The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-10-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
Tanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Not quite a saint, old man. Please save your cpf money for better uses la.. damn boomer
Old 12-10-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyoulah View Post
That being said, any bros can recommend any other ML similar to ZY pattern?
SYT, natural nice boobs... and ass rimming?

Haven’t been trying the full menu for a few months...

Gonna miss ZY when she RTC.
simi full menu
anyway yangzi fren xiaoya pic looks good but will set a small hole in your pocket for 1 round. lol
Old 12-10-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanny87 View Post
Not quite a saint, old man. Please save your cpf money for better uses la.. damn boomer
his $ his choices since already 3/4 of his body inside coffin, not much time to enjoy if not now , then when.
Old 12-10-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3576 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
No matter what. Some bros will always be curious abt those rtc ladies.

1. If he managed to unlock and ppl didn't, he will feel more shioks now.

2. If he managed to unlock and ppl also managed to do so, he won't feel so special anymore.

3. If he didn't get to unlock but others did, he will feel bad.
Wel said +1. Upz you too. Can’t understand this unlocking topic every now and then. All to boost egos of individuals
Old 12-10-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Jomagleu is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sglonelyguy.org/bo-bo-massage/

Just rtm her again and found her just as sweet and service was better overall. But what I want to highlight is that she was hurt by someone during a session. This guy was rough with her and she was in pain for a few days. Hope everyone can treat her nicely and also to other MLs.
Old 12-10-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
funkyoulah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Last I tried her, yes she did AR me.
Quite shiok I would say.
It is actually the thing I really enjoy with ZY. My knees go weak.
Old 12-10-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dennislee129 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros anyone tried Vivi before?

https://sglonelyguy.org/vivi-massage/
Old 12-10-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-jia-jia/

want a honest review...any bro try this ML.
Old 12-10-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
jbl007jbl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by haoshoken View Post
[LIST][*]M - 15mins : Entered her apartment and locked the door. She lectured that I turned the knob too fast too loud and should let her do it instead. She is dressed in a Sailor Moon like uniform.
https://sglonelyguy.org/danae-massage/

hi, thought i should provide my FR on Danae as well coz i really have mixed feelings with her like haoshoken did...

Summary:
Location: 6/10 about 5-10 mins walk from a MRT station exit (itself a 10 min walk from the gantry).. if u are driving then there's loads of Wilson parking available opposite the place.
Looks : 8/10 She really looks pretty with her make-up...photos are about 90% match...
Massage: 0/10 see below.
Body: 9/10 Her BOOBS are definitely 36D, I cannot hold the whole breast with one hand...definitely enhanced... but she has little tummy fat and no visible spots/scars on arms/legs etc...overall package is very good figure...
BBBJ + CIM: 9/10...
GFE: 0/10...felt very commercial...
RTM: I really cant decide...
Old 12-10-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
jbl007jbl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So, here's my encounter with Danae:

I was early and asked if I can have my appointment earlier...was told there's a guy before me but he was running late...end up she called and tell me to take over his spot as the guy who is before me will take my spot instead...

After entering the apartment, I had the same situation...got lectured on opening door etc...

after entering the room she told me to bathe alone as I was told that she dont bathe with the customer...have to bathe alone..(wanted to request bbbj during shower but there goes that chance)

Immediate after I came out from the toilet she asked me to lie down and wanted to start with the BJ/HJ/BBBJ deed already. absolutely no massage whatsoever...hence my 0/10... I'm not sure why she would want to penalize me for being early just to be more accomodative to the other guy (who was before me) after me...

during the BBBJ deed I requested for 69/painting and she obliged... after about 15-20mins I ended there and then. Whole thing felt very commercial...no GFE feeling no kissing or hugging or made me feel welcome at all...it felt like this was the free one visit I receive after I had gotten 10 stamps for repeated visit (like bubble tea)...

and she proceeded to go to the toilet to wash up and put on her make up while I bathe alone again (very similar to haoshoken again).

Left her apartment after that...whole thing was finished in 30mins. I'm really not sure if I should RTM because it felt like my experience with her was messed up...she definitely has the looks and boobs that I like...painting was enjoyable as well...

guess its not easy finding a replacement that is similar to Yi Yi (last time Long nv housemate) in terms of overall service.
Old 12-10-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6852 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
You actually believe his profile arh?

Most likely is made-up one..

Take everything here with a pinch of salt..
Haha, got ML told me her customer young fellow come in say himself old man.... dunno is it same old man or here many old men.... lol.....
Old 12-10-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 5
Ktvboi92 is one of the Best!Ktvboi92 is one of the Best!Ktvboi92 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennislee129 View Post

Bro. Not advisable ah. Better to find others
Old 12-10-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 5
Ktvboi92 is one of the Best!Ktvboi92 is one of the Best!Ktvboi92 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennislee129 View Post

Bro. Not advisable ah. Better to find others
Old 12-10-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 10
WilliamDa1511 is one of the Best!WilliamDa1511 is one of the Best!WilliamDa1511 is one of the Best!

Hi bros anyone tried sarah before? curious about malay ML
https://sglonelyguy.org/sarah-massage/
Old 12-10-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 10
Dygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud of

is ZY still around? or RTC already?

cant seem to find her ads
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1