The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-11-2019, 11:56 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25155 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I concur with your response

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Not your marnee nor bizness you care so much for what..

easy come, easy go

下不了手。喜欢死她!
Old 08-11-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy.org/ye-zi-massage/

anyone knows if she's legit? or landmine?
Old 08-11-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by wysiwyg View Post
Wanted to book LuLu but she unavailable, so find Ting Ting instead
MR on Ting Ting
https://sglonelyguy.org/tingting-massage/

Room: new and clean, stay alone
Looks: SYT, close to photos, makeup too heavy for me, but still pretty
Body: slim, boobs seems enhanced cos is kind of hard with pink nips
Massage: Got strength but half of time is one hand massage, have back stepping
Sensual: HJ with 3.5G roaming, SN only, no catbath, can touch south with panty on
Overall: Very soft spoken lady, nvr chat at all, GFE quite low
RTM: No
Seems so wasted. Looks quite chio.
Old 08-11-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 7
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Might agree and disagree, usually MLs who advertised for SN and focused on masaage usually are not so fantastic in sensual skills. There are also those not comfortable with the extra sensual skills, example just cannot give BJ. There are exceptions but 80% of the time, that's the case. There is a reason why they are good with massage. My two cents.
Ya la, the trend is definitely as such. But imo perhaps more than half of these SN massage oriented ML chooses not to deliver the sensual level instead of incapable of it, and such decisions impact the number of RTM customers. Mango can still sell on her SYT and good looks, but she is a rarity in this category of low sensual group. End of the day the gals who in this category who lament business not good can only reflect upon themselves that they overlook that this trade is still Vice first, Massage second
Old 08-11-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2370 / Power: 18
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

She FL bro, fyi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/ye-zi-massage/

anyone knows if she's legit? or landmine?
Old 08-11-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 6
BootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
She FL bro, fyi.
Any report to share how she is?
Thanks!
Old 08-11-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
I concur with your response
Does posting something here means I "care"?
I'm just gloating at the stupidity exhibited, that's all.
Old 08-11-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 20
patch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypatch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
You put C cup I want to try already
Must try Bro.
She is back again and her GFE and C cups are gao gao! Most importanly pics is same as person Little to no meitu.

Seperately, FRs for the two Angels in line with your nick and profile pic

Original Angel i had visited a couple of months ago & the new angel this couple of weeks (both I RTMed once but could not bulid any chemistry hence am on a look out for new MLs) Any SYT recommendations?

https://sglonelyguy.org/angel-massage/ (Original)

Missed her during her first stint so went for it when i came back to SG
Looks & Figure: 9/10 (I love it when pics reflect the actual person & she is like the sporty 校花 that you wanted to fuck but older) Not a SYT or my typical SYT type but i love her looks
Massage/Sensual: 7/9 of 10 (One of the better MLs ard and her catbath was much longer than the other Angel). I like her licking all of my back.
Boobs: C - Love her tits
RTM: Once

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-angel/ (New) from HLJ province

Looks & Figure: 7/10 - Face rounder as mentioned by another bro. tattoos at the back which is kinda a turn off for me
Massage/Sensual: 4-5/10 spent 10 mins massaging the 1st time but only 5 mins the 2nd visit. Spent very little time cat bathing as well.
Boobs: Small B Light brown nips (Prefer to grab the other Angel's tits)
Location: West! Near my office hence the 2nd visit to curb itching. shared unit with 3 MLs and shared bathroom eith one ML
RTM: Once but unlikely again. Saw one of the other MLs (Not my type) Any bros tried the other MLs in her unit and know their names?
Old 08-11-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by patch View Post
Must try Bro.
She is back again and her GFE and C cups are gao gao! Most importanly pics is same as person Little to no meitu.
Hi bro thanks for the recommendation I will try to book her again.

I have not booked new Angel since her move to the West.
Actually not difficult to find out her roommates, just check a couple of newcomers on the site that have the same location as her
Old 08-11-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
Loveandy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had my session with her last evening. Whole body aching and need a good and powerful run on my back. She provided very well balance strength in relaxing the muscle.Massage well done.
Sensual is the must.Die die must try the wonderful chair she has. It gives both party joy and fun. Seating of the chair, performing “fake” love making indeed drives the mind high. This chair good for both and depend who seat on it.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=739194
Old 08-11-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by patch View Post
Must try Bro.

Original Angel i had visited a couple of months ago & the new angel this couple of weeks (both I RTMed once but could not bulid any chemistry hence am on a look out for new MLs) Any SYT recommendations?

https://sglonelyguy.org/angel-massage/ (Original)

Missed her during her first stint so went for it when i came back to SG
Looks & Figure: 9/10 (I love it when pics reflect the actual person & she is like the sporty 校花 that you wanted to fuck but older) Not a SYT or my typical SYT type but i love her looks
Massage/Sensual: 7/9 of 10 (One of the better MLs ard and her catbath was much longer than the other Angel). I like her licking all of my back.
Boobs: C - Love her tits
RTM: Once

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-angel/ (New) from HLJ province

Looks & Figure: 7/10 - Face rounder as mentioned by another bro. tattoos at the back which is kinda a turn off for me
Massage/Sensual: 4-5/10 spent 10 mins massaging the 1st time but only 5 mins the 2nd visit. Spent very little time cat bathing as well.
Boobs: Small B Light brown nips (Prefer to grab the other Angel's tits)
Location: West! Near my office hence the 2nd visit to curb itching. shared unit with 3 MLs and shared bathroom eith one ML
RTM: Once but unlikely again. Saw one of the other MLs (Not my type) Any bros tried the other MLs in her unit and know their names?
2nd one I think looks not as nice as pics. Service wise ok-ish but not fantastic, although i think it is more due to her being green than deliberate. she is pleasant but prob no RTM as there are better out there.
Old 08-11-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
2nd one I think looks not as nice as pics. Service wise ok-ish but not fantastic, although i think it is more due to her being green than deliberate. she is pleasant but prob no RTM as there are better out there.
Yes I agree, although it seems like she is still doing pretty ok with that price tag
Old 08-11-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jidimao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I always like decent massage and ZG only. So far I always visit Yue Er. You guys got any other ML to recommend and share with me? Thanks

https://sglonelyguy.org/yue-er-massage/
Old 08-11-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 10
Miwen is a glorious beacon of lightMiwen is a glorious beacon of lightMiwen is a glorious beacon of lightMiwen is a glorious beacon of lightMiwen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Giving my tribute to the poison queen.

https://sglonelyguy.org/poison-massage/

Cock itchy so made an appointment.

Location is a nice little central apartment. The real person is not far from the photo, a well maintained young MILF(pre) that have deadly curves, real D cups and a curvy sexy bum.

Well I didn't take the massage package as my purpose is to bonk a squirting queen. But I have the following comments to make.

Massage not much or decent. Sensualwise, she excels in tongue skills. That tongue like a poisonous snake can swallow your balls and tease your shaft to the max. Roaming is good at FN, help yourself to the curvaceous body, she reacts well but take note, no squirting in massage package.

The rest to ellaborate in another section. Recommend for a good BBBJ and AR(I didn't go as I don't like AR) for the massage folks. Good overall package.
Bro this Poison can squirt? Any bros tried before? Can pm me to share your experience?
Old 08-11-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7520 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Ya, saw it too. Her abs is really.. R.E.S.P.E.C.T

But the harsh reality is other than impressed by her discipline to maintain in such tip top shape, it's not gonna make the viewers feel extra horny to wanna book her more isn't it? Not like that website is a gym / fitness website unfortunately. The real business boomer for her will not be pictures related..if she just up her game to full nude or add in CBJ, then the sky is the limit for Mango
Problem is that u have so little access to that killer body, and that is keeping me away from her, as much as I love that bod....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1