The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-04-2022, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

2 quick successive bonks

Jiro:

Nothing to say. This is a gem not to be missed.

The full package, petite, big boobs, demure but wild. Wow

Best:

With loveaffair it’s always a hit and miss. In this case it was a hit
Old 06-04-2022, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 5
RockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Been visiting Nutty since her last trip countless times
From first visit until my last trip, service level nv drop
If anything it improved since we know each others preferences already, i always treated like rockstar

Especially enjoyed banging her standing doggy in the toilet with the blinds and windows open

Like hardcore and slutty milf ? can consider Nutty

Like girls who can take long and hard fucking ? can consider Nutty

Like girls with curves and know how to use them ? can consider Nutty

Bros on the fence, see the pic got interest dun wait liao
She leaving soon

Last edited by RockerLee; 06-04-2022 at 01:21 AM.
Old 06-04-2022, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chua0378 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsgboizzxx View Post
FR for Tiffany 1.5 hr from thaismile
Okt - 10/10 - friendly and smooth booking as usual
Location - central, about 10 min walk from mrt station, if bros know which bus to take will be nearer
Looks - 10/10 - indeed xmm look, pretty cute, got thai tan
Boobs - 8/10 - A as stated. Not for boob lovers but I am okay with flat
Gfe - 9/10 - speaks english quite well so is easy to understand each other
Service - 10/10 - tight and shiok. Also accomodating to different positions
Not too much frenching and dont think she allows painting
Hmmm , so You tried to paint and she rejected?
Pussy totally shaved or bush?
Thxx
Old 06-04-2022, 01:20 AM
Samster

RockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Got strong recommendation from Lau Jiao Chiongster to go for Fa.
If rockstar reco, sure good stuff, so quickly book next available slot

Cant describe what we did, since it hit me like a hurricane
Most of the action was done by her, i literally lay down relax and enjoy

But want to highlight a few things

Face: Very pretty face, mid 20s only
Body: Healthy tan and smooth skin, with nice butt and long legs

Clean shaven pussy and very low mileage one line type that is tight

Can pump long time, she no complain type
Old 06-04-2022, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
yufor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeNoCarrotHead View Post
KC = kum cheng ( 感情). Some cheongsters ( like me) prefer to sex with some feelings. But we not stupid lah. Precovid times, French is confirmed, can finger, can 3p, can anything with many girls. Now, this one cannot, that one cannot, n price is double.
I sincerely wish things go back to sanity as soon as possible. Wish all well n happy.
Wa bro thanks for replying. I only started cheonging after covid started, so I always kena this cannot that cannot also. Wish I can feel how pre covid times was like. I still noob only read some old FR can whole day with girl etc, never experience those before.
Old 06-04-2022, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yufor View Post
Wa bro thanks for replying. I only started cheonging after covid started, so I always kena this cannot that cannot also. Wish I can feel how pre covid times was like. I still noob only read some old FR can whole day with girl etc, never experience those before.
No need wonder about pre covid times la, there are a small number of ladies currently available that provide similar pre covid levels of service. But must be quick, they either leaving soon or are super hard to book
Old 06-04-2022, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1556 / Power: 6
beemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant future

Visited silkstockings stable recently with some friends.

I tried Lucky
Looks: 6/10
Body: slim with a small tummy. Small boons, natural (not C). Not shaven but Bush wasn't thick
Kissing: no
Painting: moved into 69 after requesting
Bbbj: a bit green
Bathing : yes, she helped to shower me
Gfe: 7/10

Heard from my friends that Dina and Pinky were good for them.

YMMV
Old 06-04-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheremycar View Post
FR for Bena, Club Friday
Looks exactly like the photos. Very friendly girl, always smiling.
Easy to talk to, can speak English decently well.

Really enjoyed her BBBJ, she can blow damn long. Nice and slow, woke me up for 2nd round even though I was tired.

FJ was also great, she can take long session of pounding. Nice ass for doggy style.

Service is superb, I took very long for my 2nd shot but wanted to stop cause I was exceeding my time, but she told me try for 5 more mins. Never once complain that she was tired.
I was eyeing her too . Guess u have fast hands.
Old 06-04-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
lancer13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick fr for Chanel thaismiles

Saw her pics, wa damn hot, fast hand fast let booked a slot on 2nd day.

Looks: 9/10. Actual girl quite different feel from the studio photos as expected. Had a more cutesy feel to her, especially with her specs on, but just nice my type hence the higher score. Had minimal make-up on too.
Body: 8/10. Small but cute boobs, on a young nubile body
Gfe: 7/10. Friendly girl, and very touchy. Felt like I was getting molested by her haha. Decent English and she can understand most of what I say
Bbbj: 8/10. Despite her young age, she was surprisingly good at this. Didn't feel any teeth, and the way she caresses the balls while sucking is quite shiok
Fj: 9/10. One word, tight. Surrendered my soldiers just from missionary. Hearing her moan brings me back to those uni days of bonking young girls.
Rtf: yes
Old 06-04-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ippt View Post

The Pimp Aries

Looks: 7/10 minus the usual ps.
Boobs: 9/10 Huge
Body: 8/10 Tight bod
Frenching: 8/10 Sensual
BBBJ: 9/10 Slow and sensual.
FJ: 9/10 Take it slow and easy and willing to change positions.
AJ: Didnt try.
GFE: 10/10 Try her best to please.
RTF: Yes

Bro is Aries thicc or slim?
Old 06-04-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 20
bear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of light
Mini - FR on Love Affair gal

I forgot she was Thai on booking and thought her name was supposed to mean MiNi 迷你 (attract you) in Chinese.

But mini, meaning small is a name that perfectly suits her. Upon entering the hotel, she is a girly girly. Pink PJs dropping from her slim body, bubble tea on the table, pop music and a hand mirror with some phrase like "The world is your friend". The hotel room is clean with plenty of lots of towels.

The girl herself is a dream for anyone wanting to indulge school girl fantasies. Super slim A-cupper, long firm legs, completely flat stomach and sharp hipbones. Probably less than 40kg and way slimmer than even her pictures indicate. Face is recognizable from the pictures, though clearly taken with a filter and skin is rougher than the pictures though.

She is wet and her body got hot during the act, but she also spends a lot of time covering up, perhaps due to shyness. Very accommodating and quite friendly though.

Not for people looking for sex crazed MILFs, but she will definitely have some fans.
Old 06-04-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
vicron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
Bro is Aries thicc or slim?
She is more on the thicc side.
Old 06-04-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Vlad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nutty from RP, 1030 hrs

Shack out, this will be my last bonk for this month.

Think everyone knows this milf
Very curvy and sexy. A hit with milf lovers.
Bbbj is superb.

She turns super horny when lick in the right spot.

Moaning is seductive, makes you wanna up tempo to make her moan more out of control

Doggy, boneprone, missionary, cowgirl, spooning. Whatever position you want, just pull her up and place in the position n bonk hard.

1st shot took 25mins of bonking

Was lying down to rest and she came to cuddle beside.
Caress her boobs, ass, sliding finger along her pussy
Both of us never wash up, and I sit up with her lying on her side.
I open her asscrack up and lick her.
She was embarrassed and say dirty.
So I turn around and stuff my dirty cock in her mouth, hot steamy licking n sucking

Less than 10 mins of rest and 2nd bonk starts, lasted 20 mins and she says no time liao
So get her to blow and empty into her mouth.

OK guys, I'm really out of armies, thanks to some of this fantastic girls, I manage to stiffen up for some actions

Even before the forum came alive with the girls, I'm already quite active in the telegram group, some postings are not allow in this forum as requested by the bros.

Once the forum came alive, I try to give my feedback as truthful as possible.
The gals I feedback are among the top qualities.

Looks and figures are up to personal preference. I'm a sucker for milf, as their figure are more feminine and skillful.
So please do not come here and curse and scold them or tarnish them just because they didn't fit your criteria.

If there's no real pictures posted, just give n take la. If you really don't trust the pics, then just go for those that post real pictures.

Happy bonking and respect the girls for coming to our land again, ok.
Old 06-04-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

just posting to show appreciation to Potato (silk stocking) for keeping to her word and focking me hard. she said ' I am fighter, professional ' and proceeded to prove her point
Old 06-04-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4296 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Jam fr SA,

She is a demure, soft spoken lady that belong to the service class...

She got silky smooth skin...

I just need to lay back n let her give my didi a treat to some tongue swirling BBBJ...

I taught her to lick around the groin, n balls area to further stimulate my didi to make my didi happy...

Then she oso rape my ass... but Hebe is more aggressive....

With such a butt, sure must try doggy to listen to that piak piak piak, n cum in doggie style lah...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1