The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 11-05-2022, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
FR for Dion (SA)

Smooth booking and really nothing which hasnt been covered so far...if Heidi is the younger party girl then this would be the older demure sister

Looks: 8.5/10 (on par with June, for comparison Heidi would be a 9 pointer to me)
Body: 8/10 Healthy smooth bod with great looking enhanced tits
Bbbj: 8/10 Good enough suction, more of a tender bj than the high tempo type
Painting/frenching: Didnt paint as usual, but will plant kisses and smooch u
Fj: 9/10 sensual lovemaking and grabs u as she climaxes

Overall a friendly bubbly lady with great GFE rather than PSE type which is a nice change for those looking for something less intense, no comms issue so enjoyed talking cock with her.
Yet another gem has left our shores after completing her trip here...putting down this post as a keepsake and tribute to the impossibly rare lady who manages to clock at least 5 RTFs from me. Unfortunately for us we also won't be seeing her back in our island for a very long period of time. I know she got really busy towards the end of her trip but she was always all smiles and brought on the full chemistry with every session, which was how she got quite a strong following at the end too. Also a reminder of how sometimes we thought we have seen every type of ladies until we meet our match.

Wishing her all the best and giving bro KK another huge thumbs up for bringing her in
Old 11-05-2022, 08:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 21
jaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant future

FR on Venice ThaiSmile

Met Venice for lunch, central location with car park nearby.
I normally dun mention OKT but this bro is really friendly and efficient. Nice guy to msg with.

It was to me almost a maze to get to the room.
Venice’s look is beyond my expectation, I wasn’t expecting much after reading some FRs but she is actually quite pretty to me with a small face and long hair.

Nice firm body with enhanced boobs but feel natural.
Non stop DFK and tip top service. I could not come dunno why.
She was patient to try for quite long but I told her to stop as I know I cannot come. She gave me a good massage then.

Lost my way on the way out and took a while to find the exit.
Old 11-05-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 14
Euphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find better

1st time venturing into Dome 1 and had a pleasant session w/ Jenny from Club Friday.

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=875981

OKT: Fast & responsive with detailed instructions

Looks: Fairly similar to provided photos and the belly piercing and braces were a big turn-on for me.

Body: Decent curves for a short girl and estimated boobs to be around B cup hence nice handful to grab onto despite the slight sag and dark aeroles.

Pussy: Clean-shaven and relatively tight as i only managed to insert 1 finger in but KY still needed prior to penetration. No weird odour or smell so happy to go to town on it.

BBBJ: Definitely a big plus as she was able to keep going w/ no complains but could use a little more variety and sloppiness.

FJ: Quite accomadative to different positions - missionary, cowgirl and doggy but the positioning of the bed on the floor does result in some limitations

Frenching: Started w/ some light pecks but am receptive to tongue fights once she gets a little higher.

All in all, a fail-safe first choice till she heads back on the 18th but unlikely to RTM as there are many other ladies which i will like to try instead.
Old 11-05-2022, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zanderexex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How to verify my account?
Old 11-05-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 13
fizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Florence from ThaiSmile

Florence is a sweet pretty SYT (22) with slim body and a great ass! Even though she is new, she is amazing! She massage me first before painting my whole body. Shiok! She can suck cock well and even try her best to DT a couple of times. Her pussy is clean shaven! Boobs are natural B. Love sucking her soft young titties!

Her moan and reaction during FJ is so sexy. GFE type. Every time I trust she kept pulling the bed sheet. She allowed me to French her a little during missionary. But I had only one thing in my mind which was to doggy her hard from behind from the moment I saw that great ass! It was sensational!

Only limitation is communication. Need to use translation to talk. However, she has great attitude and cheerful. She is a student and has 2 years left to graduate from Uni. So do treat her well Bros!! And yeah, ThaiSmile OKT is marvellous! Two thumbs up!
Old 11-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108663 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u accurate information and a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the ratings are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies for other
-All services mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies for other
-Please correct me if spot any spelling error.
-All pics and gif use in my FR is for illustration only
-FR will contain mix language of English, Chinese, Hokkien and Thai

Stable: TeeRukLover (Thai)
I shall not talk too much about them.
They are consider one of the truth worthy stables around. Their operating style was solid and professional. Those older samster should know or heard about them

Please refer to the stable upon confirmation of your booking regarding the location.I can only said location was at central area and easy access via all mode of transport.

Producer: Bro naka
Scriptwriter: Bro Naka
Actress: Rita (Lao & Thai Mix)

This is not her first trip here and working for this stable. If I remember correctly she was here 4 years ago. Her hometown is in Lao and she work in one of the saloon in Bangkok. She can speak and understand english.

Look:★★★★★
Those sunshine type of lady and will look very good in bikini.She has grow much more beautiful, charming, attractive and feminine compared to 4 years ago. Pictures advertise was accurate without much photoshop. Her dressing style and sense was trendy and hit hop type.

Body:★★★★★
I would consider her as petite. I not a boob lover and cannot appreciate it so is consider big to me. Boobs is soft.Her body was very slim and hot with no tattoo. She has slight curvy, long sexy dye hair. She has very sexy thigh. Skin was smooth and normal thai tanned.Body was hot, slim and petite. Very sexy leg. Typical thai skin type. No other visual scar and sign of giving birth before. Little patch of pussy hair almost close to shaven type.

Frenching:★★★★
Hot and passionate kind. Very shiok.All the way non stop throughout the session. It was hot tougue frighting and got those sexy kind with bf and gf feel.

Foreplay: ★★★★★
Shower me clean clean from top to bottom. Front and back then after that lie in bed and she start to catbath me like a nipping cat from my nipple and down to my tool.

BlowJob:★★★★★
I lie down and let her do the job. She gave me a very long, slow and steady BBBJ for me. She slowly lick the both side of my ball, lick the ball and my shaft. After that she she move on to the dick head, she lick it with small flick. The suction was firm. Lastly, i hold on to her head and then i push my cock deep into her mouth to gave her a mouthfuck. I gave her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat without stopping and she just obligned and follow it. It was really deep as i can feel her tougues swirling inside and i am almost choking her.

Abalone: ​​★★★★
Pussy no smell and I feel the moist, warm and tightness when I run my finger around her cilitors. I lick her nipple down to her navel and the inner part of her tigh and slowly to the lips of her labia. I suck and lick it in different way and motion. She shivered and jerk her body when i use my touges to lick and suck it till she cannot tahan and she initiate to cap and ask me to enter her.

Love Making:★★★★★
Capped me and I start pumping her in missionary. I pump her furiously and french her like no tomorrow. After a few strokes, I hold on her leg and gave her deeper, longer and faster thrust. She was moaning and whining. The coordination was good and her expression was like she was enjoying so much. I slow down and peck her on the neck and whisper to her ear. We swich position and I carry her up at the side of the bed. She was hugging and clingy tightly on me and I pump her hard hard like a bear and she was moaning “ah ah ah ah ah”. After w a while I collapse with her on the bed then I enter her from the back. I push her hard and deep. I could hear the sound effect of “piak piak piak”. She turn around and we french like a hot couple making out. It was so kinky and sexy. After that, i accelerate my speed to the fastest and fullest. I gave a fast thrusting and she climax and high that her body was jerking and shivering heavily. Sensing that I cum, I slowly pull out my full tank of cum. She said you keng mak mak. I was sweating and exhausted.Both of us rested in bed hugging cuddling before heading for shower.

Attitude: ★★★★★
Chemistry with her was good. She is a friendly and nice lady to chat with and can talk everything and anything. Hardworking and willing to please attitude. The GFE was gao gao. No horse run.

Overall: ★★★★★
I enjoy the bonk. She has very good attitude and hardworking. She is a gem and I would recommend bro to try her. Lastly, I would like to thanks bro sk for the recommendation and first blood.

Comment
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyright© bro naka

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-05-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
iwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to all

FR for Mind - LoveAffair

Location: 8/10 central aread some distance from MRT 10mins walk,

Look: 8/10 quite close to the photos,

Body: 7/10 slim & sexy, boobs are soft and small

Shower: 7/10 just able to fit in the shower with her, sop :P

French: 8.5/10 Oh yes, she does and pretty well and love the way she french.

BbbJ: 8/10 very nice, combination with lick my ball and entire dick.

Painting: 7/10 allows this, but only couple of mins, already wet.

FJ: 9/10 Cow girled me all the way a good 10 mins, she has good stamina, what a view of pretty slim girl riding on me, change to position me on top to finish 1st short, after some rest and short massage, she bbbj again, and go into action for 2nd short, and this time ended in doggie position.

GFE: 8/10 No rush, patient and I stayed around to talk and cuddle till almost time another customer coming...
Old 11-05-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4188 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by semj View Post
reading this make me reminisce of similar

My FL still in a semi-sleepy daze, but the moment heard that JAV "ahhh ahhh ahhh ahhh" pierce through the door, we immediately look at each other.
She let out a soft laugh & gave me a sheepish look. Then proceeded into her room to have our own private fun time.

ahh the memories..
Wah Bro, imagine the door was left ajar and they saw 2 of you peeping. Then they invited you two to join them and 2 of you did. That would be very adventurous. You will have more to tell now

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 11-05-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Bigmax is Cool - loads of Potential

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=878427

FR for Jingle from SA

Location-Near to MRT

OKT- Bro KK really helpful and suggest me to take first blood. As per his suggestion the session was awesome.

Looks- 10/10 similar to the photo. In real more cute

Boobs- not for boobs lover. Small boobs. For me ok.

French: 11/10 Oh my god she is awesome in this. So much passionate like a gf. We started from shower and keep on going. We had many tongue fights

BbbJ: 10/10, wooow she is like a machine and she enjoys a lot. She go DP suddenly without hand. OMG soooo deep.

Painting/69- 11/10 pussy fully shaved. She ask me to eat more and more. She moans and enjoys it.

FJ: 10/10 she super awesome in this. She said if you don't do well she bring toy ���� . But she prefers to bang her so hard. She said want more and more ����

GFE: 11/10 her character is so friendly and as mentioned she like party. She enjoys dancing. She started with a sexy dance to make you more horny. ����. She can dance sexy with you. She offers drinks and water.

Massage- 8/10 I give 8 because don't have oil ��. Her massage more like oil massage. But she make you super relax.

RFT- OF COURSE YESSSSSSS!! She also told me that I will definitely come again and she also wants me to come.

Best Bonk everrrrrrr !!!!! GUYS PLEASE TREAT HER WELL. AND DONT MISS HER.
Old 11-05-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4566 / Power: 21
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Omi from TheLords
11th May 2022 afternoon.
Room - 8.5/10. Hotel in central area. Attached bathroom is always a plus so that we can wash up clean easily in between shots. Thanks to advice from fellow bros, I brought my own big towel.
Looks - 6/10. Not sure how the photos are taken but she looks different from my personal view.
Body - 7/10. With baby fats but expected due to height and size of boobs.
Boobs - 9/10. All natural 38D tits for you to play with. Got "slapped" left & right by her hanging tits and can easily bury your dick in between and do titty-fuck. Only 1 issue prevent a full mark. One bro bite her right nipple yesterday and she wasn't feeling comfortable today. Just want to remind all bros to be gentle.
French/Catbath - 7/10. Use her tip of her tongue to good effects but nothing too deep or wet.
Paint - 7.5/10. Pussy is clean and some bushes. Moaned loudly when painted concurrently with my middle finger digging in-out. Didn't stop me because she was enjoying herself. I had to stop when it became too wet. As always please be gentle.
BBBJ - 8/10. Again, she use her tip of her tongue to good effects. Focus her attack on the head with shaft and ball licking. Enjoyed this and wanted CIM but not allowed.
FJ - 7/10. Nothing to shout abt. Just SOP in climbing on top to do cowgirl before missionary. Tried to be creative and bonk in front of mirror in the toilet/corridor area so that can see that hanging boobs bounce and swing.
GFE - 6.5/10. Chat abit but lack chemistry. Don't pay too much attention to details. Mentally cannot connect with her.
Workrate - 7/10. Professional. Actions are not automatic as you need to tell her what to do.
Overall - 7.35/10. Maybe I was expecting too much when I read "WILD SEXY GODDESS OFFER HIGH ORGASM AR SVC". IMHO, she wasn't wild and dun do AR when I requested. I already highlighted this to OKT. Recommended if you like big boobs and a good bbbj. She was sucking my dick for half the session while I watched CNA.
RTF - No. Too many other choices in the market now.
Old 11-05-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 16
Murlok is one of the Best!Murlok is one of the Best!Murlok is one of the Best!

Well, as luck shines again I've managed to find a gem from Soi 6 Pattaya.

Bros, Ning from AsiaConsort is actually from Soi 6 Pattaya.

So service wise no need to worry being short changed.

Here are the stats:
OKT: 9/10. Fast reply
Looks: 8/10 she has slimmed down compared to her time at soi 6.
Body: Cup C boobs. Allows you to suck and play all you want.
FJ and BBBJ: 9/10 with her working at Pattaya she'll definitely score well here as she knows what man wants.

Bonus: She does AJ surprised that OKT didnt write. But ask and you shall receive but please ask her the rates.

Last edited by Murlok; 11-05-2022 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Added Pics
Old 11-05-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4188 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

http://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=877285
FR on Peachy of Poison
Had a mood of CHANGE this morning. The video of Peachy that they sent attracted me yesterday. She is not really my type but I was in the mood for fucking someone different from usual. At the same time, I also wanted to support the new stable and see what they can offer.
OKT: 9/10 clear and fast response
Location: 9/10 near town and also there is good food around that I like
Room: 6/10 small. anyway, they are changing to a new place tomorrow
Look: 7/10 Young, fair. Cute. She is half Japanese.
Body: 7/10 Smooth complexion.
Service: 9/10 She was smiley all the way, and accomodating. bbbj was wet and nice. She was wet during the FJ. Down there lot's of water type
GFE: 10/10 Frenched with me. Converse with me using mandarin. Rare breed
Return: Can consider. She is pleasant

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 11-05-2022, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 6
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

wow som and rita are back?? damn! 🤤🤤🤤🤤
Old 11-05-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianboi95 View Post
SOM is back! Let go!
Thanks for sharing this PSA bro.
The moment I saw this, I quickly contacted bro SK book Som (TEERUKLOVER)
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?...2#post21284022

Here is my humble sharing (YMMV):
OKT: 10/10. Slots were selling out fast as it’s Som first day. Bro SK was nice enough to update me the moment someone give up a slot

Looks: fair skin, and looks very Ang moh due to her thai/Turkish mix blood. Definitely no thai tan.

Eyes: wow she deserves her own section on this to mention her beautiful eyes.

Body: Natural Cup D boobs with small nips. Allows you to suck and play all you want. I am super happy to find a natural D cup

Frenching: very willing and able to take the lead.

BBBJ & AR: Som was willing and able to allow me to do a bbbj cim (do ask her if she allows for this, I guess it’s dependent on her mood). She blew me for a really long time to help me do my second shot via cim. Did I mention those beautiful eyes looking at you as she sucks your soul away? Really shiok!

FJ: I only did 1 position as I shot my first shot really fast. Natural d, beautiful eyes combo make me cannot tahan. However I am sure she is game for anything.

Communication: lucky for me, Som English is good! Like secondary school standard at least. We spoke 100% in English.

Rtf: Sure if I can get a slot, but due to her red hot status, sure must take queue number.

Overall thanks bro SK for bringing Som back to our shores!
Old 11-05-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Spartan6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR on Kae

OKT - 10/10. Very responsive
Location - central. convenient with mrt and buses.
Face - 7.5/10, close to the photo
Body - 9/10, nice body with hour glass shape
Boobs - 7.5/10, enhanced with some scars
French - 7/10
Catbath - 9//10, slow and sensual.
BBBJ - 8/10
FJ - 10/10, very aggressive and hardworking. no complains.
GFE - 9/10, eager to please. nice to cuddle with.
Overall - 8.5/10
RTF - can consider
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1