The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2016, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 12
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Photo to share.
Cmi or Cmi?
Haha. Depends on individual.
One word Cmi with 2 meaning so see individual how to define.
(Photos from Mr 11)
Old 13-11-2016, 12:33 PM
Samster

kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Double post
Old 13-11-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster

Old 13-11-2016, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1406 / Power: 17
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Photo to share.
Cmi or Cmi?
Haha. Depends on individual.
One word Cmi with 2 meaning so see individual how to define.
(Photos from Mr 11)
Very close to CMI liao.. Definitely not an SYT and can see the big tummy bulge.. No go for me...
Old 13-11-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Singha86;15303468]
Quote:
Originally Posted by andiwjy18 View Post
Sofi from v55 got a bad attitude coz hv a bf from Hotel Maxi...[/QUOTE

dont care got bf or not, since she want open leg means she in need of the cash, if got bf so wad? than ask bf bao her la dont let her work lor.. ccb paid 1.1rp not see he face lor.. can ask kofa, we treat her nicely but dont shit on our head..
anyway bo pic of her, but she is short, slim dark skin and with new rebonded hair woth green hairline.. they only gal in 55 with green hairline..
Heard from papi her so-called BF is actually a Korean currently working on an offshore project in Balai so mostly he will be at the project site..... when he is not on site and return to the hotel..... then he will contact Sofi to spent the night with him. Tats why Sofi will do runner whenever the Korean calls.... because he is big tipper and sometimes Sofi even refunds the booking fee if someone else oredi book her tat day so she can just to go with the Korean.
Old 14-11-2016, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
Gabion Hotel +62 777 326222

Ok guys plz remember only Hotel Gabion able to fetch u from the jetty & the driver operate from morning 8am to 5pm indo time.

Hotel Maximillian +62 777 328028

As for Maximillian Hotel they will not fetch u from the jetty so 2 ways to reach there one is oplet which is Van (Blue or Yellow) per person is 5000 rp & the next way is walk there around 15mins walk from the jetty. The driver operate from 8am to 9pm indo time

fyi...........

Last edited by Makashi; 14-11-2016 at 12:05 AM. Reason: e
Old 14-11-2016, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi balai bros....
Could help cfm SPDF also apply to others ferry company that depart from HBF

Old 14-11-2016, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Therum2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Grounded Eagle;15306664]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singha86 View Post

Heard from papi her so-called BF is actually a Korean currently working on an offshore project in Balai so mostly he will be at the project site..... when he is not on site and return to the hotel..... then he will contact Sofi to spent the night with him. Tats why Sofi will do runner whenever the Korean calls.... because he is big tipper and sometimes Sofi even refunds the booking fee if someone else oredi book her tat day so she can just to go with the Korean.
This explain it.

She must purposely show me attitude on that evening. Such unprofessionalism.
Old 14-11-2016, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=kbt7046;15309946]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Golden Rule to Remember : There is no such thing as True Love exist in Tg Balai. All the girls working at Villa are only for money,when they are with you they can tell you they love you, but the next day they will tell other man the same thing. Their so called boyfriend are those customers who are more generous. I used to give at least RP500,00 in tips, up to RP1m. So I alway receive good service, the girls who I book before will keep on contact me after I left. I know none of them love me, they like me because I give more tips than most of their customers. So some of the girls will reject other customers once I call them to tell them I'm coming even at last minute notice. If she has already book and can't reject, she will present poor attitude just to get send back to villa so that can come to me. Korean doesn't know the market price there, so they'll pay a lot more in booking or tips than Singaporean and Malaysian, so they are more welcome by the girls there. Some of them can give US$100 tips to girls each time they book. Furthermore they are younger than customers from Singapore who are mostly above 45. Young man of course more attractive to the your girls. Even though they are prostitutes, but the fact is young girls normally like young man. So if you're old (above 45) and you want good service, prepare to spend much more as when you're old, the only thing you got is money. I've a friend who is the owner of 3 coffee shops always receive great service from the girls there despite he is old and ugly, many girls at villa wish to be book by him as he not only giving tips of up to $300, he also give jewellery and top end HP such as iphone 6.
Agreed much bro..
Old 14-11-2016, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
fixxxer is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by danh View Post
Oh Tg batu,my frens been there b4 like 10-15 yrs ago.My frens said those parlours was guarded by army but the foods and gals are way way cheaper than batam and balai.Lots of underage and syt there.Normally,those gals start at batu then balai then batam....If urs want fresh meats better go batu first but kinda far traveling there,like 4-5 hrs or more by ferry.But my frens said not much entertainments there so kinda bored,but dont know how abt now cos it like 10-15 yrs ago,maybe got more entertainments now,whose know?Too bad my frens dont want to go liao and retired liao....i get to know this too late,so its a big regrets for me too.
Tg Batu, a great Place bros, last was there about 14yrs back. Been there abt 3 times.True the Place was guarded by the Army. The Villa was a Single Place. Size of 2 Football Fields, not kidding... It was fenced up. When we enter in the ceweks will start screaming, fucking felt like Rockstars... . Accomadation was a Chalet if i remember. 3 rooms with hall and Kitchen. Opposite that was a Place for Food Stalls. Fresh seafood and All. Was Dirt Cheap. Ceweks were cheap also. Paid less then 400k for them. A nice place. More laid bk then Balai. The ferry journey was the Killer, was long. Any bros know what happened to tht place? Please do enlighten me. Thanks.

We don't care what it meant \m/
Old 14-11-2016, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all

I remember long time back when I visited Tg Batu in the 90s..there was also a cock fighting arena not tat far from da villa..then its called changi or so sort like tat! Wow..fond memories!cheers..
Old 15-11-2016, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 10
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Balai 11-13 Nov

Xe Rate 081116 $1 = 9,411 rupiah
Xe Rate 101116 $1 = 9,372 rupiah
Xe Rate 111116 $1 = 9,578 rupiah
Sun Plaza Basement Rate 101116$1 = 9,260 rupiah
Harbourfront Rate 111116 $1 = 9,100 rupiah
Paradise Rate 111116 $1 = 9,400 rupiah
Maxi Rate 111116 $1 = 9,450 rupiah
Maxi Rate 121116 $1 = 9,400 rupiah

Requested my Driver help to check Hotel availability on last Mon for last Fri to Sun. He managed to help me booked 2 Rooms without Fridge for $36 per night at Paradise Hotel. Can top up 40k if I want a Fridge which I chose not to.

Took the first Departure Falcon Ferry 7.55am for 2-ways $56 with my regular Kaki. The Boat is 1/4 full only on Fri morning.

Reach Balai Terminal at 9.37am Indo Time. My Driver pick us at the Balai Terminal Exit. Lead us to his SUV.

We went straight to Villas est. 10am. Not many Cars. Not many girls too. Not to mention Lookers!

Walked down walked up. End up I chose from Villa 3. Amel 26yo from Medan for 750k from 800k. Look below Avg. Short and a bit Plump. Speak Indo only. Know how to serve you during Meals. Can French but rough biting till my lower lip pain! BBBJ is power. Can change Positions. Keep touching my Nipple whenever on the Bed. Maybe signaling to f her always. Anyway 3 rds enough.

My Kaki chose from Villa 52. Fanny 20yo from Bandung for 1.1 juta from 1.2 juta. Avg looking Short and Slim good body. Speak Indo only. Keep playing HP with her bf that pissed off my Kaki!

We don't want to take out the Gals immediately. We want to enjoy Free Time. So we went to eat Wanton Mee with Drinks cost 68k for 3 pax along San Bei Law (三马路) after booked the gals.

Next we went to Money Changer along Maxi to change some Rupiah. The rate is $1 = 9,450 rupiah.

Then we went to the Provision Shop opposite Paradise Hotel to buy Cigarette cost 22k. Realized that Balai no more selling Marlboro Menthol in White Pack.
At the same time check their rate is $1 = 9,400 rupiah. Regretted did not change more earlier!

After that we went to check in Hotel but the Rooms are not ready. So we walked outside to Shop and Save to buy some Groceries.

Managed to check in after we finish our shopping. Requested the Hotel Receptionist help us to confirmed our Return Ferry at 11am on Sun for 15k each.

My Driver requested our Gals to come to our Hotel at 12pm.

I went for 1st rd after she came. We watched HBO until my Kaki msg me est. 3pm he is hungry. So we decided to go to eat Chicken Rice outside Paradise Hotel along the Main Road. But it is not open so we went to the Coffeeshop facing our Hotel. My Kaki's Gal want to sleep so did not join our Lunch.

We ordered Wanton Mee again. The funny thing is Wanton Mee don't have Wanton? The Service is Bad. First my Kaki ordered Wanton Mee don't want Chillies. It came with Chillies. Then said we did not mentioned no Chillies which I heard my Kaki said. Next the Server said don't want Chillies just scoop away the Chillies so will be no Chillies loh. My Gal ordered Sweet and Sour Fish and a Plain Rice. I found it too big for her and maybe expensive. The Server said will find smallest Fish and tell us how much it will cost but he never come back to us. By the time the Fish came which is still big although half Side only which we cannot finish as expected. Anyway the meal cost us 132k. That Fish cost est. 70+k.
Lastly my Kaki bought 2 Sambal Chillies for 21k each which I told my Kaki don't bother to argue with him. Cos he can say Price increased to brush off us. Either we buy or don't buy. Anyway 1k is $0.15 only. My record showed I bought it for 20k previously.

After returned to Hotel, my Kaki gal which did not follow us choose to sleep earlier is hungry now. So my Kaki ordered Room Service Food for her cost 42k but paid 50k. I think his gal said keep the change. WTF

Back to my own room I have my 2nd rd before she went to sleep while I watch HBO again till dinner time at 6.30pm.

My Driver came to fetch us and went to Silver River as per my Request. Because I missed their Stir Fried Fish with Bitter gourd and Bean Paste. We ordered Stir Fried Fish Head with Bitter gourd and Bean Paste, Deep Fried Chicken with Garlic, Hot Plate Toufu, Sambal Sweet Potato Leaves and 5 Otak. The Server asked us whether want to do Small or Big Portion and we chose all in Small. The gals ordered Juices while we ordered 3 bottles Beers. The Dinner cost 437k for 5 pax. That day is not crowded although there is 1 Birthday Party and a Government Event. Less than 6 Tables so our Food came fast.

After dinner we went back Hotel. Got my 3th rd and she went to sleep while I watched HBO till 1am.

TBC...
Old 15-11-2016, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 10
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Balai 11-13 Nov

Cont...

Next day 7+am my Gal already changed and packed her stuff after I opened my eyes. So I decided to give her Tip and let her go instead of hesitating whether to extend her.

Meanwhile my Kaki msg me said he is taking Inhouse Free Breakfast now. Paradise Hotel's Breakfast is pathetic or CMI. Bread and Jam. Plain Porridge. Fried Rice, Fried Noodle, Sambal Eggplant, Fried Potato Wedges only. Nothing suit me. So I just ordered 2 Soft Boiled eggs.

We waited for my Driver to fetch his Customer staying in Paradise Hotel for 2d1n trip till 9.30am.

After he settle his Customer, we went to Villas est. 10am. There are many Cars and many Customers crowding few Villas. The Stock is worst than Fri. Maybe we reach too late or good one being prebooked or extended.

Walked down walked up. End up I chose my RTF from Villa 1 Bella 28yo from Bandung for 800k no discount since so cheap liao. Got 2 rds only cos no chance to do more lol. She is MILF. Big size, not tall and fat. Can French. Surprising Capped BJ. Can change Position. Smoker. Can speak and sing English. I chose her cos she can communicate although she looked Chui.

My Gal recommended to my Kaki her so claimed real sister from Villa 1 Devi 26yo from Bandung 900k from 1 Juta. Her GFE gau gau although cannot speak English.

After that we went for Ba Kut Teh recommended by U Channel. We ordered Ba Kut Teh, Claypot Liver, Claypot Mixed with Liver, Kidney, Intestines and Blood Beancurd and Claypot Beancurd Skin. So disappointed that they did not put Lean Pork in the Claypot Mixed and no You Tiao cos too early. The meal with Chinese Tea cost 164k for 3 pax.

Then we went back to our Hotel. My Driver brought his another Customer to eat while we idled at the Hotel. They have not tidy our room yet so we waited at the Lobby. Unknowingly we waited 1 hour until our gals came already our rooms were still not ready. My Driver also returned and surprised that we were still at the Lobby. So he informed us to wait in our room first. The Hotel will tidy our rooms after they have tidy the rooms for the check in. We watched HBO while waiting in our not tidy room. My Kaki finishes his 1st rd without tidy his room. Finally tidied my room and I tipped the Housekeeper some. I went for 1st rd after bath. At 3.30pm my gal said she was hungry. So she ordered Room Service Nasi Goreng Kampung (Fried Rice c/w Fried Chicken Wing, Ikan Bilis, Egg and Prawn Cracker) and Ice Lemon Tea 42k. It tasted good. She went to sleep after her meal while I watch HBO till dinner time at 6.30pm again.

We went to Silver River again but this time my Driver did not join our Dinner. Because he need to accompany his another Customer that came alone for Dinner although he has a cewek too. Sat night have many people. We waited for more than 1 hr for the Dishes to be served. We ordered Salted Egg Chicken, Black Pepper Beef, Hot Plate Toufu again and Kailan with Salted Fish. We forgot to inform the Order-taker to do Small portion so end up all came Medium and we could not finish the Food. Salted Egg Chicken is nice but eat too much will feel greasy so did not finish it. The Black Pepper Beef was a failure due to overcook or the Beef is old cos it is too hard to chew. The rest is normal. We ordered 4 Juices. The Gals order additional Mineral Water and 2 pack of Cigarettes. Total bill was 441k more expensive than previous Dinner even though no Fish and no Beer. I bought a packet of Chestnut 20k from the Counter during Billing. The Chestnut taste good. I will tabao more for my next trip. Lastly before I went off, I purposely told the Lady Boss. Please give me Small Portion in future if she saw me and can still recall me although I came not frequently.

During the Dinner my Kaki's gal proposed to go KTV. So we asked our Driver to check out Paradise KTV. He checked out 385k. But the gal suggested Bingo KTV feedback Paradise KTV's Control is difficult to use and the Price is not too expensive.

Then we waited for our Driver finish his Dinner with his Customer which sat beside us. He sent us to Bingo KTV and followed us inside to help us book the Room. We chose the cheapest Package 3hrs Free Room come with 12 cans Beer, Tibit and Popcorn cost 518k inclusive Taxes. Our Driver left us to fetch his Customer back to the Hotel. Bingo KTV even offer to send us back to Hotel if our Driver don't pick us back to Hotel. Our Driver came back to join us and help us to finish the Beers. The KTV room is clean and nice. The room is spacious and big enough for 10 pax. Sound system is good. Song selection should be ok becos I don't go KTV frequent so I don't know the song is it up to date. The only Con side is the Ventilation is weak. Maybe 4 people kept smoking in the room is too much. We billed at 11.50am and walked back to our Hotel which is not far. Because our Driver have no place to park his SUV outside the KTV so he parked at our Hotel.

After we reached Hotel we informed our Driver to pick us at 9.30am for Brunch before we go Ferry Terminal before 10.30am.

Back to room we washed up and we slept together. Too tired to do anything...

Next day morning est. 6.30am I woke up. She woke up later and we have our 2nd rd. After deed we washed up, packed and go to Hotel Coffeehouse for Breakfast together est. 8am. My Kaki come down later. We gave the gals Tips before they left est. 9am.

We checked out Hotel at 9.35am.
Went for Wanton Mee cost 70k along San Bei Law at 9.45am. We chit chat awhile till 10.30am then we went Ferry Terminal. I gave the Tip before the Driver left. We paid 60k Seaport Tax when we checked in which we prepared earlier. The Ferry departed at 10.59am. Reach Singapore 2.15pm.

Total Spent $472 for 3d2n.
Old 15-11-2016, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mr 11 Prince, though again a composition, but this round is good.
But exchange rate no need check so much. All about same unless you are changing few k sin. Tio Bo.
Give some comments on Hotel Paradise so at least some bros can know since Aston is always full.
Try to go on weekdays then you will see many syts, confirm nap nap one.
Project workers station there will order girls to their rooms over the weekend. They need to relax once a while.
So basically you will not see many bros in villa but girls are super less.
You order so much food from bkt, I really cannot tahan... miss the dry version. Super nice.
Old 15-11-2016, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singha86 View Post
loll up 11 prince fr.. wanton mee bo wanton, same lor that time eat with kofa and order wanton mee but the mee came without the wanton.. hahahaha.. but the honey chicken with garlic is nice.. bro kengng bo up my long compo fr? hahahaha
I go eat bkt but bo bk.
Actually their so call wanton mee is just a nick.
Its dry noodles same as wanton noodles type of noodles.
Ingredients is cha siew pork etc.
I will up you when I see you.
Hahahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1