The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-04-2022, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
JohnLocke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Yeah and a nice balcony in the master for bonking. Some of the adventurous ones will leave the blinds open
Agree the balcony thing...While doggying Bona I remeber she suddenly opened the blinds for an outside view while I was taking her from behined...such a nasty whore she was...hard to get such souls these days
Old 07-04-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Tulip from Silk

looks – 7.5 (looks like the pics. i like her face features. reminds me of a fling. milf category. have bracers)
Boobs – 9 (huge and natural. slight sag is understandable)
Body – 7.5 (very meaty in all places with slight tummy, not suitable for slim lovers. usual thai tanned. pussy is trimmed)
BBBJ - 7 (can tell she is quite green but it was acceptable. not much of a BJ person myself)
FJ - 8.5 (sex was good. no commercial feel but maybe she is abit tired as she said she just landed!)
GFE - 8 (gfe is quite strong from this one. not much issue with communication although her english is limited)
Service - 7 (service was acceptable. her gfe and specs makes it a worthwhile visit for big boobs lover like me)
RTF - planning as she will be my replacement after Melon
Old 07-04-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Janwalter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody tried Pam from Mansion before?
Old 07-04-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

Big supporter of Dome 1 - I'm overjoyed with their return.
Really miss the warm embrace and services of our thai friends.

Do any bros notice that other non Dome 1 prices are starting to come down? I have recently been getting a lot of WeChat messages from ML/ FL (PRC) contacts to 'come back and visit', seems like Dome 1 is really doing a good job.
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Old 07-04-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
Newbee123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewbee123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If i am new to the scene does "verification" help?
Old 07-04-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
iwearlongsleeve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by staycool6543 View Post
Hi bro . Glad you enjoyed your session with Lol.
Did my RTF with her this morning.
As before she greeted me in her Pinafore without any underwear’s. Can see two lovely big boobs from the sides.
Fair tall and leggy lady with long hair.
Milf with sweet smile and seductive eyes.
Not slim and not fat a woman with curves at the right places.
She recognised me from my previous session and she was smiling and saying I am her breakfast.
This lady can French, lick and game for any positions. Her legs will jerked when she cums.
Her bbbj has got many patterns.
I had a good time even though I booked 2 slots but came once. Old already cannot do 2 shots.
After 1 shot teach her how to do massage and chit chat.
She started tearing and told me she had a very rough customer who spanked her
very hard and f… her violently and she could not stop him. She told the customer she is in pain and do not enjoy rough treatment but was ignored.
Comforted her and told her to inform OKT.
Will RTF before she leave on the 11.
Hope you had a good time too (:
Yeah that fella rabak, she told me about it too. Damn disgusting.
Old 07-04-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnLocke View Post
I like this kinda of Tarma.
Hope OKT can bring in these Type

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 07-04-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
Big supporter of Dome 1 - I'm overjoyed with their return.
Really miss the warm embrace and services of our thai friends.

Do any bros notice that other non Dome 1 prices are starting to come down? I have recently been getting a lot of WeChat messages from ML/ FL (PRC) contacts to 'come back and visit', seems like Dome 1 is really doing a good job.
Yeap. More thai Fls, means customers have more choices.
Price will come dwn eventually.
Old 07-04-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4254 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
FR for Tulip from Silk

looks – 7.5 (looks like the pics. i like her face features. reminds me of a fling. milf category. have bracers)
Boobs – 9 (huge and natural. slight sag is understandable)
Body – 7.5 (very meaty in all places with slight tummy, not suitable for slim lovers. usual thai tanned. pussy is trimmed)
BBBJ - 7 (can tell she is quite green but it was acceptable. not much of a BJ person myself)
FJ - 8.5 (sex was good. no commercial feel but maybe she is abit tired as she said she just landed!)
GFE - 8 (gfe is quite strong from this one. not much issue with communication although her english is limited)
Service - 7 (service was acceptable. her gfe and specs makes it a worthwhile visit for big boobs lover like me)
RTF - planning as she will be my replacement after Melon
Good Fr . I also a boobs lovers like U.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 07-04-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Thank Mansion for slot with May. Booking was fast after verification.
Looks: Refer to picture (sure some edit) but pretty girl
Body: Slim, petite, boobs man-made
Service: KC is strong, all listed services, treat her well and she will return back to you
RTF: Will try others in the same stable again as proven reliable.

Cheers
Old 07-04-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 13
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light

RTF her.

EVEN BETTER THAN BEFORE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdefg7 View Post
Stable : THE PIMP
Lady: ARIES

The coroner has performed this autopsy after a hiatus.

Face: Not bad not bad. Quite Chio. She has this serious but chio face. Kind of reminds me of the math teacher you had in school. Always strict but underneath those clothes you knew there’s a body to fuck when you masturbated away in the showers.

Body: Straight out, she’s not your typical skinny or slim girl. This is a woman that has a body that is made to be pounded. She’s not fat but like a typical Singapore girl except, she has HUGE TITTIES!!!

Boobies/body: oh damn, it’s big and nice and delicious.. she’s a bit of a teaser too, she saw me looking at her so she stripped rather slowly and I went in to hug her and ran my hands from her butt up her back and around to hold that massive titties. She’s got a nice butt too and great skin which has some ink on it. She also smells great and it’s not an artificial scent, smells very natural and nice.

BBBJ & Painting: when we got into the shower, it was all play. Clearly we had formed a connection and she was teasing me non stop. She only soap my cock and rubbed it non stop and smacked my butt. Then she gave me a furiously fast hand job till i wanted to cum and then stopped and did the listerine BBBJ on me which sent tremors throughout my body as I summoned strength to hold my army back.

Quickly washed and dried her up and made our way to the bed. Wow, she just automatically bend over by the bed and I told her I wanted to taste her pussy. She put one leg on the bed and I knelt down under her and ate that succulent and delicious pussy. Clean shaven and inviting. Tasted and smelled great and gosh, her moans were so loud and pleasing to my ears. Licked her till she came all over my face and I didn’t even use any fingers.

FJ: this is where she thrives and comes to form. Since I gave her the pleasure of cumming in my face and mouth, she gave me the pleasure of enjoying her on top. She slowly climbed on top of me and lowered herself into my rock hard cock... I quite good sized but seeing my cock getting devoured by her tight and smooth pussy was a sensation and sight which is unforgettable. She rode me, gyrated me, grinded me, reverse thrusted me till i was on Cloud9. After a good period, i could see this girl is a little tired so i laid her on her back and continued in missionary... This is where it get interesting because she pulled me to her and moaned right into my ear as she attacked my ear while pulling me closed to her. I could feel my chest on her titties and she start moaning OH MY GOD into my ear.. That really pushed me over the edge as i significantly quickened my pace and pounded her.. Pulled out and came all over her body.. Damn it was a big big load. A long time in the making. haha

FJ2: Took a shower with her and cuddled and chatted through the app. Her english is minimal but hey, lust a language that doesnt need words. Hahaha... Shes very fun even though it was like chicken and duck talking. After some giggles and laughs, i reached in to kiss her and that must have kick started her because she gave me that look right into my eyes that she's ready to take my 2nd army. She gave me a intense intense INTENSE BBBJ which really made me go wild... She was sucking and licking my balls... alternating between each ball and my cock head.. I especially love it when she handjob me while she is sucking on my cock head.... real heavenly.... signalled for her to lie on her stomach as i slowly eased in.. can hear her moan out… fucked her nice and slow and she’s clearly enjoyed it as did I… tapped her butt to signal doggy and right away she perched her butt into the air as I took one good look at that wet glistening pussy as I pushed my cock deep it. She grabbed the sheets in pleasure as I banged her hard. Hands on her hips pulled her to meet my each thrust.

I told her I wanna cum and she swung around and pulled my rubber off and sucked on my cock so ferociously while playing with my balls that I shot everything to her mouth while she was still sucking and sucking. Made my knees so weak. She can still show me all my cum in her mouth and swallowed it all!!! Wow!!!

Showered and tipped her and left a man with a spring in his step as I was certainly lighter after both those loads of wad.

Next RTF booked for next romp.
Old 07-04-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
laii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for best from love affair

OKT:9/10 leand the way by video easy understand
Looks:8/10 85%from photo look cute w a sexy lips
Service: 8/10 i have wait 30mins bcause she go buy food and she apologized to me with a very innocent face look cute a frencher
Damage:220/2 shot/90mins
Body: 8/10 slim and fit no extra fat tattoo on back
Boobs: 8/10 man make c cup nice nipples
Pussy: sensitive no smells need ky when fj
bbbj: 9/10 feel good can do it long time
GFE: 9/10 keep calling me oppa too much Korea drama but i like before i leave she said "oppa kajima" mean pls dont go i really want to stay hahah
fj: 9/10 second shot she ask me to sleep and let her ride on me she really enjoy it (she make a curry chicken on my neck for who have gf or married be careful lucky im single)
rtf: definitely yes will go back to thai next week
Old 07-04-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1473 / Power: 15
sytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud of

FR for heidi (SA)
Finally know why she has so little FR yet fully booked daily.

OKT- 10/10 thanks bro for the arrangement n patience as i kept change my timeslot . So sorry abt that.

Location - 8/10 clean n cosy place, easy to find , no check in .
Towel - better bring along ur own.
Looks - 9/10
Body- 9/10 damn skinny n slim with enhanced boobs (slight hard) plus back tattoo n tummy tattoo.
Bbbj - 8/10 slow n good
Fj x 2 - 9/10 it feels like fcuking ur sugar babe. She abit shy shy when missionary n hit her spot. Eyes open big big type. Shiok .

Thanks to SA for bringing this powerful gem here.
Old 07-04-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
Amazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of light

Best For: If you are looking for a Natural C cup tits babe with malay minah face and a sexy curvy bod, clean shaven. Friendly but shy!

UP My Points if you found my review useful, thanks guys!

Ruby from LovelyPattaya - $230/2 Shots
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=867729

Overall score: 75%.

The Good: Natural C Cup Tits, Firm Butt, Clean Shaven
The Bad: Room could be cleaner and girl a little less awkward.

Location - Ample parking!

Looks - 7/10. Malay minah look.

Boobs - 8.5/10. Natural C Cups but not so firm and full. However very bouncy!

BJ - 8/10. Can arouse me for 2nd time! Good technique!

FJ - 7/10. The basic positions, first round was riding and doggy. She doesn't look like she was enjoying it nor hating it. Neutral. 2nd time was her missionary, easy to cum because of her bouncing tits and fuckable body.

GFE - 7/10
She is friendly but awkward? Like she is shy or something, not really talkative but you have to initiate and she'll be accommodating.

RTF - Not likely and she's going home in another 3 days. So book her if you want a minah bod with natural tits.
Old 07-04-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Tiffany from thaismile
Looks...gnd .. foto accurate ..except color ..shd b from issan
Body .. avg ..foto accurate
Service ...like having sex
with ur new gf first time.
Zhutzhut...hav hav ..the slowslow type
Attitude .. 7 ..no rush.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1