The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-10-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
this could be an excuse as they dont like to been touch n suck
This is usually the MAIN reason.
Old 25-10-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1886 / Power: 17
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=...ighlight=ah+sa

this type means pay more ad $$$ so can get sbf promotion as well?

cannot find her MR. anyone?

https://sglonelyguy.org/ah-sa-massage/
Old 25-10-2019, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1886 / Power: 17
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quietsnuggles View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/rainbow-massage/

Had visited her 4 times, all 4 times happen to be in different locations. Finally settled down in central, still the classic gfe. Cuddling beside me, chatting with me till time's up. Let me know if there are other MLs who practice such GFE! (till now there's quite a few whom just can't wait for you to leave after post-massage shower zzz)

Special thanks to the bro who taught her to use her body strength with her knees for massage to make up for her average strength. Left (still) a satisfied man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjaycee View Post
Tried rainbow recently

https://sglonelyguy.org/rainbow-massage/

Looks: 6/10, but looks like she under the knife to cut double eyelids

Massage: 7/10, puts effort and she’s a bit meaty so her weight on u is good

Body: 3/10. Boobs (A-) smaller than her tummy tyres, big turn off for me. There’s a few layers of tyres.. She wore a oversized white tee prior, once off it was quite a turnoff.

Sensual: 5/10, puts in effort for bj hj but can’t get past her body. Plus point she got a teh sweet voice.

Rtm: no, to me is a meaty landmine.
extreme views. to each his own
Old 25-10-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2957 / Power: 11
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=...ighlight=ah+sathis type means pay more ad $$$ so can get sbf promotion as well?cannot find her MR. anyone?https://sglonelyguy.org/ah-sa-massage/
Bro simple search will show several hits....here's one from a few months back.
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?...ostcount=60805

She's a MILF with decent massage skills...and a pet poodle that runs around the place.
Old 25-10-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 11
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
You don’t have to worry about looks and figure bro.
She is quite pretty and have a nice slim body.
Service is average and attitude is decent.
But do you think she worth to be at 120
Old 25-10-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsky98 View Post
But do you think she worth to be at 120
In my opinion no purely on the fact that there are better options with the same price tag.
I would RTM once more partly because we had good vibes and she is still relatively easy to book now.
Old 25-10-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 11
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
In my opinion no purely on the fact that there are better options with the same price tag.
I would RTM once more partly because we had good vibes and she is still relatively easy to book now.
Thank bro )
Old 25-10-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
So I tried Virlin new and unique package after deciding to take a step into the dark,

Well, location wise, I wouldn't say is best for public transport, but there's lots of parking place if you are driving. The area is very huge and surely for first timer like me, I got lost and took me around 15mins to actually find her place.

Upon reaching her place, I was greeted by her, I would say Milf with decent looks, big boobs and slim body. Once inside her place, was given a room with dolls (she told me some dolls are 18 years old and some are older, I am confused, does doll have age? or did she means she kept it for a damn 18 years) and told me to DIY, she left me inside the room all alone and told me once I'm done she will come back.

I briefly asked her about the hygiene of the dolls, and she counter me furiously saying that they are well taken care of and use my brain to think before I speak, she also mention it is cleaner than the real pussy. I was like 'huh' I mean like how is the hygiene been kept in place such as the method of washing it, but was given a nag.

So question is would you use other people used sex toys even after they washed it?

After playing with the sex dolls myself, Virlin came in again and adjusted the juagen machine on my dick and it started the up down stroke. Once it was in the position, she left again and told me that once done I can take a shower.

After few mins, I couldn't cum, took out the machine and went straight to take my shower and left.

I felt that there is not much interaction with the ML herself, my mood died of once she started nagging and talking like she seems annoyed with something.

I wouldn't RTM.
You should have read the review.first... Last time she is good but now she is not worth for visting...

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Old 25-10-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 16
VARUMIN deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVARUMIN deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Tried that soapy massage. Really not bad. Machiam like bangkok massage shorter version. Still a good 10 min, with bubble foam on your back, she rubs all over using hands and follow by a full naked body. Ample boobs rubbing on the back feels really good, with pussy hair on the thighs. Flip over and repeat. Stimulating experience.

This addition really quite comfortable. Not nuru but as stimulating.
Your FR made me try to book her today. Hope she's available!
Old 25-10-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.org/dan-ni-massage/

Met her recently.

Looks: 80% similar to photos. To be honest, she looks mid-20s in photos. Has a few moles on her face which are edited out on the photos, but very minor issue lah. Very pleasant looking overall and highly recommended for SYT lovers, but her looks buay gum me.

Figure: she is not even 1.6m tall, but her advert has her as 1.64m. Fair skinned with big B cups and pinkish nips. Not meaty not slim build.

Attitude: Warm, bubbly and cheerful from booking process to end of session.

Venue: Shared unit, so note that footfall might be heavy. Location is city fringe where Xueer and Sally were stationed previously.

Final word: won't return. Too SYT and short for me.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 25-10-2019 at 05:41 PM.
Old 25-10-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
This restriction is quite common in the vanilla category.

What do they actually mean by "sensitive"? Gets ticklish easily? Get shiok?
My sensing is majority will feel high and the urge to want more will be triggered. So rather than constantly have to surpress is better to take preventive measure by stopping all the licking and sucking.
Old 25-10-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
My sensing is majority will feel high and the urge to want more will be triggered. So rather than constantly have to surpress is better to take preventive measure by stopping all the licking and sucking.
Yes, they can get wet from it if done rightly.
Old 25-10-2019, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yes, they can get wet from it if done rightly.
Teach me senpai
Old 25-10-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 7
Vrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Does she do cbj as stated? ircc no mention of this by bro MR. also allow roaming south and lick nips? At 120 if this and that cannot then it's not that worth Thanks
Old 25-10-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 7
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy.org/dan-ni-massage/

Met her recently.

Looks: 80% similar to photos. To be honest, she looks mid-20s in photos. Has a few moles on her face which are edited out on the photos, but very minor issue lah. Very pleasant looking overall and highly recommended for SYT lovers, but her looks buay gum me.

Figure: she is not even 1.6m tall, but her advert has her as 1.64m. Fair skinned with big B cups and pinkish nips. Not meaty not slim build.

Attitude: Warm, bubbly and cheerful from booking process to end of session.

Venue: Shared unit, so note that footfall might be heavy. Location is city fringe where Xueer and Sally were stationed previously.

Final word: won't return. Too SYT and short for me.
Ask for upsize next time. She has additional menu.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1