here and " no admirers".

Honestkeith
Bruddar Keith,

These chio bu have plenty of admirers but most admirers either no $$$ or no courage to bao them lor! And oso these admirers scare the WL contribute the $$$ to SPCA like wat bruddar unfit said lor! Some potential bao-ers oso scare the wl 2-time them when they are not in Cina Kampong. WL co-sharing scheme bery common nowadays deh!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Then which past WL or current WL is worth 200k?
Old 10-09-2012, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Upped one of the 8 new mm. Her first day of work named SaSa莎莎!

Sasa boobs are biggest of all 8, real D cup, firm, bigger than kimi! Yummy!
Fair and super white skin.. Slim if gain few more lbs will be perfect!

Highly recommended for boobs lovers.. She gave me a nice titfuck!
Her boobs even her face reminded me like Japan AV star 'Juila'
Service need some time to pick up, attitude very nice..
Sasa also speak fluent French too!
Old 10-09-2012, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
you meant the boss personally teach them how to service customer? this guy really Wei Xiao Bao
I tot Wei Xiao Bao is an eunuch bro?
Old 11-09-2012, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I tot Wei Xiao Bao is an eunuch bro?
He was never castrated. I will leave the rest to ya imagination.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 20
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:

Bro Ale, I think these Div 3 WLs not even worth $50K lor.
Becos they will two or three timed you when they balik Cina Kampung.

Since you are Vice-Chancellor of UoW, perhaps you can come up with a new course to educate sinkie men to be smarter when dealing with whores.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Bro Allan, old men like tender grass, right? Keke...

Men above 55yrs old use their Sinkie CPF to contribute to Cina CPF (China Prostitute Fund).
Men below 55yrs old use cash $$$ to contribute to Cina CPF (China Prostitute Fund).
So it is going to be an exodus of funds from Sinkie cash & CPF to Cina CPF.

No wonder the PAP garmen say "CPF is good for old age".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestkeith View Post
Bro Alejandro

You are right on the spot bro, WL like Kimi also people baoed for that kind of money, these lots are out of their mind. There are much better ones which are still working here and " no admirers". Well! i guess the old saying goes for here,,,, No fish Prawns also Okay!,,, haha

Honestkeith
I agree with you. I also ardent admirer of many gems here leh.

But I can only admire. No $$$ to bao bao bao. So sad.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1