The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-10-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
MU75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi all is xiaxia s look really so meh - nothing like the posted picture even abit? I know in the posted pictures most are quite alrite with the exception of 1, 2 pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by losingoneself View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/xia-xia-massage/

she probably doesnt need a FR but since shes leaving in Mid-Nov and not coming back, here goes a updated FR for her..

RTM actually, felt bad as i only visited her once at the start when she first came

Lookwise is meh as most bros say here, but when she unties her really long hair.. abit better but unpractical for the session

Massage is... meh but not the main selling point, i almost forgot how good her BBBJ skill was. The video on her adv is just a sneak peek, its really hard to tahan when she does her hand-less deepthroat(her hands were literally roaming my body). Had to ask her to slow down twice, but still didnt manage to last as long as i hope. The finale CIM was as good as i remembered, definition of sucking every single drop out of you. Still have not found any ML with such superior tongue work... yet.

Summary:
Went in expecting light services drop due to ORD mode but thankfully no, actually caught her in code red too. Service standards is still as high(other than stuffs unable to do due to code red)

Session is still as good as i remembered, probably RTM one last time when her code red is off..
Old 28-10-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
lulu state she 45kg but i look at her video quite big size.

i think yesternite dance indian dance still got hangover

sian nothin much to choose
https://sglonelyguy.org/you-zi-massage/

not sure is youzi good
I find Youzi not bad, gfe gao gao, quite chio and nice figure.

Also managed to see LuLu lemon.. (https://sglonelyguy.org/lulu-massage/)

Positives:
Imo she looks better than the photos, cute cute type, chatty, nice soft boobies. She's not big size, but definitely not 45kg. Sensual very shiok.

Negatives:
Must walk quite a bit if taking public transport.

RTM: See how, not before I try Sunflower. And I prefer to stick to TN or Mango for now.

Last edited by 22ginger; 28-10-2019 at 10:48 PM.
Old 28-10-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
I find Youzi not bad, gfe gao gao, quite chio and nice figure. .

RTM: See how, not before I try Sunflower. And I prefer to stick to TN or Mango for now.
Yes You Zi is da best. 😄
SLG for life. SLG for wife.
Old 28-10-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
Yes You Zi is da best. 😄
Must say that your Youzi has the best GFE of all the gals I met this year.
Old 28-10-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 12
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Finished a session with Wen Wen, bbbj very good but her looks really too mature for my taste lol.

Anyone knows who is her current room mate? My friend tell me is Ba Mei but really look very different from the photos
Old 28-10-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Must say that your Youzi has the best GFE of all the gals I met this year.
Not mine. She is a shared resource😇.
Good things must share.
Old 28-10-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
junming is one of the Best!junming is one of the Best!junming is one of the Best!
Quote:
Not mine. She is a shared resource😇.
Good things must share.
https://www.888sg.net/
Old 28-10-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 6
Ahmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenZQ View Post
Finished a session with Wen Wen, bbbj very good but her looks really too mature for my taste lol.

Anyone knows who is her current room mate? My friend tell me is Ba Mei but really look very different from the photos
Haha i agree with you..i was actually looking forward to my session after reading all the wonderful reviews but i left rather disappointed..while the figure is nice, the face looks more mature than shown on photos...

Maybe i have no chemistry with her, no 4G roaming and no AR as advertised, session was chop chop finished in 40-45 minutes..

Another problem is that the toilet is shared, so got to coordinate use of toilet and entry/exit from condo to prevent bumping into the other bro
Old 28-10-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-qiao-massage/

This one last time called Momo is it?
good memory
Old 28-10-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Despite the intense competition and the strong SGD, the new ones are charging 120 .
Old 29-10-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
lulu state she 45kg but i look at her video quite big size.i think yesternite dance indian dance still got hangover
Sorry just flew back from quick trip...what Indian dance?
She dancws or is it the general Deepavali thing?

Quick2D1N at BKK - Wifey shopped I carried bags - but ended up having a couple massage at the hotel spa and it was eventful.
My wife's masseuse sent my wife to shower before she and my masseuse gave me a 4 hand massage and quick HJ before wifey came back.
Needless to say wifey wondering why I so generous with tip.

Last edited by mixmasternrv; 29-10-2019 at 12:20 AM. Reason: added details
Old 29-10-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 12
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmeng068 View Post
Haha i agree with you..i was actually looking forward to my session after reading all the wonderful reviews but i left rather disappointed..while the figure is nice, the face looks more mature than shown on photos...

Maybe i have no chemistry with her, no 4G roaming and no AR as advertised, session was chop chop finished in 40-45 minutes..

Another problem is that the toilet is shared, so got to coordinate use of toilet and entry/exit from condo to prevent bumping into the other bro
More or less the same experience as you bro. Rushed job walked out in 45 minutes. While can sense she has the skill, but she just want to do minimum. The only saving grace is her really good bbbj. I booked her, knowing cannot expect too much on her face, but in the end still cannot accept it lol.
Old 29-10-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Quick2D1N at BKK - Wifey shopped I carried bags - but ended up having a couple massage at the hotel spa and it was eventful.
My wife's masseuse sent my wife to shower before she and my masseuse gave me a 4 hand massage and quick HJ before wifey came back.
Needless to say wifey wondering why I so generous with tip.
This was at a higher-end hotel?
Old 29-10-2019, 05:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
losingoneself deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MU75 View Post
Hi all is xiaxia s look really so meh - nothing like the posted picture even abit? I know in the posted pictures most are quite alrite with the exception of 1, 2 pictures.
I wouldnt say the resemblance is zero, but probably minus a good 20-30% off.. meh looking but wont reject kind, shes more of a service provider than looker imo.
Old 29-10-2019, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes You Zi is da best. ��
so youzi strong selling point is gfe. not for those looking for a hard massage?
see the website frs , state she full nude? not sure is it real

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaoqing-massage/
her video quite turn on but dun know how good is she? location a bit special
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1