The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 17-02-2016, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
chubby is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notefive View Post
Yes bro. She is
Bro. Her surname?
Old 17-02-2016, 03:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes bro. She is
I**** s huh? I think she gt the cfm.look might go for viewing later.do update if u up her
Old 17-02-2016, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm...

i think she will wonder why she suddenly get lots of calls asking for a viewing...!!!

Old 17-02-2016, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
Notefive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
I**** s huh? I think she gt the cfm.look might go for viewing later.do update if u up her
Hmmm i think we are talking about the same person
Old 18-02-2016, 12:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
wickedw is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: Fucking in the public area

enlighten please if able to up
Old 18-02-2016, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
She kept pushing me to lease it and even held onto my arm asking me whats the reason i dont like it. I purposely teased her that as the unit is near to the stairway and the lift, if i want to make love with my gf in the toilet, many people would hear us. She looked shocked at first but composed herself by laughing and said i am funny to have such thinking. I told her I wasnt joking and she assured me no one would hear. What rubbish! I heard her moan loud and clear haha! Then i complained the toilet too small to make out and once again she assured me it can be done. Seemed like she was hard up for business.
I asked her to show me how it was to be done but she suddenly flirted with me and said I am a man, I should know how. Her hand was still on my arm and repeatedly asked me to sign the lease form. I asked her what goodies would I get if I sign and she replied she would give me a discount on the rates. Told her im not interested on the "goodies" she offered and told her exactly what I saw and heard that night. She appeared shell shocked again but after a few moment of silence she said ya she was fucked by that guy who initially agreed to sign but later Mia. I asked her so could i get the same goodie from her if i sign but she refused, citing she was on menses. Fuck.
Old 18-02-2016, 02:45 PM
Samster (M)

Good goodies I**** S?
Wait for next week to sign continue pls Ts
Old 18-02-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
I asked her to show me how it was to be done but she suddenly flirted with me and said I am a man, I should know how. Her hand was still on my arm and repeatedly asked me to sign the lease form. I asked her what goodies would I get if I sign and she replied she would give me a discount on the rates. Told her im not interested on the "goodies" she offered and told her exactly what I saw and heard that night. She appeared shell shocked again but after a few moment of silence she said ya she was fucked by that guy who initially agreed to sign but later Mia. I asked her so could i get the same goodie from her if i sign but she refused, citing she was on menses. Fuck.
I said to her if no goodie for me then what for I sign the lease. Sensing my irritation, she moved her hand on my arm to my shoulder and tried to pacify me. She then said she would give me a kiss if I sign but I refused and asked her why that guy can fuck and go while I cant. She again cited memses but I told her I didnt believe her. If she agree to let me inspect and if true, I would sign and leave. She began to give excuses.
Old 18-02-2016, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
I said to her if no goodie for me then what for I sign the lease. Sensing my irritation, she moved her hand on my arm to my shoulder and tried to pacify me. She then said she would give me a kiss if I sign but I refused and asked her why that guy can fuck and go while I cant. She again cited memses but I told her I didnt believe her. If she agree to let me inspect and if true, I would sign and leave. She began to give excuses.
I put my both hands on her hips and held her very close to me. She tried to use her hands to push the distance away but I quickly pulled her back. With her face directly in front of me, I told herstraight in her face not to play games any more. If she wanted my business then she should give some goodie. She looked at me in the eyes and pondered for a good few seconds. She said "ok if u sign the lease, ill give in to you but no sex. Upin hearing this, I upped the game by declaring if she is on menses, then no sex but if she lied, I would want twice. She again looked panic and I told her this time I give her a "discount", admit that she lied and I would not fuck her. She quickly did and apologised but of course I lied to her.haha
Old 18-02-2016, 08:05 PM
Samster (M)

Congrats bro conquered one
Old 19-02-2016, 03:36 PM
Samster (M)

How was the escapade with Ixxxx S? Anymore updates
Old 19-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
GrabNgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I put my both hands on her hips and held her very close to me. She tried to use her hands to push the distance away but I quickly pulled her back. With her face directly in front of me, I told herstraight in her face not to play games any more. If she wanted my business then she should give some goodie. She looked at me in the eyes and pondered for a good few seconds. She said "ok if u sign the lease, ill give in to you but no sex. Upin hearing this, I upped the game by declaring if she is on menses, then no sex but if she lied, I would want twice. She again looked panic and I told her this time I give her a "discount", admit that she lied and I would not fuck her. She quickly did and apologised but of course I lied to her.haha
Bro did you have your way finally?
Old 20-02-2016, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute

Singapore discovery centre lol
Old 20-02-2016, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 9
plsbcool deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplsbcool deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So I go stalk this Ixxxx S profile via era website and she's a milf looking lol.
Old 21-02-2016, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
I told her I do not like to deal with liars and she repeatedly apologised and said she would make it up to me if I genuinely sign. I asked her like how she would compensate me, she called me "darling, if u help me I will help u back.". She held my hand and we walked to her handbag where she took out a file filled with documents. She led me to the pantry area where theres a built in cabinet with table and washing basin, and opened up the file for me to sign. Seizing the opportunity, I hugged her tight from behind and smell her wonderful neck filled with strong Chanel perfume. She did not resist my hugging but did rush me to sign.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1