The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-05-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 21
jaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=877759

Noy from freelancer looks very familiar, she been here before?
Old 07-05-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaglooking4u View Post
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=877759

Noy from freelancer looks very familiar, she been here before?
Should be Noey from trl. Rain is Fon from TRL too
Old 07-05-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
evil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyevil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I'm not sure about you guys. I recent FL bonks were really subpar. Girls older than stated, or use super touched up pics given the proliferation of apps like Meitu or WutaCam.

The operators also did not post any photos more than 3. Pre-covid, bros like Temptation68 would upload up to 40 photos, eventhough some of the photos show the flaws of the ladies.

I do believe most girls have TikTok nowadays but little operators upload any videos, which are harder to edit so therefore more harder to fake.

Alright. End of rant - Now I will only go for girls with videos and possibly able to research more using their TikTok IDs.
Old 07-05-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil1234 View Post
I'm not sure about you guys. I recent FL bonks were really subpar. Girls older than stated, or use super touched up pics given the proliferation of apps like Meitu or WutaCam.

The operators also did not post any photos more than 3. Pre-covid, bros like Temptation68 would upload up to 40 photos, eventhough some of the photos show the flaws of the ladies.

I do believe most girls have TikTok nowadays but little operators upload any videos, which are harder to edit so therefore more harder to fake.

Alright. End of rant - Now I will only go for girls with videos and possibly able to research more using their TikTok IDs.
thanks for this bro!
Old 07-05-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
viva_23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for ThaiSmile Milan

Location: central and if follow instructions of OKT, not difficult to find
Body: 8/10. Fair skinned with great racks. Looks wise is a pleasant gal
Service: 10/10. Excellent service and for some reason her personality just clicks. Makes things alot easier and smooth during the session
FJ: tight and came fast within minutes

RTF: for sure.
Old 07-05-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 5
RockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Videos where got hard to edit ?
Tiktok itself alot of built in live edit features leh
Give up their tiktok thn leak their privacy just so you can bonk with confidence ?

I can only say stick to a few trusted stable or network with the trusted bros

Else suck it up and wait for Geylang reopen then go live view selection

Rant here no use one, nothing gonna change
Old 07-05-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 19
boyboy_25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Aileen from RP on weekend May.

Good value budget bonk offering from RP.

OKT: 10- Responsive and with clear instructions
APPEARANCE: 8 SYT look, IMO
BODY: Chubby (I prefer) with smooth skin. Doggie is good.
BOOBS: naturally B nice to handle
FJ: 8
BBBJ: 6 (a bit green)
Pussy: tight, shaved (actually she trim it)
ROOM: small but sufficient. BYOT

Wash you clean in the shower. Can French (tongue fight during FJ) and like to tickle your ear. Will guide you where to paint at her south. Taking part time university program back home. Bubbly character, easy to break ice and her favorite past time is to stay indoor and EAT hence the chubby. Lol

RTF: maybe as there are too many to explore
Old 07-05-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
rollinglemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Tik from lover's fortress

Looks 8/10 (not much diff from photos, just slightly more tanned) SYT to me.
Body 8/10 really slim, no tummy or fats. Butt like those apple shape, perky n cute
BBBJ 8/10 not bad, really turned on when see her spit saliva on it and continue sucking
FJ 8/10 knows how to ride, good view to see a syt on top of you when on top of her will hug and touch you
French: 6/10 not a fighter, more of lips kissing then few moments of tongue action. but feels sensual

Overall a really decent bonk, if price stays the same will consider RTF.

However location not that great cause need to check IC. Small towel also.
Old 07-05-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 9
bbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Tokyo from Thai Smile

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=877583

OKT: Polite and friendly. Have been a patron of this stable since pre-COVID days when they were called something else. Even though posts censored photos of girls but solid track record of no BS girls

Location / facilities: A bit out of the way in the south, fine if you're driving but no public transport. Otherwise location/room is clean and spacious, incl shower. Big towels provided

Look: Can only describe her as cute-pretty, those doe-eyed xmm. As per above no real need to fear being disappointed despite censored photos, she won't disappoint if you're into cute girls (don't expect a foxy vixen look)

Body: Natural big A/small B breasts, pussy hair has some length but is not a bush. Not model slim but no tummy either, just the right amount of meat that fits her look/age

Personality: VERY shy. Needs to be treated gently so don't expect a raucous session. Again if you're into shy xmm action you'll be fine

Action: Highlight is her buttery smooth BBBJ, something about her tongue and mouth + the fact that she's a xmm just makes it damn turn on. Doesnt initiate much but body does get stimulated (above average wetness when painted). As expected pussy is really tight too

Notables: Epitomy of a cute xmm fuck. Unique BBBJ experience that is mad turn on. I think I've been going on too much of a bender so couldnt really enjoy this session as much as it could have, which is a waste
Old 07-05-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 6
Eggng is one of the Best!Eggng is one of the Best!Eggng is one of the Best!Eggng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggng View Post
Eggng rules of chonging

RULE#1 : Don't fuck dinobu, hippobu, auntie, passable, and black face.
RULE #2 : Follow rule #1

Thaismile Chelsea 11 am first blood.

At a glance:
Okt: bros TS is better than your mom in terms of response speed and care
Look: 8/10 petite with little blemishes.
Body: 8/10 smooth and nice, as expected young
French: can.nShe loves it
Paint and finger: can. she likes it
Bbbj: 10/10 so skillful and gentle. My balls is totally wet.
Cim: in 5 minutes. Still misfire. Did you know what did she do? She pass ME napkins while my juice is still inside her mouth.
AR: 10/10 I am licked in the shower, on the bed, and on my way out.
Fj: can't do. Lost my right to fuck her due to bbbj.
Service: oh my goodness . Best in my life. Pity of my poor performance, gave me a massage too.

More later. But how can bros tahan good morning towel? Thai smile is the best in business. Trust uncle. Pick stable.
More details as promised.
Bro TS contacted me about two girls. One $yt and the other also $yt. Only one question remains. Who is younger and can cim?

So I ended up with Chelsea. She is very different from Tokyo.

Rather a normal girl that u will see in Thailand, until I entered the shower………she kissed me and started sexually harass me. Cannot tahan, ask her to suck and oh……yeah……. Felt like something was going to explosion. So I turned back and something slippery was suddenly sliding inside my ass. It was her tongue! Walking back to bed with a boner, we started kissing, fingering, and painting. She gave me another round of bbbj and I was thinking, what happened if I raise my butt. Here you go again but deeper…. I am getting addicted to AR. She started from the gun to the ball, to the hole, to the ball, to the gun. Then turned her butt towards me to let me suck her clit. Oh wait, not there, not so fast, NOoooooo! And here’s my juice before the maintenance guy had a chance to open the door.

While my load was still inside her mouth. She stood up and got some tissue. I thought she was going to split it out. Hey no, she was giving me the napkin before that. What kind of service that you can get more?

It was only 15 minutes or so. Pity me, she gave me a massage during the time I wrote this. Hey wait a minute, what happened, why my Dick is wet. She was sucking it again……..so I chop chop write. The little brain down there must be linked to my pen.

Chelsea is a slut!!!!!!

Last edited by Eggng; 07-05-2022 at 04:26 PM.
Old 07-05-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 4
Asianboi95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

7th May, Peachy from Poison
It was actually much better than I expected, at first want to book Jeyoun, but She was not available at the time I’m available so OKT recommended Peachy instead.

Trusting OKT recommendation, I head over to the location, the instructions given were clear (like an adventure).

Now to the main event, Peachy is rocking short hair at the moment, look exactly like the 4th photo on her thread. I would rate her 7.5/10, cute and smiley.

In term of body, she definitely on the chubby side but her skin is super smooth like baby smooth, don’t know how she archive this level of smoothness. Because she chubby, her boobs and ass were big plump, and are sensitive to touch.

Her BBBJ style is those wet and slimy, she will coat your 2IC with her saliva, and deepthroat it. Thinking of her BBBJ make me want to go back haha.

She an excellent rider, she mastered the art of riding, as if her body is disconnected, she will ride you hard while frenching you, hard to find a lady with such skills.

Definitely is Angpai material.
I will recommend her for people who love to French, like to experience a slimy BBBJ and a crazy good rider.

Last edited by Asianboi95; 07-05-2022 at 07:06 PM.
Old 07-05-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 6
Eggng is one of the Best!Eggng is one of the Best!Eggng is one of the Best!Eggng is one of the Best!

Quote:

Try Tokyo @ Thai smile
Old 07-05-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
applegmarket is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Booked James from Sweet Thai.
Boss is friendly. Lady is sweet. It is her first time working in Singapore.
Place is ok, comfortable. Lady is sweet and gives me lots of loving care. Go slow with her as she is new in this line. She is small, all natural, no silicon and i love it 😍😍. Please handle her with lots of care.
Old 07-05-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JrSporty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rain from Freelancers
My FR:

Tried many stables but get rejected, but the OKT from Freelancers gave me a chance so im glad. Saw her photos and seem familiar from another stable so anyway just gave her a try as im a big boobs lover.

Location/Room: East side. Alittle outdated room, towels quite small

Looks: 9/10 honestly better in person. One of the cutest FL I ever bonked

Boobs: 9/10 D cup definitely. not too soft nor too hard just nice for me

Butt: solid 8/10. Butt lovers please fall in for this gem. Her hip to waist ratio is just lovely - slim waist, big ass.

GFE: 8/10 - Nothing too over the top. Her quiet, shy and giggly behaviour really stands out in a way it felt like being with a real gf

BBBJ: 7/10 - can tell she tries her best

FJ: 10/10 - Horny and spontaneous! Her moans are so hot and makes me wanna pump her harder each time she moans!! Enjoyed that doggy view because of that amazing ass and she can really take a hard pounding!

RTF: yes, she told me shes leaving in 3 more days. will make a booking before that
Old 07-05-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 977 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepea10 View Post
Should be Noey from trl. Rain is Fon from TRL too
Eh? They were here just recently (like barely 1 month ago). Is it the same person or fake photos?

Last edited by overboard; 07-05-2022 at 05:26 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1