The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 29-01-2013, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
newbie28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Ups for you!!!!

Last edited by newbie28; 18-04-2013 at 11:54 AM.
Old 30-01-2013, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
Important point bro! ^ They are no different from our wives, mothers, sisters, girlfriends, grandmothers and daughters. The only difference is the circumstances into which one was born.
Yes.....fully agreed with u. Respect them and be rewarded.

Daily 6 points to share/return/exchange

Last edited by lglg666; 30-01-2013 at 10:28 AM.
Old 31-01-2013, 12:03 AM
Samster

mailamailawomai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try myself to fish online via Tag,Wechat and Skout. Try to chat up to 20 girls but all are unresponsive.
Old 31-01-2013, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 13
fdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie28 View Post
... video call ...... for a week. even send me underwear photos
Bro How to initiate video call in wechat ... ? seems cannot find the function
Old 31-01-2013, 05:59 PM
Samster

newbie28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aiyo, besides the texting area got a plus sign right? You can select video chat there mah..
Old 02-02-2013, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
JohnMama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
So it is indeed true that some maids out there really like to play play as well to those of you guys out there who is still sceptical. One man's meat is seriously one man's poison . So ensure you wear condoms all the time, beacuse you never know how many men these kinds of maids sleep with , better be safe than sorry.
This is absolutely true and good advice bro.

Many of them will play musical chairs with their bf choice, for whatever reasons. Some because depends on which one is the better atm machine, others because they just plain fuck around, and still others because they get bored.

And did I mention they are the biggest liars on the planet, so you don't have to feel guilty about playing the 'game' with some of them.

I know some of the bros here talk about treating them with respect, but such statements are also hypocritical. We all know WHY you are treating them with "respect," to get into their pants so it's not like you really respect them in a genuine fashion. After "respecting" them, of course you move on to "respecting" others ha ha. Please la, give me a fucking break.

Of course there are some genuinely good and decent ones, but like most of the mongering crowd on this forums, they play you as much as you play them.

That's always my golden rule: remember, they are playing the game as much as you are.
Old 02-02-2013, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Of course can be up ....... but my experience tells me she will want to be "rewarded" either in cash or in kind .......... There is no free meal with these "maids".
Bingo ha ha
Old 02-02-2013, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gong2 View Post
Hi to all SBF bros,
I need a little help. I just found one pinay , 30yr old , telling me she is still virgin . Dun know true a not , have not meet her yet , only thru sms.

Can anyone tell me how to test her thru SMS whether she is lying.

I dun like sticky type but she say willing to just play only.

A bit difficult to believe that she say can just play like fb when she say she is still virgin.

Now I a bit blur blur , dun know how to tackle this problem.

My previous encounter with other maids all not virgins but only enjoy sex with me , no strings attach.

So anyone have suggestion. Pls dun PM me to give u contact. Cos there is big fish market out there.

Thank you in advance and have a great bonking weekend.
"I'm saving myself for you darling"

"You're the first Singaporean guy I meet before"

"I never go to hotel before"

They will have a bunch of these lines they will trot out for you at any given point.

Besides, what do you care if she's a virgin or not? Why do you care to test if she's telling the truth about that??? When you eventually get to first, second, third base or hit a home run, what does it matter?
Old 02-02-2013, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMama View Post
This is absolutely true and good advice bro.

Many of them will play musical chairs with their bf choice, for whatever reasons. Some because depends on which one is the better atm machine, others because they just plain fuck around, and still others because they get bored.

And did I mention they are the biggest liars on the planet, so you don't have to feel guilty about playing the 'game' with some of them.

I know some of the bros here talk about treating them with respect, but such statements are also hypocritical. We all know WHY you are treating them with "respect," to get into their pants so it's not like you really respect them in a genuine fashion. After "respecting" them, of course you move on to "respecting" others ha ha. Please la, give me a fucking break.

Of course there are some genuinely good and decent ones, but like most of the mongering crowd on this forums, they play you as much as you play them.

That's always my golden rule: remember, they are playing the game as much as you are.
Ya bro, respect is a basic rule to get it started, common sense, if you are rude and impolite in the conversation, i guess only whore or FL will entertain you because of $$. It is common in all kind of friendship. Be them lie or not, it is not important as most of the brother here their ultimate motive here is to get them fucked.

Why we want treat them nice during in the game? If everyone behave bad, rude, stingy or violent to them. I guess brothers here will be getting tougher and tougher to fish them. Maids too, they will spread around: "hey, dont friend with Singaporean guy, they are bad compare to indian,blanga and angmo...they just want to fuck us and dump us" Treating them nicely will also give some easy entry for other brothers to fish them.

For those maid asking for money or help, it depends on individual brother, some give top up, some SGD 50, gift. If any brother like them very much, tthey can treat them with any kinds of rewards as they like. It is purely on mutual willingness. Dont forget, their salary is on few hundred, they also have needs in expenses....Not like those KTV girl, each night they have earn few hundred tips, monthly income few K ..better than us...For some brother who chiong KTV, rewarding maids 50 for good fuck better than spending 100-200 in KTV with those butterflies..isn't it?

Maid lied to us because they also have pride and self-esteem. They probably encountered many bad experiences being cheated by brother here for fucking and i guess nobody will tell you honeslty YES, i being fucked by many guys. Same like us, will you tell your partner you have sex with many women around? Maids just wish to meet someone good at least during their stay in singapore, for temporary but not forever. Because of their loneliness and sexually need.

I guess a lot of brother here have constant fucking baby fb maid right? like every weeks meet up for session. They will still stay with you if you go to them if you have any sexual need. So long you treat them nice like a girl friends.

Off course, among pina maid some are really lao jiao and realistic in the sense that they just plain fuck around because tired of relationship and many years of field experiences. I did encounter a lot FUCK & GO, and they dont really comeback to you to disturb your daily life.

All and all, screwing maid is just a game but playing the game well you will be a winner. Never never think maid is stupid, they are human being also. Even if they are also playing game with us, it is still a game.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

It is by respecting her that give you a head start or an advantages edge. First impression count. by doing that you make her feel safe and comfortable. And she will be a willing party to join you in your game. If not, you small head will rule over and you will end up as a victim in her games.

Always let her in your game, you are the game master , you set and control the rules. Never fall into her game, her space....Always have the balls in your court and call the shot.

But frankly speaking, so far I only encounter a hand full of those pinay and indo maids trying to play such games. Most of them are looking for partners or fb due to their loneliness and sexually needs. They can bring me to their friends party and tell everyone I am the boy friend. Dare I do the same, sorry to say I cannot

Brothers who in are same tune as me, please treat the bad one nice, and treat the nice ones nicer...they are after all, on the disadvantages side once they open their legs for you.

Tomorrow is another bonking day.....I do love Sunday, don't ya?

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 02-02-2013, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 21
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Well Said Bro Bee and Bro Starbuck!

By giving respect will give you more rewards than you can imagine. I cant deny that they can be lying and so do we. With respect, even the beautiful
maid can also willingly to be bonked by you even she knows it is just a game.
Giving respect will gain more. like my case, i gave respect to all maids I known, some willingly to go hotel on 1st date already and best thing is they dont ask you for money at all. And thats how we can get maid as fb.
And also, they will ask to meet you themselves rather you ask to meet them which in a way, they are more eager to meet you more.

If no respect, the only respond you get will be from FL or whores or those who fuck around. Normally all these will get you into more trouble than you expect, asking you for money and other stuffs.

Some bro may think and say where got free fucks. There is no free lunch in this world. I normally will reward those nice ones with small little gifts or top up and they never ask for more.

To be honest, once I am into this maid fishing, I dont have to go and look for FL and the service with attention given by the maids are far more better than FL. just like your own gfs.

Currently I have 4 which I have to rotate on 4 sundays with another coming soon which adds up to 5. My sundays are now packed for the whole day

I was hoping to find some for weekdays but quite hard and almost impossible.
Old 02-02-2013, 08:16 PM
Samster

beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
Well Said Bro Bee and Bro Starbuck!

To be honest, once I am into this maid fishing, I dont have to go and look for FL and the service with attention given by the maids are far more better than FL. just like your own gfs.

Currently I have 4 which I have to rotate on 4 sundays with another coming soon which adds up to 5. My sundays are now packed for the whole day

hahaha bro, you have found the beauty of fishing maid. Your sexual life is far better than the emperor....

ya..since then we are no longer paying FL or WL at Geylang or Health Spa....but what we have gotten is better FOC services than those one shot FL or WL....you can shiok till legs soft ah....you are now 1 to serve 5 ah..brother...hahaha...where to find ....hahahaha

good!
Old 02-02-2013, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
Well, today the original Indon SMSs me again. She has a different Flipper friend she wants to introduce me to. This once is free weekdays. 5' 5" and 55kg. We'll see if I decide to see her. Meanwhile after a few overseas, we moved to Whatsapp and perhaps I'll see her in 2 weeks when I'm back in Singapore.
True. Almost, but not totally impossible. Actually the board members who have maids themselves can help to make it more possible for everyone. This particular maid's employer allows her to do part time jobs in the afternoon so long as her work at home is done and she is back by 5:30 to cook dinner. Wouldn't it be grand if all employers were so generous and respectful towards their maids?

So this maid Whatsapp me ever few days while I was traveling. I arrived back on a Sunday around 8PM. I told her that it seemed that it would be hard to meet. She got permission to return home Sunday by 10PM. I arrived home from Changi by 8:30 and by 8:45 she was at my place. After some kissing and rubba rubba I told her I needed to shower after traveling for 20 hours. I went to shower and a few seconds later she joined me. As we got out of the shower she reminded me that she needed to leave by 9:30. Great BBBJ and good sex. The only downside is that all week she's been messaging me that she misses me and calls me darling and love. I find it a but annoying. She's coming to meet me tomorrow but only after her part time is over at 2. Either she'll be tired from work or tired from one of you bonking her. We'll see.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 21
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
hahaha bro, you have found the beauty of fishing maid. Your sexual life is far better than the emperor....

ya..since then we are no longer paying FL or WL at Geylang or Health Spa....but what we have gotten is better FOC services than those one shot FL or WL....you can shiok till legs soft ah....you are now 1 to serve 5 ah..brother...hahaha...where to find ....hahahaha

good!
Bro bee,

dont mislead others. there is no FOC, the time you spend and small gift you give,
Old 03-02-2013, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro bee,

dont mislead others. there is no FOC, the time you spend and small gift you give,
Oh ya....bro, i forgetten i did mention TIME is Money, we spent time to fish but we lost precious time for making millions dollars ..so fishing is not FOC but rather the most expensive hobby in life....ha ha..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1