The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-05-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 18
CuntHunter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuntHunter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Testing. Long time never log in

I wonder if Bonniesan or beauthaiful is still in business?
I saw the name caramel and great memories came up
Old 23-05-2022, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dolphinz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=878819

FR for Nana (The Pimp)

saw 1 bro posted additional pics of her & fast hand fast leg go book liao. this little girl is very cute and pretty.. little bit bah bah but definitely not fat. very huggable like a teddy bear.. lolll she is a friendly, fun and very service oriented gal.. money well spent!

OKT: 10/10 easy booking, super fast response, hassle free

Room: 8/10 good size, small toilet but can fit 2 of us just nice.. but the morning towel is really a turn off.

Look: 7.5/10 sweet looking gal. pics in TG is better representation of her

Body: 8/10 meat at the right place, chubby but not fat

Boobs: 8/10 soft, round nice tits

French: 9/10 nice, slow n sensual like shy gf experience

BBBJ: 9/10 this is definitely her plus point. very hardworking, gentle but with strong slurpy action. DT & nvr neglect the balls also.. very power & she keep on goin until almost bth have to stop her..

FJ: 10/10 like making out with gf. the sight she riding on top is amazing. biting her lips & holding yr head.. omg.. have to try hard not to cum so fast. very accommodating also. we changed many position. flip here flip there, no complaints. but doggy is a must. i tell u her ass is made for that.

GFE: 10/10 no rush, offer good massage after 1s. she said she self learnt the skill & it is really not bad. not piano kind. can speak simple english. we chit chat abt money, r/s, food, party, etc.. its like talking to a friend.

RTF: definitely recommend, but i personally seldom RTF. overall $$ well spent
Old 23-05-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
gucciprada is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?...highlight=audi

Audi Lust365

Looks: 9/10 SYT and cute. Looks very similar with photo.

Body: 9/10 slim and minimal body fats.

Boobs: 10/10 natural D cup definitely for boobs lover.

Painting: 9/10 leaking juice from her clean shaved pussy.

BBBJ: 9/10 good suction and hand momentum combination. Pleasure me real good.

FJ: 9/10 accommodating to my request. Skilful in riding and moaning was incredible.

GFE: comfortable and relax talking to her.

RTF: possible for another round with Audi.
Old 23-05-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Carrottop123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

AC Jinna

Room: small shower but big bed
Looks: 9/10 smooth skin, pretty
Shower: initiate shower and will help wipe you dry

Bbbj: 8/10 put in effort and will keep sucking
FJ: 9 /10 will moan loudly during doggy
GFE: 9/10 will cuddle with you after 1st shot and talk to you like your gf
RTF: Yes if time and wallet permits
Old 23-05-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 20
AhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to behold

Wow....i don't think i am hallucinating ya....some girls going for 200/1 and 380/2. There must be a either lot of carrots who is willing to pay this kinda price or the OKT is overestimating our spending power. Let's wait and see.
Old 23-05-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Kokoro111 is Cool - loads of Potential

Still waiting fr of Rin from VIPthai. Not a new girl but until now there is no report for her.
Old 23-05-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
brian33 is one of the Best!brian33 is one of the Best!brian33 is one of the Best!

FR on Noon from Loveaffaire888

Look: 7.5/10
Body: 7/10 (Nice nipple - Boob lovers might skip)
Attitude: 8.5/10
French: Yes
Painting: Yes
FJ: 8/10 (Willing to please)

Thank you TS for the last minute arrangement.
Great appreciate

Last edited by brian33; 23-05-2022 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Spell error
Old 23-05-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Got a slot tomorrow for Tik, just before she goes back in a few days time?

Love such small tits or flat chested girls....one thing I don't like about Thai girls sometimes is their obsession with making their tits unnaturally big but guess thats because most guys like it...I am just one of those unfortunate few who get turned on more by small tits.
Old 23-05-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 8
naitosky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaitosky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for mind (LA)

OKT was responsive in general.

Looks: Looks decent and young actually. Wont reject; i think real life looks better than picture. thai tan. Not much PS or editing.

Boobs: small A with eraser nipples. very fun to zhut but yeah not for boob lovers.

Frenching: didnt push me away, tongue action allowed. sensual but not PSE crazy kind.

Shower / GFE: did all the steps, will shower you. Quite bubbly and talks to you even though her English is only passable. Very open to talk about herself as well. Quite enjoyed the experience. Willing to cuddle if you need, no phone playing. Makes you enjoy that experience basically.

BJ: actually very good with suction. attentive and plays around your balls too. quite enjoyed it.

FJ: no dead fish, very hardworking. open to a lot of experimentation as long as you like.

Really quite liked the experience; think worth the money. She's leaving in 2 days i heard. If you like service oriented experiences I would suggest her.
Old 23-05-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

dolphinz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepussies07 View Post
I just ended my session with her.
Haha you wrote almost all I intended to write.
The only difference is probably her BBBJ, I have to give her 10/10, not many Fls can make me CIM once but she did it TWICE to me. And she is ultra cool and friendly, just imagine if she can speak English, dont know how many bros will sayang her like their girlfriends.
I am still smiling now when I recall how she look at me when blowing and how she looked when I shot inside her mouth without warning Damn!
indeed, her BBBJ is worth the $$$!!

wow, u CIM twice!! you champion bro!
if got chance i highly recommend FJ. she will impress u & u wont regret it! hehee
Old 23-05-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 6
semj is one of the Best!semj is one of the Best!semj is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Got a slot tomorrow for Tik, just before she goes back in a few days time?

Love such small tits or flat chested girls....one thing I don't like about Thai girls sometimes is their obsession with making their tits unnaturally big but guess thats because most guys like it...I am just one of those unfortunate few who get turned on more by small tits.
you're not alone! facing same 'issue' here
unfortunately for me too, zng boobs are quite a huge minus point. Give me a Acup anyday

just a far fetch dream, hopefully down the road stable specialize in natural/small cups may appear? but maybe wishful thinking, not sure how big market for small/natural market is

also, looks like I'm gonna miss out on Tik
Old 23-05-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

For those bros who have tried TIK, have you all really gotten CIM or COF from her as its stated as provided services. Just want to check whether its realistic to ask from her tomorrow kekeke
Old 23-05-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by semj View Post
you're not alone! facing same 'issue' here
unfortunately for me too, zng boobs are quite a huge minus point. Give me a Acup anyday

just a far fetch dream, hopefully down the road stable specialize in natural/small cups may appear? but maybe wishful thinking, not sure how big market for small/natural market is

also, looks like I'm gonna miss out on Tik
ya lor, they will cater to the majority market lah unfortunately haha...i actually don't mind bigger boobs if its natural, like those tear shape ones and some droopy ones can be quite sexy when you doggy them from behind and watch them swing in the air in the mirror haha! But nothing beats the grimace and moaning when you ram a small petite small tit girl....and lick their sensitive nips
Old 23-05-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhKel View Post
Wow....i don't think i am hallucinating ya....some girls going for 200/1 and 380/2. There must be a either lot of carrots who is willing to pay this kinda price or the OKT is overestimating our spending power. Let's wait and see.
Agree. Got a shock when I saw the new girls
Old 23-05-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 6
Ryozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud of
Anyone can recommend any CIM girls? Been so long since I have that kind of service
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1