The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 13-02-2013, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 13
fdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by tungsten View Post
Just get a phone line with a prepaid sim card. Check once to twice a day and reply.

I even told her upfront that I will not be her exclusive bf as she can only come out once a month. Say it with confidence and as a matter of fact that you are not going to masturbate every weekend because she is not available.
Bro, good strategy and practice, thumb up for you, up you my 2 jugs

Happy CNY ...
Old 13-02-2013, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 13
fdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
thats great...but will she msg u often? i get to know one which always msg me non-stop miss me...then send me photo..ask me to send mine to her also i dun wan...all we guys only wan to fuck thats all...we don't want all the attention and time spent on her..any suggestion to fuck her without so many problems?
Share her with bros so that she will not stick to you
Old 13-02-2013, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 20
tungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdome View Post
To some extent, this is one good way to off load the maid off.

However it is not a foolproof method if she is really into you...

Brothers who up me please leave down nick so that I can up you back
Old 13-02-2013, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 12
Ninja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
You could always go to OT and pull a girl that just wants money. Have you paid the maid enough to leave you alone? Stop answering the SMS for a few days and she'll get the picture.
i met her once, is a big mistake i give her a whatsapp number link to a prepaid number i frequently used....i havent fuck her yet, but she treat me as her bf...on the day of meet, i spent on taxi and food totalling around $30...without any fuck..she will cuddle hug me, and my arms etc...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tungsten View Post
Just get a phone line with a prepaid sim card. Check once to twice a day and reply.

I even told her upfront that I will not be her exclusive bf as she can only come out once a month. Say it with confidence and as a matter of fact that you are not going to masturbate every weekend because she is not available.
i already gave her a prepaid card number. she will call me suddenly if cannot find me...and ask me what am i doing several times a day...she told me she got a filipino bf several yrs ago...come to sg about 2yrs, this one can come out every week, but considering her stickiness i scare leh, she duno how to play by the game, i gave her whatsapp because is free to msg so she wont ask me for $$$ top up, but she use it to quarantine me whether i online or not, if i online don't reply her means talking to other gals ...and now, said finally find me as a bf....after so many years...
the ridiculous thing is 1day after i met her, she ask show me a ipad pic...said her friend got it...ask me can borrow $$$ she want to buy....
Quote:
i haven't even screw her yet lor....

Last edited by Ninja; 13-02-2013 at 11:49 AM.
Old 13-02-2013, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
harunoki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
So you still intend to fuck her?

If no, then just block her in whatsapp.

If yes, fuck already, share her with bro here then block her in whatsapp.
Old 13-02-2013, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes wonderful idea l take queue number now

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 13-02-2013, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i met her once, is a big mistake i give her a whatsapp number link to a prepaid number i frequently used....i havent fuck her yet, but she treat me as her bf...on the day of meet, i spent on taxi and food totalling around $30...without any fuck..she will cuddle hug me, and my arms etc...
i already gave her a prepaid card number. she will call me suddenly if cannot find me...and ask me what am i doing several times a day...she told me she got a filipino bf several yrs ago...come to sg about 2yrs, this one can come out every week, but considering her stickiness i scare leh, she duno how to play by the game, i gave her whatsapp because is free to msg so she wont ask me for $$$ top up, but she use it to quarantine me whether i online or not, if i online don't reply her means talking to other gals ...and now, said finally find me as a bf....after so many years...
the ridiculous thing is 1day after i met her, she ask show me a ipad pic...said her friend got it...ask me can borrow $$$ she want to buy....
i haven't even screw her yet lor....
Assuming those are balls between your legs. If not, grow a pair.

She is playing her role and you are letting her lead. She knows how to play the game. You are the one who doesn't. Of course she wants an iPad from you. she is playing the game. What was your response? When she accuses you of talking to other girls, tell her not one, but many. Every time she asks about other girls, raise the number by 3 or 5. Don't get mad, learn to play the game.
Old 13-02-2013, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 13
Iemanishere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry.. I have never play the maid game before but just find it very very dangerous as u never know what she want to do..
It always start with phone card than after money... and after u have her it all change.. and that is what I would think...
Any good brothers have more to say or any given advice? ...
Old 13-02-2013, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 21
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Like what I have said before, even Bro Bee and Bro Starbuck also said,

Dont let them control you. Be firm in your stand. No means No. Dont be
soft hearted to those who are money minded.

For me, I have 1 maid 24yrs old, new to singapore, treated me like bf, keep
asking for top up which i told her firmly only once a month. If she spend all before a month ends, thats her problem.

I normally will give very small topups like $10 to bait the maids. From there, you can roughly tell if they are money minded. from there, you will know how to control the game.
Old 14-02-2013, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Assuming those are balls between your legs. If not, grow a pair.

She is playing her role and you are letting her lead. She knows how to play the game. You are the one who doesn't. Of course she wants an iPad from you. she is playing the game. What was your response? When she accuses you of talking to other girls, tell her not one, but many. Every time she asks about other girls, raise the number by 3 or 5. Don't get mad, learn to play the game.
no la, i didn't want to let her control me, so now i MIA and block her since she like to msg me so much...until the next time she msg me in my prepaid whatsapp after i unblock her...then she should know what she is to me...if she still don't mind let me fuck, then ok...otherwise, she can let other guys do it...i am fine.

did not intend to spend on her for that kind of luxury...crazy, even i myself dun have ipad why would i buy her...my response that day was not going to buy because i got no $$$...i rather spend on anything than to give that kind of $ to her lor...today valentine day, say i am her bf right, let her suffer the day alone for making me pissed off...
Old 14-02-2013, 10:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

If u give her the luxury, she will ask for more. They aregreat liars. As for OT, it is a con place. THey will con and rip off ur money.
Old 14-02-2013, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrtz View Post
Bros got any idea if maids got day off today? Is OT open n r they there?... Thinking of heading down.. Bored like F**k
No really. Singaporean are still stingy to give maids extra off day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsiar74 View Post
Think some should be off on today and tomorrow, as most of the owner celebrating the chinese lunar new year
Some maids prefer to follow and collect ang pao....

Quote:
She is playing her role and you are letting her lead. She knows how to play the game. You are the one who doesn't. Of course she wants an iPad from you. she is playing the game.
Bro Pita...righto. Don't go in her games, let her come to yours..

Quote:
no la, i didn't want to let her control me, so now i MIA and block her since she like to msg me so much
did not intend to spend on her for that kind of luxury...
Hi Bro Ninja, good thing that you can think clearly. There is always a lot in the pond. Don't fall for her charm just like dat. Be Ninjia, good at "siam"ing when she ask for $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
Like what I have said before, even Bro Bee and Bro Starbuck also said,
I normally will give very small topups like $10 to bait the maids. From there, you can roughly tell if they are money minded. from there, you will know how to control the game.
Yup $10 is a very good bait to start with. Small damage to your wallet but big enough to see her respond.

Was rather tired these few days...bonk to much....will write FR when i recover my strenght. Bonk Ji Fa Cai everyone.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 14-02-2013, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
no la, i didn't want to let her control me, so now i MIA and block her since she like to msg me so much...until the next time she msg me in my prepaid whatsapp after i unblock her...then she should know what she is to me...if she still don't mind let me fuck, then ok...otherwise, she can let other guys do it...i am fine.

did not intend to spend on her for that kind of luxury...crazy, even i myself dun have ipad why would i buy her...my response that day was not going to buy because i got no $$$...i rather spend on anything than to give that kind of $ to her lor...today valentine day, say i am her bf right, let her suffer the day alone for making me pissed off...

Actually I aso kanna once by this request for iPad before I met my regular indo.... Same thing request for iPad ...then I told her why she so smart she know I have it with me that day...she so happy..I told her close eyes for surprise..when she open, she saw my Kuku in her eyes....I say I only have ICOCK...no iPad..wan a not? Lol. Ah hash. She so angry TAHT she laugh and scold me at the same time..but bcos its such Kuku joke...we ended a good bonking session....lol.
Old 14-02-2013, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
I say I only have ICOCK...no iPad..wan a not? Lol. Ah hash. She so angry TAHT she laugh and scold me at the same time..but bcos its such Kuku joke...we ended a good bonking session....lol.
hey, u r the man....thats great...i am still learning to be like u all...still at the learning stage which jam here and there....today, the other filipino gal i met whom is not as pretty as this sticky one msg me happy valentine day...i havent been msging her...this is the type of relationship i wan to maintain!...not 24hrs a day quarantine Lin Beh like as if I am SARS virus...
Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Hi Bro Ninja, good thing that you can think clearly. There is always a lot in the pond. Don't fall for her charm just like dat. Be Ninjia, good at "siam"ing when she ask for $$$
i am still learning...when i do not know how to proceed, i tarik first...wait till i find a solution...
Old 15-02-2013, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:
...today valentine day, say i am her bf right, let her suffer the day alone for making me pissed off...
Actually u r a funny guy, do u think this maid "gf" of yours will be upset that you ignore her? She will only be upset if u dun give her $$

If I'm you, I'll say ok. I'll go order iPad but only if she let me have sex with her. Tell her if she is good then order. Dangle the carrot and then stick to it.

If she really let you fuck then after fucking her, block her on whatsapp and dun call her again. As for iPad, of cos dun buy la. Just buy her a sanitary pad!

Hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1