The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 25-04-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
which lady lol... your post makes ppl infer that you did it with the okt ??
Haha D1 very open
Old 25-04-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
czechboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Great girl next door experience with Atom.
Not a time watcher.

Overall 9.9/10 scoring.
Old 25-04-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 3
peiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Very hard to choose...so many fake FR.
Old 25-04-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1824 / Power: 6
gianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant future

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=872691

Aiko of Babyface

Looks: 9/10 exactly my ideal type of girl, got that innocent, super cute face and then turned into a wild child once in bed.

Body: 8/10 Slim, slender, and petite, exactly what you see is what you get. Nip is pink and sensitive, and it gets hard very easily. couldn't resist her body, really perfect body

Pussy: 9/10 incredibly tight could feel her entirely as i went in. painting, wanted to taste quickly turned into a feast, with her lady juices dripping like a tap.

BBBJ: 9/10 all i can say is every moment of my cock inside of her mouth feels so wonderful. powerful suction and DT a little bit( i wanted more but i didnt dare to try for more) very sloppy and messy which i get very turn on.

FJ: 9/10 enjoyed every moment in her especially when i bend her over to doggy her. pounding her petite body while banging against her ass was a huge turn on. could tell she was enjoying it too. definitely did not disappoint.

GFE: very talkative, accommodating, like the energiser you need after you come home from a long stressful day at work 8/10. speak simple english and able to tell that she is trying her best to communicate with me. find it very cute when she have to use some hand gesture to let me understand what she trying to say.

RTF: no way i am going to forget this gem here. definitely will come back and enjoy my bonking session with Aiko.
Old 25-04-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 15
jenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant future

Are prices gonna drop now that PCR test isn’t required for entry?
Old 25-04-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 5
nickstokes is a Helpful and Caring Samsternickstokes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MEDINA SEXAMAZON

First FR with my new account! At the start of CB about 2 years ago told admin to delete my old account as I was going to turn over a new leaf and retire from chionging.
Well.. it lasted 2 years, the leaf has died and I am a reborn plant 😂 back to old habits and what a fantastic way to kick off my re-entry to the game.

Where do I start with Medina? A Succubus, a Sex goddess, a well travelled super experienced, balls of fun kind of woman. Not someone you wanna bring home to meet your family.. the kind of woman that Your mum will absolutely hate.

She’s a naughty fine assed woman who knows her way around a man; and will know how to satisfy and please you to keep you begging for more.

Location: central, ample outdoor open air parking across the road. Lots of food options to disguise your real reason for being in the location. Nothing sus about the accommodation- easy to enter. Think of it as a hotel room without any security or counter.

Body: Slim. Relatively tall (1.65-1.7+?) Dancer kind of body with no fats.
Decent handful of all natural Bs. Soft, perky, not saggy at all. Delicious to suck on.

Face: pretty lady (some work done I believe, nose?) but with some blemishes that’s well hidden with makeup. Will make you turn to have a second look if you see her in public. Sexy long hair.

Service: top notch- showered me from head to toe; drying service too lol

Action

BBBJ: easily in the top 5 of the best I’ve ever had in my life. A bro mentioned before that she’s obviously sucked many cocks- that’s an understatement man- she knows her way around a cock better than Schumacher knows his way around a car. Her suction, bobbing head with flowly long hair, tongue action, moaning, and begging for you to cum like no tomorrow into her mouth is just irresistible. Couldn’t last for long and she took it like a champ.

Second shot:
Short bbbj followed Cowgirl & Doggy: she rides like someone who’s done it all her life and it shows- bloody shows. Her movement, sashaying and squirming and gyrating… id recommend wanking before seeing her otherwise confirm cum sibei the fast one.
Doggy was lit too- for a slim girl she’s got a decent bouncy ass to bang from the back- and she knows how to arch her back with her ass up high to make It more shiok for you to smash her inside out.

Fucking sex goddess this one 10/10 experience.
Would love to be back but she’s not here for long I believe; told me she’s going off soon and taking off to go out cos her birthday is this week.
Old 25-04-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ctan100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizou View Post
Agreed. Same experience as this bro describe for Sugar.
Location is excellent, big room and nice view. OKT is quick and concise.

Book her twice. First session - 1 shot. Then RTF her again today - 2 shot. Really enjoyed both sessions. Non-commercial and GFE to the max. Don’t expect any PSE, it is love-making session. Still, she can take heavy pounding as she has a big rounded ass. Really fit and curvy body. She told me she likes to exercise everyday.

Best is that pussy is low mileage. No boyfriend No husband No time for men back at home. But she has a daughter though.

First time in this line and she is green. But she really has a great attitude, polite and chatty. Never touch hp. Will spend quality time with you.

Bros, pls take care of her. Will RTF again before she leaves.
i really wonder how it feels to be bonking a fit lady.. haha is it that she is very strong, but its going to be a good experience in my opinion.. haha is she very strong?
Old 25-04-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
autosongkran is one of the Best!autosongkran is one of the Best!autosongkran is one of the Best!autosongkran is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee View Post
Very hard to choose...so many fake FR.
AutoSongkran FR is REAL DEAL!
This Character is a super charming guy
who has cause the Victoria Secret Fashion show to stop
All VS models just want to be AutoSongKran CumBucket
Old 25-04-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 12
jai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

try NOEY from Teeruklover this afternoon. Thanks OKT for prompt reply.

Arrive the location as told by the OKT.
Location in East.

My Personal Experience:
Noey is not a time watcher and very accomodating and willing to please. English not that good, some trouble communicating, mostly use google translate. Quite tall when i see her, nice smile as well

Report at a Glance:
Looks : 8/10 (good make up and light tanned skin, slight difference with photos)
Body : 7/10 (slim with nice curves)
Frenching : 7/10
Breast: 8/10 (big and enhanced)
Fingering : I enjoyed every bit. Wet and slippery.
Bbbj : 7/10 (Her BBBJ was average, quite slow sucker, maybe i prefer fast sucking action)
Pussy: 9/10 (small bush, small, wet and tight, allows painting)
FJ : 7/10 (like to be laid, and very experience)
RTF : Maybe

My fuck with her:

I have only 1 round with her. she catbathed me and i played with her body. After we proceed to the bed and she gave me a bbbj and put the condom on for me. started off by horse riding my dick then laid on top on me and started kissing me. After awhile we switched position and started pumping her missionary style. Cum quite quickly (barely 15 mins), dont know is too much ky and slippery or her pussy also wet. then went to shower. towels quite small but she tell me its disposable so she has alot, if not enough let her know. gave my shoulders some massage before i left. one good thing is her honesty, i accidentally gave her $250 and she told me i gave her more and gave me back $60, told her keep the $10 as tip.

Thanks OKT for the recommendation.

Last edited by jai6699; 25-04-2022 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Typo in info
Old 25-04-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
autosongkran is one of the Best!autosongkran is one of the Best!autosongkran is one of the Best!autosongkran is one of the Best!

I think I will start giving FL singapore most popular bag

Somemore singapore brand

NTUC plastic bag!!!
Old 25-04-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 23
kang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to behold

Any tried Alisa from RP?

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=873388

Did a search but couldn’t find any FR
Old 25-04-2022, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 15
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kang_kang View Post
Any tried Alisa from RP?

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=873388

Did a search but couldn’t find any FR
There is a FR in her thread actually
Old 25-04-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 23
kang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
There is a FR in her thread actually
Just saw it after reading your reply. Thanks!
Old 25-04-2022, 07:27 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4512 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Are prices gonna drop now that PCR test isn’t required for entry?
Maybe like petrol... up price very fast... down price very slow...
Old 25-04-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 16
Terminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to all

Fr for Milk (Love Affair)

Kudos to LA for arranging this appointment.

Location is central with very clear and precise instructions on it.

Met Milk and she was dressed in this oversized jacket. Initially thought like her figure is nth much but god when she took out that jacket, it was a disguise man. She does look a little older than her pics but still pleasant looking and damn her service is damn solid. Haven met anyone that service as well as her.

My humble ratings are as follows.

Looks: 6.5/10 what she lacks in looks she makes up in her service.
Shower: 10/10 Something that is lacking for afew years. The way she rubs inside the shower is addictive. Cleans every inch from head to toe. I gotta stop her when she almost washed my hair also.

Frecnh: Non stop action from shower to bbbj to fj till after fb.

Painting: Did not try. She was damn wet from my slight rubbing.
BBBJ: Damn that's where she is damn good at. Suck like no tomorrow. Damn skillful at it too. When I had to answer a call for work, she playfully keep sucking still. Had a super "HARD" time answering.

FJ: Passionate and full of gfe. Perhaps we could click. 1st shot took about 40mins of slow passionate fucking before cumming. Damn I'm hard thinking of it.

Overall: 9/10 One of the best ones that I can remember till date.

Hope she is able to stay in sg longer. Will be back to rtf for sure.

Thanks again to LA for bringing this gem to our shores)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1