The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2016, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 12
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singha86 View Post
FR 3 days 2 night (2-4)

Took first feery out, same routine meet up with kofa, and off we when to villa, reach knn the cewak kena book, because the papi forget about the booking by kofa, told kofa its ok, and went to look at villia 55, jus random book 1 cewak and off we left for ealry lunch, simple wanton mee with fried chicken in honey suace.. After food went back room with kofa for drinking session, lady soon arrive , both of us tried talking to her but the cewak seems bored, offer her drink reject also.. so mai f care.. limpei not come here see her face, kofa left and i did my businness, lady refuse to shower and sex was even worse no gfe and i did not fire, somebody told kofa for me and he call me shortly, told him and say ask her f off.. told kofa no need take any money back and jus ask her f off after all she earning a living.. kofa and me left for drinking at freshbeer bar, 1L (80k) 3 colours to choose. After drinking, me and kofa went to sliver river for dinner.. tcss about everything, while walking into sliver river, kofa saw the lady i wanted to pre book we jus smile and walk past as she had booking and she know kofa book for me but dont know wtf the papi do until forget.. kofa than msg her and ask her tml booking and she said ok, so lan lan, first night sleep alone������.. dinner was simple 3 dish with fish and beer after dinner back to hotel and and contine drinking with kofa. Ended the night and kofa left as he also half drunk.. ended day 1.. woke up 730am and kofa msg me everything has been book and i met him at lobby at 0830hrs, follow him to send people to ferry and off we went for breakfast.. breakfast was a simple dish of steam fish (ikan kurau) whole fish for 2 person with rice (98k). After food left for villia to pick up my cewak (v14) paid and off we left, reach hotel, enter room and got a hug and kiss. ho seh liao, tonight its going to be a good night.. tcss with her and she rememebr seeing 2 lonely man eating at sliver river����.. everything was good and she took good care of everything.. the rest is up to ur imagination.. Dinner was at sliver river again with beer, after dinner, go pub again same place order beer and played darts at there till we retired to our room.. 2 round both of us half drunk fire off and cuddle to sleep till morning where she intilted 1 last round before going back, shower together and kisses and hugsss and tip her and send her down together before she left.. shower and went for bkt at aston before kofa send me back to the terminal.. by far the best trip..

Day 1
villa 55 - sofe (syt)
looks -7/10 with make up
body slim
attitude - 0/10
gfe - 2/10
damage - 1.1 mill
RTF- never again

Day 2
villa 14 - Ola (ssyt)
looks - 9/10 ( no make up )
body - Slim
attitude - 10/10
gfe -10/10
damage - 1.2 mill

Total cost
ferry- $56 ( 70k sea port tax )
lady- $250
tips for lady -
kofa -
Hotel - $80
dfs liqour-$50.50
Beer and food - $200
provision - $50
foot reflex- $20 for 2 days.. 1 hour

total cost ( rough est )
$686 ( dose not include tips and kofa tips as all this are personal tips )

Up you for so loso.
Old 15-11-2016, 06:41 PM
Samster

kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singha86 View Post
loll up 11 prince fr.. wanton mee bo wanton, same lor that time eat with kofa and order wanton mee but the mee came without the wanton.. hahahaha.. but the honey chicken with garlic is nice.. bro kengng bo up my long compo fr? hahahaha
Cannot. up before.
Wait next life.
Old 15-11-2016, 06:42 PM
Samster

Sunday ai mai?
Or Tuesday?
Old 15-11-2016, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
kjhg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how much tips i need to pay the girl. 200k enuff bo, dowan to underpay or overpay the market rate.
Old 16-11-2016, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhg View Post
how much tips i need to pay the girl. 200k enuff bo, dowan to underpay or overpay the market rate.
It depend on you. Will you pay 500k if she is a runner? I aware some bro don't give Tip even they got 3-5 shots a day.

100k-200k for me. Why I went Balai becos it should be cheap. If you can pay 500k-1 juta you can enjoy in Singapore. No need to go so far to explore.
Old 16-11-2016, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Mr 11 Prince, though again a composition, but this round is good.
But exchange rate no need check so much. All about same unless you are changing few k sin. Tio Bo.
Give some comments on Hotel Paradise so at least some bros can know since Aston is always full.
Try to go on weekdays then you will see many syts, confirm nap nap one.
Project workers station there will order girls to their rooms over the weekend. They need to relax once a while.
So basically you will not see many bros in villa but girls are super less.
You order so much food from bkt, I really cannot tahan... miss the dry version. Super nice.
I found Aston and Paradise Room similar. Equally spacious or big. Paradise' furniture and Toilet maybe look older. Both Rooms are Clean. Both wifi is manageable. Aston charge $50 but Paradise charge $40 for Delux room if I am not wrong. Both their Staffs are friendly. The only Con side for Paradise is their Free Breakfast CMI! Another Con side maybe is their housekeeping take long time to do...
Old 16-11-2016, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 9
Wdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11prince View Post
I found Aston and Paradise Room similar. Equally spacious or big. Paradise' furniture and Toilet maybe look older. Both Rooms are Clean. Both wifi is manageable. Aston charge $50 but Paradise charge $40 for Delux room if I am not wrong. Both their Staffs are friendly. The only Con side for Paradise is their Free Breakfast CMI! Another Con side maybe is their housekeeping take long time to do...
I guess a big Pro side of Aston is the swimming pool not just one cewek mentioned that to me. however I have never stayed in Aston before.
Old 16-11-2016, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Therum2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
200k, if she's really good 500k

usually 200k
Old 17-11-2016, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
yourslovingly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
any massage centers ?

Have any good massage centers except maximillion ? any recommendations?
Old 17-11-2016, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
kjhg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yea, never heard bout sharing bout massage at balai. any good one ? and what are the market rate for massage at there.
Old 18-11-2016, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 10
Singha86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySingha86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
yea, never heard bout sharing bout massage at balai. any good one ? and what are the market rate for massage at there.
sakura massage not bad.. leg and body massgae is the same price if i remember correctly.. i always go for the leg massage which cost 80k i think.. excluding tips.. as for full body massage, extra service wil be nego between u and the lady.. cant say how much as i never go for full body massgae with extra as i have already book cewek from vilia..
Old 18-11-2016, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
andiwjy18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sing2012 View Post
Bro do u have sofi picture?
Attach the whatapps profile pic of her.
Old 19-11-2016, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
lopaktao is Cool - loads of Potential

wondering how you guys book the lady. any shop to visit?, planning to go on 12 December.. any one?? please share..
Old 19-11-2016, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
Too little, better don't go if you are not preparing to give at least 500k tips. I give 500K to 1m. 200K only cost S $20+, not even enough to pay for parking fees for my Toyota Prius
Please go away.
Old 19-11-2016, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therum2 View Post
200k, if she's really good 500k

usually 200k
100k for me if service is good, 50k if no good, maybe i cheapskate
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1