The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2006, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by tionggoklan
On Friday, finally get to meet up wif Bro Just4Fun, a young n entrepreneurial guy, and reali a fun guy to be wif. We shared about our life n experience in Suzhou, of course mine was very brief n boring as compared to his.

Later he brought me to this pub called Ye Lai Xiang, n the gal inside is quite pretty as compared to others that i have been to so far. So after sum chit chatting n rubba rubba, the gal keep pestering me to go upstair for sum action. Again, tks to our dear bro, who sounded out to me the mkt price n managed to negotiate wif her to that level. So went up n had a shot wif her which was quite enjoyable and left wif my wallet feeling RMB400 lighter after that.

He also showed me the gal that Bro PTR had the other day, n wow....she looked delicious n has quite a nice pair of boobs. Too bad, when we went in that time, she was oreli wif a angmoh customer. Bro PTR, u got good judgement indeed.

Bro Just4fun, tks for the enjoyable nite n look forwards to more interesting outings in the days ahead wif u in suzhou. Need laojiao like yrself to show me ard n intro more samsters / bros.

Hope yr hand recover fast, so not onli can play badminton but also do other things.. And then hor, play badminton also never jio me? hahaha, my badminton very lousy lah, got play ping-pong boh?
Hi Bro,

You too "kua Jiang" me liao...I am just a nobody in suzhou.... Young indeed but not entrepreneurial as you mentioned....I still need our bros here to "zhao gu" me 1....

Hope we can have more cheonging session...since our suzhou clan is getting smaller by the days....

Next time round.... you will need to bring us to the KTV at Yin Guo Xiang...On boh???

1 FR on our friday sex-ventures at "Ye Liang Xiang"...

Participant : Tiongkoklan and myself...
Setting : First kana this "plain jane" girl from Su Bei...Nothing great and infact very disappointing abt her look and excessive fats on her tummy...(even though i am fat myself...haha)...Talk cock with her for awhile and she left me after her regular patron was there....Another girl came by... Nice looking and good figure...But she talked abit fast and couldn't really understand what the heck she was talking abt...

After TKL went up for actions... i also began to jio her...and she said she could do eveything except FJ and BBBJ....so i asked for a BJ instead and asked for the damage... She said no need money.... I said dun want cos I do not look like Andy Lau mah...

Finally she said 200...which was like below market price....I said "no"... I will give u 300 instead since u r so nice to me....

Once inside the small room...tcss for a while and I took off her shirt...bra and also jeans...kiss kiss abit here and there and actions start liao...

Rating:
Look : 8/10
BJ : 7/10 (Hardworking..but too bad not BBBJ)
Attitude : 9/10 (Accomdating)
RTF : Yes....
Damage : 300 rmb... (Many thanks for our bro TKL for the beers...Really paisay...as I suppose to give him a treat...)

No problem man...we will have a weekly badminton session at Xin Hai Stadium every sunday at 2-4... Just sms me if you are keen to come...No worry at all... Table tennis also can...but need to find kakis first....

Just4fun
Old 10-04-2006, 10:36 AM
Samster

just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen
Dear Brother,

Yes, I fully agree that Bro Just4fun is really a fantastic person to be with. I gained a great deal from him. He is a selfless guy who think for brothers first. I hope others would not abuse his kindness and generosity.

Oh! That girl you mentioned spent a night with me until the next morning. She was good and tried very hard to please. You can always go back and look for her again. Do you believe that I am still in contact with her over telephone. I promise to go back and see her if I am in Suzhou again. Oh! an unforgettable Night with her!

Have fun, actually, the brothers in Suzhou, like SuzhouRenJia and Van Basten are also nice guys, we can learn a lot from them.

Have fun!

With best regards

PTR
Big Bro...

i really 但之有愧... your 夸奖让我真的无地自容....Pls don't mention it...I am just contributing myself in a small way...

Anyway...your gal seem to miss you badly...Cos her first question when I stepped into the pub is "大哥,有没有来?" Really envy!!!! Good to know that you r still in contact with her....

Hope to see u again in suzhou....

Just4fun
Old 10-04-2006, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
Big Bro...

i really 但之有愧... your 夸奖让我真的无地自容....Pls don't mention it...I am just contributing myself in a small way...

Anyway...your gal seem to miss you badly...Cos her first question when I stepped into the pub is "大哥,有没有来?" Really envy!!!! Good to know that you r still in contact with her....

Hope to see u again in suzhou....

Just4fun
Dear Bro just4fun,

You merit all the compliments from us as they are the truth. You are great! I would still need your guidance if I go to Suzhou again.

For the girl who was with me the other night, she is actually quite affectionate. I still receive SMS from her and we spoke on the phone. I was thinking of asking her to come to Shanghai for a day or two the next time I go to Shanghai. If you do see her, please send her my best regards also.

With warmest regards.

PTR

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 13-04-2006, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 22
tionggoklan is one of the Best!tionggoklan is one of the Best!tionggoklan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi Bro..............................
Next time round.... you will need to bring us to the KTV at Yin Guo Xiang...On boh???

1 FR on our friday sex-ventures at "Ye Liang Xiang"...

Participant : Tiongkoklan and myself........After TKL went up for actions... i also began to jio her...and she said she could do eveything except FJ and BBBJ....so i asked for a BJ instead and asked for the damage... She said no need money.... I said dun want cos I do not look like Andy Lau mah...

Finally she said 200...which was like below market price....I said "no"... I will give u 300 instead since u r so nice to me.........No problem man...we will have a weekly badminton session at Xin Hai Stadium every sunday at 2-4... Just sms me if you are keen to come...No worry at all... Table tennis also can...but need to find kakis first....

Just4fun
Yo Just4fun,

No prob, after u song song return from BJ, we find time to chk out that place.

U see, u reali much better lah, even FR also more detail than my 1 sentence finish all 1, hahahaha. And u the very can also, free dun want, wanna pay. Then ppl quote u 200 u counter back at 300, sibei a-sai leh.

What's the catch man, better tell me leh, cos I'm staying in SZ also. Maybe she see u yandao or got chemistry wif u that's y make such offer, y u go n up it instead?

Regarding badminton, me TCSS onli lah, now where got stamina to play. But then again, maybe i should also try to pick up some sports hor, if not carry on like that, next time wanna walk abit longer also buey tahan liao. hahahaaha.

Aniway, have quite a tough week wif boss here n at the same time down wif flu, reali bad timing. BTW, u choose to go BJ at the very rite time leh, do u know the temp suddenly drop abt 10 deg or more these 2 days?

Ok lah, enjoy yrself n hope to meet up wif u n the other bros soon.
Old 13-04-2006, 11:43 PM
Samster

PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

U see, u reali much better lah, even FR also more detail than my 1 sentence finish all 1, hahahaha. And u the very can also, free dun want, wanna pay. Then ppl quote u 200 u counter back at 300, sibei a-sai leh.

What's the catch man, better tell me leh, cos I'm staying in SZ also. Maybe she see u yandao or got chemistry wif u that's y make such offer, y u go n up it instead?
Dear Bro TKL,

I would probably have done the same as Bro just4fun. There is no free lunch in this world. Remember, they are there to make money, and not looking for romance. Free stuff is also the most expensive one.

My 2 cent worth.

So you are in SZ, I shall look you up if I am there.

Regards

PTR

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 13-04-2006, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 22
tionggoklan is one of the Best!tionggoklan is one of the Best!tionggoklan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Dear Bro TKL,

I would probably have done the same as Bro just4fun. There is no free lunch in this world. Remember, they are there to make money, and not looking for romance. Free stuff is also the most expensive one.

My 2 cent worth.

Regards

PTR
Bro PTR,

On the free part, i would have guess the same, but what puzzle me is y he go n up the price? hahahaha, maybe just4fun dun wanna shortchange the gal?

Sure bro, do sound us up when u r here, would be my honour to meet u.

Rgrds
Old 14-04-2006, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro PTR,

On the free part, i would have guess the same, but what puzzle me is y he go n up the price? hahahaha, maybe just4fun dun wanna shortchange the gal?

Sure bro, do sound us up when u r here, would be my honour to meet u.

Rgrds
Bro TKL,

Umh..... I tend to agree with you on the increase from the requested RMB 200 to RMB 300. Maybe Bro just4fun finds the girl attractive and can click with her. Possibly also maybe he is trying to prepare for a more long term relationship. I suppose Bro just4fun knows best.

In any case, we have to recognise that it is his right to make that decision. Hahaha......

I love Suzhou!

Regards

PTR

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 16-04-2006, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yo Just4fun,

No prob, after u song song return from BJ, we find time to chk out that place.

Regarding badminton, me TCSS onli lah, now where got stamina to play. But then again, maybe i should also try to pick up some sports hor, if not carry on like that, next time wanna walk abit longer also buey tahan liao. hahahaaha.

Aniway, have quite a tough week wif boss here n at the same time down wif flu, reali bad timing. BTW, u choose to go BJ at the very rite time leh, do u know the temp suddenly drop abt 10 deg or more these 2 days?

Ok lah, enjoy yrself n hope to meet up wif u n the other bros soon.
Haha...Beijing is equally cold with a 雨夹雪 weather on the first night I arrived. So i suffered too cos didn't prepare too much clothing.

Those "free" sessions can be quite scary and "damaging". I know myself too well and also I am not yandao like andy lau...so how to expect freebie...

My elder brother once told me..."Ai Jia Ai Song...Heng Lue Xiang Ho" meaning "want eat, want song...pay is the best".

So how is your flu now??? You can try this medicine call ' 白加黑".... Rather effective for flu.

Getting old now...must excercise more and get rid of the excessive fats...
Old 16-04-2006, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Dear Bro TKL,

My 2 cent worth.

Regards

PTR
Hi Big Bro,

You know me best. Free lunch / even discounted lunch ain't for me... I am too ugly to deserve a freebie...Haha

Anyway, the gal is rather cute, so i think i will feel bad if she is not paid to the market value.
Old 16-04-2006, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Big Bro,

You know me best. Free lunch / even discounted lunch ain't for me... I am too ugly to deserve a freebie...Haha

Anyway, the gal is rather cute, so i think i will feel bad if she is not paid to the market value.
Bro just4fun,

You are ugly? Then what about me? Ugly Fat and Old? No lah! I respect you for trying to be fair to the ladies. They are there to make money. Well Done!

So there are more cute girls now in Suzhou,, Umh.... must make an effort to go there. First a good rub down and then a trip to Ye Lai Xiang. I need you to lead though.

Regards

PTR

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 16-04-2006, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 22
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi Bro,

Hope we can have more cheonging session...since our suzhou clan is getting smaller by the days...

After TKL went up for actions... i also began to jio her...and she said she could do eveything except FJ and BBBJ....so i asked for a BJ instead and asked for the damage... She said no need money.... I said dun want cos I do not look like Andy Lau mah...

Finally she said 200...which was like below market price....I said "no"... I will give u 300 instead since u r so nice to me....

Just4fun
brother, u nearly got free ah!!! your icon is extremely appropriate! wah lau! astonishing!

btw u r rite to say our suzhou clan is getting smaller... the colonel of GP is leaving soon, lietenant tan also gone... not many survivors left here liao.. need more people to join!
Old 16-04-2006, 03:23 AM
Samster

Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dear Brother,

Have fun, actually, the brothers in Suzhou, like SuzhouRenJia and Van Basten are also nice guys, we can learn a lot from them.

PTR
dear PTR & TGL,

pls dont say me until so like we so great lah, not to learn from us, just share some kangtow, will need tips from pple like u, shengge and SGP in shanghai too.

i n just4fun knows much abt suzhou bcos we have been stuck here since that fateful, cold night in dec in starbucks in guanqianjie in 2004, n now it's already 2006. altho wont dare to say we know suzhou inside out, but i guess both of us shld know quite a few places n recommendations here. feel free to drop us any questions, maybe we can go recce together too!

actually i also feeling bored here, some of my old gang has left, those were the days in suzhou...

now trying to find my second spring here..
Old 16-04-2006, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
now trying to find my second spring here..
brother... you still here?

(deja vu?) hahaha
Old 17-04-2006, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo
brother... you still here?

(deja vu?) hahaha
yes, trying to find my second spring here!

today just saw a sexy student below my house, my house here dont know how come got a hostel, i approach her, but i think i look like alien, she think i m crazy n she got scared off!!!
Old 17-04-2006, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 22
shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
i approach her, but i think i look like alien, she think i m crazy n she got scared off!!!
Dear Bro VB,
Can share how you approach her?
She must be very shy and run away lah, not scared off....
Or may be she saw you returned home with different girls before, she siam far far....

Cheers!

得到越多
失去更多
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1