The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2016, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 9
Wdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
100k for me if service is good, 50k if no good, maybe i cheapskate
Bro, care to share in balai how much should we pay for Special to massage gal?
Old 20-11-2016, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4200 / Power: 20
johnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond repute

tmr sunday balai moneychanger got open boh?
Old 20-11-2016, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny21 View Post
tmr sunday balai moneychanger got open boh?
Money changer open everyday
Old 20-11-2016, 11:13 AM
Samster

johnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11prince View Post
Money changer open everyday
thanks bro.
Old 20-11-2016, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdydx View Post
I recall few ml quote 350k go fj... Seem to be a standard price there. But most fj can only do in hotel
Old 20-11-2016, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaeshi View Post
I recall few ml quote 350k go fj... Seem to be a standard price there. But most fj can only do in hotel
i went massage shop , fj can do inside massage room. starting will quote 500k , after bargain 300-350 k
Old 21-11-2016, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdydx View Post
I usually part 500k, didn't bargain. You should be able to get cheaper.
Old 21-11-2016, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
PenguinChaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I ever bargained to 350k from 500k. But, in the end, the FL refuse to even take off her top, refuse access to her breasts etc and even threatened to call her okt over. Now I only take from joints.
Old 21-11-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
maddy3637 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andiwjy18 View Post

Attach the whatapps profile pic of her.

Thanks for the info, in my first visit I was about to take her.. but didn't
Old 22-11-2016, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinChaser View Post
I ever bargained to 350k from 500k. But, in the end, the FL refuse to even take off her top, refuse access to her breasts etc and even threatened to call her okt over. Now I only take from joints.
That's too bad. Thanks for sharing...
Old 22-11-2016, 03:27 PM
Samster

Day 1
sunday morning managed to take the first ferry to balai and had arranged koxx to pick me up and we headed to the villas for cewek, wow! walk in out until i blur liao then settled for a cewek and off we go for BKT as many mentioned U channel must try ones. one pork rib soup plus one dao ki one rice w two drinks come up to sing price 80k as koxx oredi eaten his breadfast.reached paradise and go over to the provision to buy cigarette and etc, back in room and received call from koxx says want the cewek to come or not? ok lai lai anyways nothing much to do..then lunch jio cewek to go out eat and she refused says order room service, ok loh. foods came she ate two mouth then the whole plate dont want liao, i see liao.. seriously cmi. evening around 7pm koxx call and says dinner, ask her again, and she again says dont want to eat. i was thinking WTF lah you want eat or not never my biz also, so meet koxx at lobby and we go silver river for the reowned bitter gourd fish head and sweet sour chicken plus 5 btles of carlberg aft dinner went back and one more shot then sleep liao..

cewek name: merry
bbbj/bj : n.a
fj : 2 shots
$ : 1 juta
overall : 1/10 service
tip : 100k

Day 2
as cewek left i woke up washed up and call koxx pick me up go tau pek gong temple pray pray and wanted to try wanton mee but no open so lan lan go back to BKT again and tell koxx arrange a ml to come room for an hour of massage aft massage sleep through the day and order room service for mie goreng special, eat liao sleep

Day 3
had arranged the 11am ferry back so woke up quite early and went out to get some snake skin fruit and prawn cracker. i was told the tasty chicken rice was not the right hand side coffeeshop but across the road left side malay stall selling ones. tried it not bad..

anyways virgin trip, quite a good experience there, and many thanks to bro 11prince for the ctc.thanks bro

Last edited by johnny21; 27-11-2016 at 12:17 AM.
Old 22-11-2016, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny21 View Post
Day 1
sunday morning managed to take the first ferry to balai and had arranged kofa to pick me up and we headed to the villas for cewek, wow! walk in out until i blur liao then settled for a cewek and off we go for BKT as many mentioned U channel must try ones. one pork rib soup plus one dao ki one rice w two drinks come up to sing price 80k as kofa oredi eaten his breadfast.reached paradise and go over to the provision to buy cigarette and etc, back in room and received call from kofa says want the cewek to come or not? ok lai lai anyways nothing much to do..then lunch jio cewek to go out eat and she refused says order room service, ok loh. foods came she ate two mouth then the whole plate dont want liao, i see liao.. seriously cmi. evening around 7pm kofa call and says dinner, ask her again, and she again says dont want to eat. i was thinking WTF lah you want eat or not never my biz also, so meet kofa at lobby and we go silver river for the reowned bitter gourd fish head and sweet sour chicken plus 5 btles of carlberg aft dinner went back and one more shot then sleep liao..

cewek name: merry
bbbj/bj : n.a
fj : 2 shots
$ : 1 juta
overall : 1/10 service
tip : 100k

Day 2
as cewek left i woke up washed up and call kofa pick me up go tau pek gong temple pray pray and wanted to try wanton mee but no open so lan lan go back to BKT again and tell kofa arrange a ml to come room for an hour of massage aft massage sleep through the day and order room service for mie goreng special, eat liao sleep

Day 3
had arranged the 11am ferry back so woke up quite early and went out to get some snake skin fruit and prawn cracker. i was told the tasty chicken rice was not the right hand side coffeeshop but across the road left side malay stall selling ones. tried it not bad..

anyways virgin trip, quite a good experience there, and many thanks to bro 11prince for the ctc.thanks bro
hi, which villa merry?
Old 22-11-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
hi, which villa merry?
Villa 52.
now under blacklist liao.
Old 22-11-2016, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Villa 52.
now under blacklist liao.
recently many bad cewek, last week i went balai , went villa 55 saw sofi, no book here book other , i am lucky get info here, btw sofi look pretty.
Old 22-11-2016, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
recently many bad cewek, last week i went balai , went villa 55 saw sofi, no book here book other , i am lucky get info here, btw sofi look pretty.
Is it so bad? Will go try her.
May be sofi will pang chance me cos I am old man.
Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1