The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
woof8wang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

Another auspicious day!!

Again, I like to express my sincere thanks to all samsters for your support. I hv learned so much from all of you!

Many bros hv quoted my posts from 8 years ago. I was basically a newbie and an armchair general then. I believe I hv improved...

Like they say, it's not where you start, it's where you finish that counts.

Cheers!

Bro WB
You most welcome bro WB.
Old 04-05-2018, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
Muttoneater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinnian168 View Post
Bro WB

I was reading this thread and came across reading bro Austin great forum above.

What a well though strategy and definitely full of thrills. Of course can be full of tribulations too.

Wonder how many men have the time, resources and patience to do what he was doing.

For sure, I have not capabilities to do so. Simply it will need plenty of time to reply text msgs, money to meet the gers and so on.

Agreed with your comment that bro Austin was a consummate player!!

Simply unbelievable and also irresistible!!

I do agreed with many brothers here that this thread voted best thread and keep it going for another decade.

Hope bro WB enjoy your weekend.

Cheers!!
Voted best thread in sbf too.

Thanks bro WB!
Old 05-05-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

galaxynoteS9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good morning to all samsters!

Many gurus hv discussed the Holy Grail of attraction: What really makes a female want u (sexually). It applies to both WLs n non-WLs. I'll summarize what a guru has emailed me in the last few days. It's painfully obvious that most men r still clueless.

What behaviors n attributes in YOU that are known to make the women that YOU DESIRE MOST want you? There is a big difference between LIKING and WANTING you.

A woman may like u, and still not be SEXUALLY ATTRACTED to u. She may like u if u behave like a nice guy or carrot head, praise her, suck up to her, buy stuff for her, never say no to her, dare not confront her...u get the picture.

If u feel u must do everything for a woman just to have her, she will SENSE IT and be repelled. If she is a KTV gal, u can buy her pussy, but never her attraction for u or her heart. If u become too needy n desperate, even a WL will run away from u!

So how do u make a woman want u?

Is it looks?

Is it wealth?

Is it confidence?

Is it power?

All those things are part of it, but they're not THE SINGLE most important attribute.

Think about it...

What's the one thing she HAS to have?

Here goes: the MOST important thing that a woman needs in order to WANT YOU is ...

... that you are a REAL MAN.

Women are attracted to MEN, plain and simple.

A MAN is someone who's different from her in every way.

A MAN is someone who has integrity, knows who he is, and knows where he's going.

A MAN is someone that a woman can trust to guide her and lead her into a great future.

A MAN is someone who has the strength to let her be her most feminine self without ever making her feel that SHE'S the one who's going to have to 'carry' them both. Who supports her EMOTIONALLY, not just MATERIALLY. Who validates HER instead of looking TO her for validation.

It's about letting her know, tacitly, that YOU are DOMINANT, always in control, that you are someone she can RELY on, and that you can 'handle it', whatever 'it' is.

This is something that a lot of "modern men" struggle with. They're AFRAID to be 'men' because they don't want to SCARE anybody (like women). They're scared to just be a man and be OK with it.

By trying to be less assertive, aggressive n masculine,, they've actually
NEUTERED themselves in terms of ATTRACTION!!

This is why so many women seem to prefer 'jerks'. Not because they actually WANT a 'jerk',
but because, when faced with a choice between a 'sensitive new-age guy' and a JERK, they'd rather pick the jerk ... because at least HE knows how to be a MAN.

(Sadly for many women, they literally are
unaware that there is a middle ground here - that
great men do exist who are neither SNAGs nor
jerks, who are EXCELLENT men who also know how to
BE MEN. This is why 'jerks' have such a 'cachet' for
many women ... because they literally don't know of
anything else that's out there that's still
capable of being a man. Fortunately for these
women, you will be able to convey this quality to
them soon.)

When you suppress your masculinity in order for women to 'be OK' with you, you actually just
guaranteed that a woman's going to feel NOTHING around you.

Not aroused. NOTHING.

Many "modern men" have LOST the ability to be men ... and, in the process, they've lost what it takes to attract women.

But u r not resigned to being the guy you are now for always. You can change!

CRASH COURSE IN MANHOOD

Tip #1: Get passionate about something other than women.

There's nothing less attractive than a guy who's OK with 'settling' for a life that he's not
PASSIONATE about.

If you are living your life without energy and enthusiasm, then you are going to find it
difficult to EVER get a really excellent woman interested in you.

Tip #2: Don't give when u don't WANT to give.

Some guys find it too easy to become a 'yes-man'. You know - the guy who agrees to do
things, give things, and say things when he doesn't really want to and he doesn't really mean
it.

For example: the kind of guy who'll agree with a woman, EVEN WHEN he doesn't ACTUALLY agree, just so she'll 'like him more'.
Or the kind of guy who'll inconvenience himself
massively for a woman because he's afraid that, if
he doesn't, he'll 'lose his chance'.

Here's the truth: it is THAT VERY ATTITUDE that will 'lose you your chance', because a great woman will not stay attracted to someone who's so petrified of 'losing her' that he can't even bring himself to be authentic.

Tip #3: Get validation from something in your life other than women.

If you are relying on success with females to validate u and make u feel worthwhile, then
your satisfaction with ur life and ur sense of confidence as a man is forever going to be
ephemeral and linked to external events that are, BY THEIR VERY NATURE, constantly shifting.

As a result, you'll put way too much emphasis on the outcome of ANY situation with a woman.

This is where 'creating and living a GREAT life' comes in. When u have a full life that
interests u and from which u derive pleasure, suddenly 'women' are NOT SUCH A BIG DEAL. That's not to say that u dun WANT a woman ... but u no longer NEED ONE in order to feel 'normal'.

And as a result, women everywhere sense ur innate control and ability to create
SELF-SATISFACTION, and will immediately start showing up in ur life.

Ths for reading n hv a great day!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Wish you a have great weekend.

Holy grail in pickup gal meaning owning her pussy.

The above post was valuable lesson.

Why gal always love jerk? The reason simply because her mind can only process one thing and that;s fun and great sex.

Gal usually are pretty dumb in terms of love and often choose the wrong guy. Also they will not care if the guy love her because all she wanted was having great sex.

Hope what I commented above makes sense? Any rebuttal?

Thanks for the lovely thread.

May the FORCE be with us guys!!
Old 05-05-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Boaring8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good thread here, thanks to Bro WB. Hope to learn more.
Old 06-05-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 7
FirminoNo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
H
Hi bro besafe

If the married PRC has tasted the intense, mind-blowing pleasure of COS from u, she will not let u go so easily. Bro, you're in big trouble!!

Just call CD n book her for the nite (she may decline bcos u r a total stranger). Take her to K-Box or Dragonfly...

I couldn't, or rather didn't want to, give her COS...

Unfortunately, I'm in Gotham n hv no new gals to report. See my updates below.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Hi Bro Warbird
I agreed wholeheartedly that if you give PRC mind-blowing pleasure of COS then you will be hooked for long time and not easy to be released.

Anyway is all the enjoyment.

Quote:

My former BAO-ee GG has accepted my offer to take care of her. But her previous application for a work permit was rejected. She wants to come in May but is worried that her application for visit pass may fall thru.

Some of my frens n a few bros hv seen GG. She is the only gal that my young wingman n I both like. Compared w/ KK, she is older at 21 (born 1988), almost as tall (169) n fair, but has much smaller boobs (B) n her shoulders n arms, though quite slender, r not as slim as KK's. Most importantly, her pussy is also very pink n beautiful. Nice ass. It was fortuitous that I made a great 1st impression bcos her ovulation came the day before I consummated the deal. She had intense orgasms...I still remember her screams n screams of pleasure when I licked her cunt. Unfortunately, I was ignorant at the time n didn't persist long enuff nor fxk her long enuff to give her COS. I'll get my 2nd chance.

BTW, GG is quite shy n very submissive. Last but not least, she has a Fujian accent! Just spoke w/ her. Same nice voice. She is a certified beautician but currently is idle at home near Fuzhou.

As for KK, I can sense that she is falling for me. In my entire life, no one has treated me better or cared more abt my health n well being as she. And no one has repeatedly say "I miss u, I love u" in person, by phone, by email n text msg...I guess this is mutual as she wrote that: ...我长这么大还没有遇到你对我这么好的人,多谢你,希望你快快回来,我等着你.

My attempts to get her to go out using my 2nd ID has completely failed. She has not even replied to any of my text msg.

BTW, moolah is a must to BY-ing these PRC gals. I'm counting on continuation of my lucky streak...n next 30-40 days could be make or break for me as one of my start up investments will either be a big win or big loss. Since meeting KK on 6 Jan, my fortune has been very good n my odds of winning on my crucial investment are at least 9 to 1, hehehe. If it turns out to be a big loss, I may hv to drive taxi for the rest of my life...

Cheers!

Bro WB
HI Bro Warbird,
I am impressed with your BYing all these girls and esp KK. I have learn a lot from your posts but I am not convicted that it is not your money that these girls are after. I can empathise with these girls' plight in coming here.

It is only when you are truly broke and have to drive a taxi for the rest of your life that you know the truth about your love and your skills in attracting all these girls. So it might be a blessing in disguse either way your investment goes. I hope you will continue to update us about your life with KK or any other girls whatever happens to your investments. Thanks for sharing.
Old 06-05-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
huangsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome thread here. Hoping to read more.
Cheers

Last edited by huangsa; 06-05-2018 at 04:26 PM.
Old 07-05-2018, 09:09 AM
Samster

jinnian168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support Bro WB for marvelous thread.
Old 07-05-2018, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
maxcashout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent thread by bro WB.
Have a good week ahead.
Old 07-05-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
gothere6c deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, your forum below is most honest and right on the money.

Your thread already made my day looks brighter.

Your insights to the PRC gals were commendable.

While they are here to work and earn money, they of course will seek to enjoy the finest fruits of labour. Even if they want sex, they will select those who are young and energetic to pleasure them.

Nothing wrong to get pampered while earning money along the way.

Gifts such as jewelleries and expensive smart phone were the norm.

The PRC gals knew nothing is long-term and so for short term everything is on the negotiating table.

Bro WB views and forums bore the truth and downright honest about their lives in our little red dot.

What really happens were anyone guess and often opens to the highest bidder.

Bro WB, thank you for your thread and all your lovely forums.

My wish is that more experts to contribute in this thread.

May you bless with good health and longevity.

Quote:
Hi bro Singland,

Ths for ur post n ur insightful comments.

All PRC gals/women who come to SIN to work at KTVs hv only one goal in mind: To make as much money ASAP. Many of them were whores back in PRC n most r very cunning, duplicitous, mercenary, materialistic n crass, even vulgar, but there r exceptions of course.

Yes, when these gals agreed to be BY-ed by a lao ah pek like me, it was primarily for the money. But it's more complex than that. For one thing, it takes more than money to BY n keep a gal. A modicum of social n negotiating skills r essential...

There r a few things to consider:

1) Why was I rejected 100% a yr ago? Why did I take 8 1/2 months to bed my 1st BAO-ee XW? (I hv chronicled my saga w/ her in various threads for over a yr). Why was I rejected when I offered 25K a month for a Fujian gal who now appears quite ordinary to me?

2) Why hv I been much more successful lately, although offering only the going rates, in BY-ing gals who r MY peculiar type n who r the most desirable to ME personally, among ALL the gals I hv seen in SIN?

The reason is simple. Though an ah pek, I was an inexperienced wussy "nice guy" who was desperate n needy a yr ago n who thought every pussy was somehow SPECIAL, whereas now I'm a MAN who has the "abundance mindset" n who plays hard to get.

About 2 wks into our RS, I asked KK if there were much younger n better looking men who offered to take care of her. She said yes, but she told them she had arms n legs n could take care of herself. Then why did u want me to BY u, I asked. She said, I knew u r the type of MAN who could n would take good care of me. After I showed my initial interest, she was the one who actively pursued me to BY her!

Of course all my BAO-ees r after my money, at least initially, but a few want more than money. KK wants n needs me to fill her 2 other voids: The void in her pussy n the void in her mind/emotions.

Does KK really love me? It depends on the definition of love. There r at least 3 types of "love."

1) Emotional attachment or bonding in a longer-term RS.

2) Romantic love

3) Sexual love (or lust)

There r a lot of overlap in all 3 types which share similar underlying neuro-mechanisms n neurotransmitters, including oxytocin, serotonin, endorphins, etc. n r considered forms of addiction.

KK is now emotionally attached n addicted to me. Using my new-found techniques of conversational n covert hypnosis combined w/ giving her regular one-hr-long COS, I'll greatly intensify her addiction n make her fall deeply for me, over the next couple of months.

What will happen if my crucial investment turn out to be a big loss? Let's see. Assuming that that I also lose all my other investments n everything else n hv to drive a taxi (actually I could return to my previous occupation on a part-time basis n make a pretty decent living), so what? I'm a MAN n shall make a comeback very soon n go on to new heights n live a fuller life. A blessing in disguise! KK is smart enuff to know this n she will stick w/ me. She may hv to work a few months at TAM or DC Complex, ya. The question is: How long do I want to keep her? Very soon I'll meet younger gals who r more desirable (to ME) n will BY them.

Let me share two of my new mantras w/ all samsters:

1) Chio pussies r like nonya kueh, eat all u want, the world will just make more!

2) To give COS to a woman, make love to her mind, emotions n body!

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 07-05-2018, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 8
JetJupiter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well said, fully agreed.
Hoping for more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothere6c View Post

While they are here to work and earn money, they of course will seek to enjoy the finest fruits of labour. Even if they want sex, they will select those who are young and energetic to pleasure them.

The PRC gals knew nothing is long-term and so for short term everything is on the negotiating table.

Bro WB views and forums bore the truth and downright honest about their lives in our little red dot.

Old 08-05-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxynoteS9 View Post
Bro WB

Thank you for your strong thread.

Why should KK showed any vindictive? You had already taken good care of her and so why is there a negative respond?

It is good that you can control your emotions well. The game ended once you fell in love.

Bro WB

To win a gal heart you need to care less and never fall in love.

Of course you also need to understand her and take care of her.

Man have the abundance mindset and emotional mastery to win.

We also must remain compose and dominant mindset.

Hope to learn more from the experts here. So keep the posts coming.

Happy days to everyone.
Bro, tks.

If you dump a gal and she becomes very angry, even vindictive; she has bad character. If she is sad but wishes you the best, she has good character.

Choose your girl wisely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinnian168 View Post
Bro WB

I was reading this thread and came across reading bro Austin great forum above.

What a well though strategy and definitely full of thrills. Of course can be full of tribulations too.

Wonder how many men have the time, resources and patience to do what he was doing.

For sure, I have not capabilities to do so. Simply it will need plenty of time to reply text msgs, money to meet the gers and so on.

Agreed with your comment that bro Austin was a consummate player!!

Simply unbelievable and also irresistible!!

I do agreed with many brothers here that this thread voted best thread and keep it going for another decade.

Hope bro WB enjoy your weekend.

Cheers!!
Bro,

Thanks for your post.

Bro Austin was a flower king. He immigrated to Australia 5 years ago for personal reasons.

Don't forget that "All roads lead to Rome." There are many ways to achieve the same result. Develop your own. You may need surprisingly little money...

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxynoteS9 View Post
Bro WB

Wish you a have great weekend.

Holy grail in pickup gal meaning owning her pussy.

The above post was valuable lesson.

Why gal always love jerk? The reason simply because her mind can only process one thing and that;s fun and great sex.

Gal usually are pretty dumb in terms of love and often choose the wrong guy. Also they will not care if the guy love her because all she wanted was having great sex.

Hope what I commented above makes sense? Any rebuttal?

Thanks for the lovely thread.

May the FORCE be with us guys!!
Bro,

Thanks for your post.

There is a better alternative to being a jerk. Become a prestigious man.

https://www.artofmanliness.com/artic...he-alpha-male/

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirminoNo9 View Post
Hi Bro Warbird
I agreed wholeheartedly that if you give PRC mind-blowing pleasure of COS then you will be hooked for long time and not easy to be released.

Anyway is all the enjoyment.

Bro, tks.

Actually, I hv just realized that Taoist sex is superior. Prolonged pleasure and much more emotional and physical bonding. More oxytocin and less profound dopamine surges.

HI Bro Warbird,
I am impressed with your BYing all these girls and esp KK. I have learn a lot from your posts but I am not convicted that it is not your money that these girls are after. I can empathise with these girls' plight in coming here.

It is only when you are truly broke and have to drive a taxi for the rest of your life that you know the truth about your love and your skills in attracting all these girls. So it might be a blessing in disguse either way your investment goes. I hope you will continue to update us about your life with KK or any other girls whatever happens to your investments. Thanks for sharing.
Bro, tks.

You're right. I was a newbie then. I last saw KK in 2013, she was fat and ugly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothere6c View Post

Bro, tks.

You make my day!

I consummated my relationship w/ TY last wk. She is very sexually responsive for an 18 yo girl. Though still very shy in bed. She is the closest to my type I hv seen since I met the yr 97 Hunan gal in Dec 2015.

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 08-05-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning to all samsters!

I'm back in SG.

I'm inviting kakis to join my outings to two types of joints:

First, you must meet two criteria. 1) be a very light drinker, and 2) willing to smoke outside the room.

Second-hand smoke is very hazardous to health. I intend to stay healthy so that I can bonk as many pretty dolls of my type as possible, for as long as possible.

The two types of joints I go most often:

1) HH at Peace Centre joints, Dynasty or Jade/China doll. 5:00 till 9:00pm.

Expense per pax $30-60. Booking $150, butterfly $30-50. Only booking at Dynasty.

I do go to SH at these joints occasionally. SH booking at Dynasty is now $300, BUT you could always negotiate and many gals will accept $200. Still $200 at China Doll and Jade.

There is a cheap alternative for HH and SH too. Just go and sit in the hall at these joints. I can book a gal or get gals to butterfly or get a singer to sit w/ you. How could you lose?

2) SH at P8 n Lido or other high-end joints. 9:00pm-2:30am.

Estimated expense per pax $100-150, booking starting at $300. Some gals may want $500! But biz is bad n you can always negotiate. I hv balance n expense per pax is as low as $70!

I do go to other joints infrequently. I'm open to suggestions.

There is a plan B which is FOC. Just touring the PC joints and looking at every gal. Get ctc of the gals you like for follow up. Bros are welcomed to join me.

For SH, I usually leave early n I don't drink one drop, but will share the expenses equally. Fair enough?

For high-end joints, I like to keep a new bottle for as long as possible. Sometimes many months! I tip the mummy generously, n in return, she will get the room charge reduced to a token. It's a win-win-win-win situation. Obviously good for us, the mummies n the gals. It's also good for the joints. Why? More customers beget more attractive gals which in turn beget more customers...

Peace Centre joints hv the most number of dolls for viewing at HH. Whereas prettier dolls may be available for SH at higher end joints. There is considerable overlap though.

PM your ctc if interested. Pls indicate your interest, option 1 or 2, Plan B or all three.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 08-05-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

8ya8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Yesterday, I received an email from a FEMALE "seduction n sex guru" n I like to share wat she wrote:

"...........................The antidote to any kind of tendency towards
approval-seeking, of course, is to STOP relying on
WOMEN to make you feel good about yourself. They
will sense that you're trying to 'use' them for
something, and they'll resent it.

You, on the other hand, will never be able to
get 'enough' of what you're looking for, meaning
that you'll always be walking around with a big
hole in your emotional guts looking for someone to
plug it for you. Not the most satisfying way to go
through life.

How about this: not trying to 'generalize'
about women, or group them into a gender-based
clump and assigning them all across-the-board
characteristics ('I need to get X from women'),
but instead, looking at them as HUMAN BEINGS ...

... and not only that, but INDIVIDUALS.
Individuals who don't appreciate being used as
tools - and furthermore, who will never be
inclined to give you ANYTHING if you seem as
though you 'need' it from them.

If you tend to be insecure or needy around
women, then take it from me, that's an inherent
part of your personality. It's not going to go
away once you get 'enough' of something, because
you'll never be able to GET enough.

If you want to get that part of yourself taken
care of, you need to look WITHIN YOURSELF and your
own life to do what needs to be done.

Figure out what you're feeling bad or uncertain
about, and then take steps to implement a solution
into your life. Look at that 'bad' feeling as a
MOTIVATION, or a jump-off point, for you to
develop yourself further into a more high-quality
and all-round desirable human being............................................. ...."

Good points to ponder...

I hv been improving myself, every hr, every day, in every way...wat more could I do?

Well, I can never get enuff pussies of my type, not necessarily bcos of any inherent personality defect, at least not now, but bcos of my very strong libido n virility. I'm not apologetic or ashamed of my manly sexuality, even at my advanced age.

Have a great day!!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Thanks for the nice post above.

Definitely good points to ponder above. Me too trying to improve myself daily.

Never be needy and insecure because woman will feel that man is weak.

Really astonishing to learn that at your age you are still able to have sex regularly with strong libido. Really admired you for that sex prowess.

I knew that having young syts will make you achieve better sex.

So I hope bro keep on improving yourself and don't forget to post more here.

Hoping to read more and conment whenever I could.

Please do enjoy yourself and be happy.
Old 08-05-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
xiang2jia3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ya8 View Post
Bro WB

Thanks for the nice post above.

Definitely good points to ponder above. Me too trying to improve myself daily.

Never be needy and insecure because woman will feel that man is weak.

Really astonishing to learn that at your age you are still able to have sex regularly with strong libido. Really admired you for that sex prowess.

I knew that having young syts will make you achieve better sex.

So I hope bro keep on improving yourself and don't forget to post more here.

Hoping to read more and conment whenever I could.

Please do enjoy yourself and be happy.
Me also trying to improve myself daily.

Thanks Bro WB for this great thread.

Cheers.
Old 09-05-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

alexcora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I like to give my FR on the power of meditation n hypnosis.

The other day a most esteemed bro called me n the topic of KC came up. If u think abt a gal often, u hv been KC-ed. he said. He was RIGHT. I guess I hv been KC-ed by a no of gals at the same time. I think of KK n GG often n many others, including some gals I hv dumped. Especially Xiao Xue who agreed to be BAO-ed but was sent back to China before consummation of the BY n also couple of gals whom I rejected in Macau, China, etc.

After 3 days of meditation, my KC for KK is reduced to zero n now I associate her w/ negativity as much as w/ positivity. I may still meet up w/ her on my return but may not keep her for much longer. Whether I achieve my mission or not is unimportant. I dun care two hoot whatever happens to her, ya.

For bros who hv been KC-ed by someone deemed undesirable for whatever reason, pls try meditation. Dun know how to do meditation? Just google it n go from there. It's very simple. Just do it.

I hv made slow but steady progress in the game of BY since I 1st stepped inside a KTV in Sep of 08. I'm working hard every hr, every day, in every way...

"It's not where or how you start, it's where and how you finish that counts."

However, let me remind you that the most crucial factor is to be your True Self. You may pursue all the outer goals including money, status, fame n the prettiest pussies, etc, but they are all ephemeral n meaningless, n w/o being ur True Self, you will be very disappointed, empty n unhappy.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Meditation is a powerful tool to relieve yourself and summon your internal chi. Many leaders will meditate daily.

"It's not where or how you start, it's where and how you finish that counts."

The above sentence makes typical cow sense.

I had enjoyed reading all your posts thus far and enjoying every minute of it. I also learned plenty of tips. Just a matter of applying the tips.

Will go out to approach many gals to try out most tips.

Incredible to note of your BY KK and how much she love you. Care to explain why you don't want to keep her longer.

Will like to contribute my forums here soon.

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1