The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-10-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
7ara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/tang-tang-massage/

Looks: looks like her photos. I really dig her looks.
Body; As advertised, nothing much to say.
Services: Smoothing and no rush. Sensual was great. Did not eat time.
GFE: Chatty and have a great smile.
RTM: yes, I like to build familiarity with an ML and doesn't like to venture much.
Old 27-10-2019, 02:26 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/dan-ni-massage/

Met her recently.

Looks: 80% similar to photos. To be honest, she looks mid-20s in photos. Has a few moles on her face which are edited out on the photos, but very minor issue lah. Very pleasant looking overall and highly recommended for SYT lovers, but her looks buay gum me.

Figure: she is not even 1.6m tall, but her advert has her as 1.64m. Fair skinned with big B cups and pinkish nips. Not meaty not slim build.

Attitude: Warm, bubbly and cheerful from booking process to end of session.

Venue: Shared unit, so note that footfall might be heavy. Location is city fringe where Xueer and Sally were stationed previously.

Final word: won't return. Too SYT and short for me.
Wah too syt no good ah?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 27-10-2019, 02:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Wah too syt no good ah?
Maybe not a case of "too SYT". Just say that her looks buay gum me. Her face is rounder in real life compared to pics which I don't like.
Old 27-10-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maybe not a case of "too SYT". Just say that her looks buay gum me. Her face is rounder in real life compared to pics which I don't like.
What is estimate of her height? have you also tried new Angel? wanted to try but scare she is also too short for my liking
Old 27-10-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
What is estimate of her height? have you also tried new Angel? wanted to try but scare she is also too short for my liking
Ad says 1.64m but is probably 10cm shorter. Not the first time got conned by this.

Think now don't experiment too much liao.
Old 27-10-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ad says 1.64m but is probably 10cm shorter. Not the first time got conned by this.

arh.. really a bit too short. thks
Old 27-10-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
arh.. really a bit too short. thks
Ah.... how tall do you like them?

Amei at 1.68m looks slightly taller than that coz of her relatively long legs. She is on my returnee list if she comes back.
Old 27-10-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Very happy that a certain returning ML helped me save $110. Was so happy she's back so fast hand fast leg must book a slot.

Deleted per ML's request.
ML has since apologized after several of her white knights in shining armour alerted her. Said ML and I have cleared our misunderstanding and would both like to move on. I hope bros here can help by not asking all the MLs that you meet if its them.

Bros who have quoted me please also do her a favour and amend your posts accordingly too. Thank you.

Last edited by 22ginger; 27-10-2019 at 07:03 PM.
Old 27-10-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/ni-ni-massage/

i think is the same ni ni, pic and video was photoshop until dun know look who
previous pic still not so bad
Old 27-10-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
eternalblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Past syt recently came back, fast hand fast leg go and visit. Refer to XBY whom is her old location
https://sglonelyguy.org/bai-yang-massage/

Looks wise cannot hiam. Young syt. Attitude wise can be improved. Playability can be improved. Though I did manage to get her bottom off for FN massage. Dun ask how just make her comfortable too..Heh
Oh by the way the meal saga recently, according to her, it's not her. Just happened she same status and fit the bill. Well that's according to her, and I'm not shining guard or whatsoever. Hopefully bro dun get wrong impression and affect her business.
Bottom line, if you looking for a syt good chatty one and test your kc skill, she is the one to try.

Happy hunting Bros.
Old 27-10-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

10cm difference??

That's quite a lot. Think you should ask the ML to confirm height before booking to avoid any disappointment.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 27-10-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ah.... how tall do you like them?

Amei at 1.68m looks slightly taller than that coz of her relatively long legs. She is on my returnee list if she comes back.
She is one of those rare few who declare her real height.

Many claimed their height is 165...but most I met up in reality only 160 like that.

Anyway, most China actors/actress also like to add a few inches to their offical proclaimed height...so not surprised....maybe many height measuring equipment in China not calibrated well.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 27-10-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1276 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.org/yu-qing-massage/

Age 40+, so pics are way off; she has adequate massage skills; need top up to touch breasts, and even more to roam south. Working alone in small shop. When I left around 4.00pm, the cafe two doors away was crowded with people sitting on the outside benches having coffee. Felt uncomfortable cos it is so close that anyone and everyone could see my exit from this MP. No RTM. Thank you for reading.
Old 27-10-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1276 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Yo Bro v3rnon
Thank you so much for sharing. She was on my visit list, so lucky you shared your FR; you saved me time & money. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3rnon View Post
MR for Joy (aka MiMi)
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-joy/

This is a one time hit, actual person is total different fm photos.
Roaming is limited (require top-up as most MP)
Unless any bro interested in milf, if not pls avoid.
Service: only 10 min massage, however she is pleasant to chat with.
RTM: no
Old 27-10-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 12
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/yu-qing-massage/

Age 40+, so pics are way off; she has adequate massage skills; need top up to touch breasts, and even more to roam south. Working alone in small shop. When I left around 4.00pm, the cafe two doors away was crowded with people sitting on the outside benches having coffee. Felt uncomfortable cos it is so close that anyone and everyone could see my exit from this MP. No RTM. Thank you for reading.
This one used to work in mp at parklane, hence the chop carrothead practise, everything also need to top up. Her hj is good, 1 hand hj, the other hand hdly your balls. I dropped her because go fn still need top up to $150...for an aunty....Zzzzz
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1