The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-11-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Ya, saw it too. Her abs is really.. R.E.S.P.E.C.T

But the harsh reality is other than impressed by her discipline to maintain in such tip top shape, it's not gonna make the viewers feel extra horny to wanna book her more isn't it? Not like that website is a gym / fitness website unfortunately. The real business boomer for her will not be pictures related..if she just up her game to full nude or add in CBJ, then the sky is the limit for Mango
Yes bro agreed. Just a tweak to her playability and she will probably find hard to take a rest between jobs already. I've RTM her twice only so far, and both times for massage only as I felt her sensual was lacking in many ways. But since I met Cat, I thought Cat's massage was better so I go to her instead if Mango.

The only one that can beat Mangoes lean body is probably 3 9 10. That girl is amazing beyond words.. but price wise, easily put people off
Old 08-11-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Ya, saw it too. Her abs is really.. R.E.S.P.E.C.T

But the harsh reality is other than impressed by her discipline to maintain in such tip top shape, it's not gonna make the viewers feel extra horny to wanna book her more isn't it? Not like that website is a gym / fitness website unfortunately. The real business boomer for her will not be pictures related..if she just up her game to full nude or add in CBJ, then the sky is the limit for Mango
Might agree and disagree, usually MLs who advertised for SN and focused on masaage usually are not so fantastic in sensual skills. There are also those not comfortable with the extra sensual skills, example just cannot give BJ. There are exceptions but 80% of the time, that's the case. There is a reason why they are good with massage. My two cents.
Old 08-11-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
The only one that can beat Mangoes lean body is probably 3 9 10. That girl is amazing beyond words.. but price wise, easily put people off
The demand is definitely there to justify the $40 increase on her part..

I hesitated a bit when she was at $200, then decided not to try her when she upped to $220, and now she's at $240 lol..

Maybe I should just YOLO and bite the bullet..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 08-11-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Might agree and disagree, usually MLs who advertised for SN and focused on masaage usually are not so fantastic in sensual skills. There are also those not comfortable with the extra sensual skills, example just cannot give BJ. There are exceptions but 80% of the time, that's the case. There is a reason why they are good with massage. My two cents.
I find that the case too..

Mango is fine with her current modus operandi, and she sees no reason to go the extra mile with stuff she's not comfortable with..

Still my go-to ML for a good massage and a chatty session..

Old 08-11-2019, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 22
somenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Same here. I tried twice.

Moving on already.
All is ok. Realised she was moving place. Top notch service.
Old 08-11-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by somenoob View Post
All is ok. Realised she was moving place. Top notch service.
Thanks man, will give chance and try again
Old 08-11-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

How about those at $110, but is practically zero in terms of playability, probably 5.5-6/10 for massage, and maybe 6-6.5/10 for physical aspects?

There are quite a number of these.
Old 08-11-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
How about those at $110, but is practically zero in terms of playability, probably 5.5-6/10 for massage, and maybe 6-6.5/10 for physical aspects?

Simple lor..

Those kind won't get many RTM customers one..

Old 08-11-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
Visited Sunflower too. Overall, a RTM for me. Chio and I enjoy caressing her tight and smooth skin. Enjoyable session if one can look past the flaws (minor to me). One's poison can be another's meat
https://sglonelyguy.org/sunflower-massage/

Can any kind soul verified sunflower is still available? I have texting her for the past few days.. but no reply from her..
Old 08-11-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

We need genuine FRs on these more than those on APs, so that our hard earned money are not wasted on these below par providers. It would either force them to up their game (though quite unlikely) or leave our shores eating the humble pie (more likely scenario). The latter has the advantage of these below par providers going back to spread the word, that it is not easy to make money in Singapore, so that their similarly below par sisters (birds of a feather flock together) do not come over here armed with heavily PSed photos, under declaring their ages by 5-10 years, and expectations to fleece Singaporean men.
Old 08-11-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
I'll recce xin xin out. Her pics gum me very much
Will update in a day or 2
tried xin xin.
looks like pics. maybe 8/10. syt with very good skin. her skin maciam snow white. she's trained in massage and i enjoyed the sensual piece too.
RTM? i find it hard to RTM these days. Always tempted by a new face every few days.
but if i'm not browsing the sites for new faces, i'll add her to my rtm list which is ever growing.
so many girls, so little time, so little money
Old 08-11-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Caring is sharing if good I share. Of bad I also share so bro here don't waste money
i think your rating for the ladies quite zhun. at least they match my expectations. for example, i tried a ML whom u rated 10/10 for looks, and besides CiCi, she's truly one of the best i've tried this year
Old 08-11-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
We need genuine FRs on these more than those on APs, so that our hard earned money are not wasted on these below par providers. It would either force them to up their game (though quite unlikely) or leave our shores eating the humble pie (more likely scenario). The latter has the advantage of these below par providers going back to spread the word, that it is not easy to make money in Singapore, so that their similarly below par sisters (birds of a feather flock together) do not come over here armed with heavily PSed photos, under declaring their ages by 5-10 years, and expectations to fleece Singaporean men.
There are actually quite a number of these. They're not landmines. They have good attitude and are at least presentable looking (though their ad pics are still beautified).
Old 08-11-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
and besides CiCi
Speaking of CC, it's already November, so I'm guessing there's some hiccups regarding her work permit application process..

Old 08-11-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Speaking of CC, it's already November, so I'm guessing there's some hiccups regarding her work permit application process..
Can fly to her city mah. 4-5 hours flight only
That city should have alot of vege too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1