The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 15-02-2013, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Mooney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Guys, i am thinking if its possible to try to know my school maid and try to get a blowjob from her? Im still in highschool

But the urge is getting stronger as days pass
Old 15-02-2013, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 12
Ninja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtjan View Post
Actually u r a funny guy, do u think this maid "gf" of yours will be upset that you ignore her? She will only be upset if u dun give her $$
u r right...but i still not used to it yet..seriously, i am an amateur in this maid sex game...whenever they come up with ridiculous demand i am stunned don't know how to react...she claimed that she has no bf in singapore for the past 2years...i have to pretend and appear innocent to believe what she said...somemore this woman everytime i asked her got go wechat find guys, she always said no have...she rarely go because all the guy ask her for sex...then she will appear dulan and ask me don't ask again...

last time there was once, a maid of mine i bed wif, she went to fuck other guy and i was her so called bf that time and i ended up exposing her act...even upon the exposure, she still can argue said why i go and check on her to find out all these... that time i was si bei angry when she went to bed another fellow and tell me she very tired cannot let me fuck that day....that day i die die want to fuck and end up i hoot ho yi si....make her more tired...when i saw her nipples i knew it was just sucked by duno which guy before me as they appeared swollen and her period passed already....after fucking hard, she still can tell me i was so sweet that day for fucking her so hard...damn slut....

this is why now, i just wan to present myself as mr gentleman infront and fuck and go...since these woman like to pretend so much...

by the way, on the following night after i ignore her for 24hrs, i spotted her in wechat online and she has changed the avatar and nickname...so cunning, thought she don't like to use wechat...

Last edited by Ninja; 15-02-2013 at 05:03 PM.
Old 15-02-2013, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
last time there was once, a maid of mine i bed wif, she went to fuck other guy and i was her so called bf that time and i ended up exposing her act...even upon the exposure, she still can argue said why i go and check on her to find out all these... that time i was si bei angry when she went to bed another fellow and tell me she very tired cannot let me fuck that day....that day i die die want to fuck and end up i hoot ho yi si....make her more tired...when i saw her nipples i knew it was just sucked by duno which guy before me as they appeared swollen and her period passed already....after fucking hard, she still can tell me i was so sweet that day for fucking her so hard...damn slut....
Seriously ??
Old 15-02-2013, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Seriously ??
Yes, it was not the first time i fuck her so i remembered and recognised how her nipples looked like. they are eraser head nipples with just A cup breasts but very nice to play with and suck...i mean i found out, she met someone earlier that day...don't ask me how i found out...
and when i saw her reaction of refusing to bed me plus other traits like swollen nipples etc i know she's lying lor....i kept asking her what she did earlier she gave me lame excuses....
but anyway the truth was proven by her confession when i exposed her....as what i said, i am a newbie in this game and i was sort of unhappy i was the 2nd one who fuck her that day...

i should learn to control myself, the someone who happily fucked her earlier nearly caused me to miss the chance to fuck her that day. she could only come out once a month then....i wonder how other bros feel if this happen to anyone here...
Old 16-02-2013, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
DontAskMeWhy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So guys, I've been chatting up this maid on WeChat now and because her boss is around at home all the time, she say I can go out meet all 7 of her other pinoy friends altogether.

Any thing to be cautious of cause I'm new to all this maid stuff.
Old 16-02-2013, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontAskMeWhy View Post
So guys, I've been chatting up this maid on WeChat now and because her boss is around at home all the time, she say I can go out meet all 7 of her other pinoy friends altogether.Any thing to be cautious of cause I'm new to all this maid stuff.
wow, that a good deal....higher chances of fucking maids....because quantity more increase the probability too
Old 16-02-2013, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontAskMeWhy View Post
So guys, I've been chatting up this maid on WeChat now and because her boss is around at home all the time, she say I can go out meet all 7 of her other pinoy friends altogether.

Any thing to be cautious of cause I'm new to all this maid stuff.
Unless you've got deep pockets, or are not afraid to play hard ball or reject any funny/unreasonable requests, you should think twice before meeting the group.You might end up in a group of 8 pinoy women, and 7 bangla men.
Old 16-02-2013, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post
Unless you've got deep pockets, or are not afraid to play hard ball or reject any funny/unreasonable requests, you should think twice before meeting the group.You might end up in a group of 8 pinoy women, and 7 bangla men.
Agreed bro, i used to join in a phinoy goup outing, end up i become very embarassed because i am the allience amongst blanga indian....so better no no..group of 2-3 may be ok if she bring her best friends of 1-2 along...

those blanga or indian may think why are you there to share their pie? sometimes it really like idiot there to just watch them playing ....
Old 16-02-2013, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Mooney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, wont you all feel shy or weird going out with a pinoy maid? Just asking. No offence meant whatsoever.
Old 16-02-2013, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Agreed bro, i used to join in a phinoy goup outing, end up i become very embarassed because i am the allience amongst blanga indian....so better no no....
guess i learnt something new today....haha. No wonder sometimes i saw them in one big group wif banglas....
Old 17-02-2013, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Worse if you ended up facing 7 banglas yourself...lol. Stick playing lo....
Old 17-02-2013, 02:14 AM
Samster

DontAskMeWhy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She said it was 7 besties la..

But anyway the update now is she bo heiu me alr.. No reply.
Old 17-02-2013, 03:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
online12793 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I like it.
Old 17-02-2013, 04:24 PM
Samster

sammyfrog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any current updates on FR of Orchard towers now? tot of going now but abit late...
Old 17-02-2013, 04:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Tat is why they are so dirty. They go with bangali.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1