The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Pattaya Tourism Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
My job only help them to get to Pattaya, after that they got to go to Soi 6, order some drinks, ring some bell and look for boss Soi 6 aka Pattaya Tourism Centre Chairman
LOL!
Old 02-11-2014, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukoOgura View Post
how you all go to Pattaya from bangkok suvarnabhumi airport?

take bus? which bus and how to go there from Arrival halls.

or you guys take metered taxi, or call private car companies like mr t , that kind
If you want a Singaporean driver , I am sure SOI6 can pick you up at the normal 1kB charges.
Old 03-11-2014, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
WillyArmadillo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

or you guys take metered taxi, or call private car companies like mr t , that kind

go to the basement and go to the end where there is a food court. at the counter there is an hourly bus ride. It takes 4 hours to pty and before u go pick up some beverages and snack or a pack of rice for the trip. Let the driver know which hotel u will be at. U can take a motorbike ride or a pty bus to your destination. good luck and enjoy your stay as i did mine.
Old 03-11-2014, 07:54 AM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

oiii ah beng aaaaah ....... If you cant even afford 1kB for a taxi ride , better don't go. Especially if its the first time. Jumping into the unknown needs money. If you decide to take a bus ; which bus? Where to stop? Then take tuk tuk to hotel? FYI there are no tuk tuks in Pattaya! And a Sangtow will cut your carrot head off when they see you.
Old 03-11-2014, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya Tourism Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
My job only help them to get to Pattaya, after that they got to go to Soi 6, order some drinks, ring some bell and look for boss Soi 6 aka Pattaya Tourism Centre Chairman
Yah..come come..me Asean info centre..Pattaya got 300 baht bush monsters to theskythelimit supersupermodel. Want FL also got..want SL also got..want free also got.

Tomorrow 4 November..got free BlowJob in Goodfellas Bar..Soi 6. You not believe come see yourself. Oso have pizza..Thai salad..currypuff..goreng pisang..

Party for bro etct88 return to Pattaya....May all the MILFS cry in joy or despair !!

Better bring umbrella na...now have rain many many..

All better come nah...not get angry angry scold newbie..you all want chase away my potential customers izzit ?
Old 03-11-2014, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Yah..come come..me Asean info centre..Pattaya got 300 baht bush monsters to theskythelimit supersupermodel. Want FL also got..want SL also got..want free also got.

Tomorrow 4 November..got free BlowJob in Goodfellas Bar..Soi 6. You not believe come see yourself. Oso have pizza..Thai salad..currypuff..goreng pisang..

Party for bro etct88 return to Pattaya....May all the MILFS cry in joy or despair !!

All better come nah...not get angry angry scold newbie..you all want chase away my potential customers izzit ?
wow.. wat a welcome party for bro etct88.. 555555.. bell a ring for me la for his return to pattaya.. .. settle with u later..
Old 03-11-2014, 04:09 PM
Samster

Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
wow.. wat a welcome party for bro etct88.. 555555.. bell a ring for me la for his return to pattaya.. .. settle with u later..
Wahh..you so kind bro Jim...I reserve one Blow Job for you arrhhh !!
Old 03-11-2014, 04:15 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
5555.. dun wan urs.my tirak will give me 1....
Old 03-11-2014, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
He dun want I take la. Then you give me back one la. We show everyone we are serious , we do in in full view of everyone? On the streets in front of Goodfellas?
Old 03-11-2014, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:

... cannot be party for me... i oredi come and go so many times... more like some one birthday........ happy birthday naa.... no MILF will cry....
Old 03-11-2014, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
... cannot be party for me... i oredi come and go so many times... more like some one birthday........ happy birthday naa.... no MILF will cry....
Walao.. all puyings keep telling me khidthung makmak bro etct88.. i even ring a bell for ur arrival la... join the fun ok 5555
Old 03-11-2014, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
He dun want I take la. Then you give me back one la. We show everyone we are serious , we do in in full view of everyone? On the streets in front of Goodfellas?
55555.. photo shoot for me to see ok...
Old 03-11-2014, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyArmadillo View Post
....basement and go to the end where there is a food court. at the counter there is an hourly bus ride. It takes 4 hours to pty and before u go pick up some beverages and snack or a pack of rice for the trip..
Bells bus at basement, you are not wrong. BUT surely, not 4hrs for mere 100km to Patts? And pack makan for journey, no kidding
Old 03-11-2014, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Bells bus at basement, you are not wrong. BUT surely, not 4hrs for mere 100km to Patts? And pack makan for journey, no kidding
Bus counter at Grd Floor ..go to Gate 7. Big Sign..Pattaya bus.

Have 2 type of bus.
1 have transfer to Hotel. This called Bell Bus Service.

Another bus is the Govt bus Service. Direct bus..No hotel transfer. Stops at Sukumvit road at each major junction of Pattaya North..Ctr and South..Last stop at Jomtien bus station.

Both costs too cheap for me to remember. Last time I took the bus was a long time ago..cos a loud group of people from a certain natiionality just cannot keep their fucking mouths shut.

Journey to Pattaya is average 1.5 hours.

Last edited by Soi6; 03-11-2014 at 10:59 PM.
Old 04-11-2014, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
Better bring umbrella na...now have rain many...... izzit ?
Strange, thought rainy season should be over by now
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1