The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 13-08-2008, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 17
Dunhill_11 is a name known to allDunhill_11 is a name known to allDunhill_11 is a name known to allDunhill_11 is a name known to allDunhill_11 is a name known to allDunhill_11 is a name known to all
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
bro me only in 30s,but 19 years is to long for club like liverpool.moanrihno thinks its liverpool s year,he said spain will win the euros n they did hopefully he s right again.
Let's cross our fingers and hope. Maybe the missing piece is barry
Old 13-08-2008, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 23
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunhill_11 View Post
Joe Cole will be a great signing
Now robinho not highly possible to go chelsea

Anyways, if Joe cole comes, we will not lose chelsea. lol. he is the spoiler.
Joe Cole, I blive, is, a great classy player, even if without form.
HAvig him ard is a bonus.

Then again, all the rumours is still Mr David.
Juz dun buy barry. haha. too expensive. really!
IF we really have Barry in our team, with him performing well, I will eat my words up. Along with the table, the cutlery. ^^

Ha.
alp.
Old 13-08-2008, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Our season starts tomorow morning at 3am singapore time. The match will be shown live on channel 22 on scv. Can't wait to watch us in action. I saw a photo of Keane and Torres on our official website. Can't help thinking the two of them look like Batman and Robin when they stand together. Perfect side-kicks, maybe? Keane got the 'Robin' face. Just cover his eyes up with Robin masks...
yup bro lets hear that famous commentary keane torres goal!!!!!
Old 14-08-2008, 07:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 20
wolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphalaw View Post
if JC leaves chelsea, might be good news for us, he seems to be the player who scores for them whenever we play them, anyway he is a quality player, whether is he the true left winger, of course is another debate.....

Quote:
Then again, all the rumours is still Mr David.
Juz dun buy barry. haha. too expensive. really!
IF we really have Barry in our team, with him performing well, I will eat my words up. Along with the table, the cutlery. ^^

Ha.
alp.

bro no need eat table or cutley lar, eat 'oyster' better isnt it, hehe....
Old 14-08-2008, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 17
Jopet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJopet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJopet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A disappointing result and only achieved thanks to Reina.

Dont know what happened man...it seems after the solid performance during pre-season, Liverpool's gone back to her inconsistent ways. Frankly we were crap without Gerrard and only played better when he came on.

hope this isn't a sign of things to come for this weekend.
Old 14-08-2008, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 19
Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!

Quote:
I totally agree with you. Joe Cole almost everytime score against Liverpool.

Been a Liverpool FC supporter since 1986

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 14-08-2008, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3982 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Horrible start to the CL campaign and it could have ended there and then with us losing 4-0.

Give credit to Liege, they showed hunger and ability, none of which we did.

Only Pepe and Torres have emerged from the match with any credit.

Hope this is a big boot up the arse for us.
Old 14-08-2008, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

my mind -
wah lau...jialat la like that play...
only after gerrard came in i see some good play...
other than that - thanks pepe for making a nil-nil draw

my heart -
never mind...
liverpool always like that in champ league....late bloomer...
later u see , liege kana 4 nil

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Horrible start.........

...........Only Pepe and Torres have emerged from the match with any credit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 14-08-2008, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Poor start to the CL..

0-0 is a dangerous score to bring home, meaning we have to WIN the 2nd leg..

And if we let in an away goal, the task will be so much harder...
Old 14-08-2008, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 21
dunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of light

i don't care how we play in the first leg....as long as we get the job done back at anfield, i'll be happy
Old 14-08-2008, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 21
dunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunhill_11 View Post
Let's cross our fingers and hope. Maybe the missing piece is barry
no offence bro, but i don't rate barry that highly. in fact, if the rumours are true, and that the american owners did pull the plug on the barry deal, i personally support that decision.

rather than spending 18million pounds on a 28,29 yr old player that's not had any euro experience at all, I'd rather use that money to try get silva from valencia. of course, that's not possible now since he's already signed a new 5 year deal with valencia.

the point is that i do not honestly believe that gareth barry will give us that push/cutting edge to winning the premier title. period.

Here's to the women we love, and here's to the women we fucked - but the women we fucked don't love us, so fuck the women and here's to us!!!
Old 14-08-2008, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 23
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfclan View Post
bro no need eat table or cutley lar, eat 'oyster' better isnt it, hehe....
Haha
u treating ma? hehee

Bros, we are at home next.
It is the aggression I worry about. Luckily no injury...

Alp.
Old 14-08-2008, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 21
evilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of light

All the best at anfield >.<
Done :yangguo

Next :forgetful

Lining up: skymud,Ichigo_Kurosaki,ndnd,maninsinsha,tanmikel,x avier69,master bate,Breastlover
Old 15-08-2008, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

From my No 1 Liverpool Idol: John Barnes on msn

By John Barnes

Keane the next Beardsley

I said during the summer that Argentine star Pablo Aimar would be a fantastic signing for Liverpool but now, I actually think Keane is a better choice in that very same position. Keane is a Liverpool lad who has been a fan all his life and mark my words, he will be and can be the next Peter Beardsley. Keane is incredibly hardworking, got pace and knows how to slip in that hole just behind the striker.

If anything, Fernando Torres is going to benefit. Sure, it will be a tall task for Torres to score that many goals again in the new season but if it means Keane can share that burden somewhat, I actually think the partnership will work. Liverpool were relying too much on Torres to score last season and thankfully, he prevailed. This coming term, I think the goals need to be better spread around the attackers and Keane and can be the focal point at the front.

Honestly, Liverpool have the elements to become champions, if they get a bit of luck and belief going their way. If you remember, last season, Manchester United had that dodgy little spell when they lost to City but somehow, you could tell there was belief within the squad. They bounced right back.
Liverpool need to be realistic and not live in the glories of the past of the 70s and 80s. If they want to be successful, they need everyone, the crowd at Anfield, the press to really get behind them. Realistically, I think they should finish third, second even. But to win it, it’s probably a bit tall a task right now.

The squad needs more quality, simple as that. There is no point building a big squad when the players aren’t going to bring a lot of quality throughout the course of the season. I haven’t seen much of the new signing Andrea Dossena from Udinese but I think Rafael Benitez is on the right track. We need more attacking fullbacks.

For the system that Benitez plays, for the way he likes to pack the midfield, he needs fullbacks to bomb forward on the flanks. Ryan Babel and Yossi Benayoun can keep opposing defenders tied up but it’s useless if the fullbacks don’t fire forward to support. If Dossena can do that, I think we’ll see a very different Liverpool this coming season.

And as for Gareth Barry, I am not quite sure why Rafa is so insistent on getting the Aston Villa man. The central midfield spots are already packed as it is, with Javier Mascherano, Xabi Alonso and of course Steven Gerrard available. Alonso is a proven quality and while I think it’ll be great to get an England player on the team, I am not sure if letting Alonso go is the right thing to do.

Many teams have spent big this season, Chelsea always in the mix and Tottenham who seem to be spending really big during the summer. But it’s not about splashing the big money blindly. It’s about getting the quality needed, like what Chelsea are doing in their pursuit of Kaka.

Many international stars are already playing in the English Premiership and we’ve already seen over the years that the best tend to sign for Manchester United or Chelsea these days. It is the trend of the moment and Liverpool, while we try and finance the new stadium, aren’t always going to get what we want.

That’s just how it is but that doesn’t mean we cannot be competitive. I don’t think the ‘off-field’ incidents from last season are problems at all. Those are just excuses and I don’t think any Liverpool player should say their performances were affected by what was happening outside the pitch.

When you cross that line, you should always leave the problems behind and play your hearts out for the club. That’s how it is. For the new season, I think Chelsea, under Luiz Felipe Scolari, can actually win it all. I think many were very disrespectful to Avram Grant when he led Chelsea to second place in both the Premier League and Champions League. The same quality of players is still there and I think Scolari can make that slight difference between second and first.

Like everyone, I just hope it will be just as exciting season as the last.
Old 15-08-2008, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 19
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

really hope so.

not a good start for us in the CL,very lucky to get away with a draw.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1