The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 29-03-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 22
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toa payoh

In the spirit of adventure and curiosity, continue to recce TP area, like solving a jig saw puzzle, TP is like a big circle, remember blk 5x unexplored and went to check. End up no luck and nearly walking towards blk 7x where some bros claim the MLs there not nice. Backtrack and behold, saw blk 8x, went there and can say easily 3 to 5 reflexology or tcm places. Funny how no bros mentioned this place. Shall update more next time.
Old 29-03-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4186 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
In the spirit of adventure and curiosity, continue to recce TP area, like solving a jig saw puzzle, TP is like a big circle, remember blk 5x unexplored and went to check. End up no luck and nearly walking towards blk 7x where some bros claim the MLs there not nice. Backtrack and behold, saw blk 8x, went there and can say easily 3 to 5 reflexology or tcm places. Funny how no bros mentioned this place. Shall update more next time.
Thanks for spotting a new place for us. Upped u.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 29-03-2021, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 8
Louiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLouiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

8x ones seem to be clean... but as a fellow brother, i hope you got great find.
Old 30-03-2021, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 10
VDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud of

Thinking if I should post something juicy and destroy one of the ML after relationship turned sour when she lies.
Or should I post in the other forum?
Advise from all bros welcome.
Old 30-03-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 601 / Power: 0
miniZ is a name known to allminiZ is a name known to allminiZ is a name known to allminiZ is a name known to allminiZ is a name known to allminiZ is a name known to all

Quote:

Thanks bro!
Old 30-03-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ass2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can pm to share contact. Tks
Old 30-03-2021, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 8
Louiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLouiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDOM View Post
Thinking if I should post something juicy and destroy one of the ML after relationship turned sour when she lies.
share leh bro, from which mp? to prevent others from falling the same?
Old 30-03-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

VDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louiskhoo View Post
share leh bro, from which mp? to prevent others from falling the same?
See if more bros like to hear my story bo...lol
Old 30-03-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 539 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDOM View Post
Please share so that fellow bros won't fall into any traps.
Old 30-03-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
kenpang89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sure dude any stories ?
Old 30-03-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Please share so that fellow bros won't fall into any traps.

She has customer who is member here.
He showed her the comments about her screenshots of this forum.
Old 30-03-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

I'd say just share bah, PM if you prefer to keep it quiet i guess?
Old 30-03-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster

Delete, game over

Last edited by VDOM; 02-04-2021 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Deleting post
Old 30-03-2021, 04:02 PM
Samster

Delete, game over

Last edited by VDOM; 02-04-2021 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Delete, game over
Old 30-03-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Delete, game over

Last edited by VDOM; 02-04-2021 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Deleting post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1