The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-09-2019, 08:27 AM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/you-zi-massage/
Here
Haha thanks bro... ok I can go try as no bbbj.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 30-09-2019, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 7
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better
ro haosoken has super memory. i am looking forward to his next fr lol.

Danea was completely different when i visited her when she just came. full hour service, 4g play and no upfront payment. only didnt return for me as she offer nothing particularly outstanding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
This is simply military talk . Nicccce!

Old 30-09-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1294 / Power: 17
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

wow spent quite abit of time going through the back logs this morning , seldom see pages jumps so fast over weekends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

Massage-wise, I think Sally is the best, followed by Cat and Summer.
And with regard to attitude, think Cat is the best. No looking at phone. Sally is the worst.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Cat and Summer. See my recent FRs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajirao View Post
Greetings Fellow Samsters.

Sally deserves honourable mention. ... Admittedly, I'm not a fan of her catbath.

The past few months, my go to ml for massage was Xiao Mei. While her massage never left me sore and half-dead like Sally's, it was good enough for me to keep returning. Her company was also enjoyable...
which xiao mei are you talking about? Gotta agree Sally does massage well if only her voice is sweeter but really hope she can pack more techniques to her HJ and lesser time of her touching phone, recently she looks quite exhausted, don't know if stressed out or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
All along this was the case...to be very frank...even the best in massage here in SLG still cant match the skill of my regular massage auntie.
Don'd mind share this massage auntie bro, PM if not convenient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haoshoken View Post
After more than a week, finally got time to post my FR on Danae (https://sglonelyguy.org/danae-massage).
Appreciate your MR, what i sexperienced wasn't that bad, though the last time i'd visited her before she went for the short break,nonetheless no reason to RTM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
And avoid using stupid iMessage..... that is a killer move
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
What's wrong with iMessage?
Becareful when the same Apple ID is shared among the devices in the house hold,
other devices will receive the iMessages if you didn't disable the function on chiong phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Yes I have specific MLs for specific needs. Used to have 3 on rotation in a month - interspersed with a new ML for the thrill

My MILF ML regular for fantastic massage is Elaine - ...
is Elaine still around ? care to share if she is.

Tried 7th Princess last week finally,
Both Sally and 7P is on par in massage but 7P wins in terms of service provided,
shower together, and god damn she spent a lot of time on my rod doing HDLY and HJ.

Thank You
Old 30-09-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
Danea was completely different when i visited her when she just came. full hour service, 4g play and no upfront payment. only didnt return for me as she offer nothing particularly outstanding
The dreaded slacking/take-it-easy syndrome manifesting itself there..

So darn hard to find MLs nowadays who provide consistently good services, regardless how long they have been here and/or the steady stream of regulars they have under their belt..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-09-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Hahahaha

It doesn't matter to me as bbbj is not my likings...

U should convince the bro who post the flop posting earlier...

But then again she was your regular before... now no more?
Ya, even regulars need to rotate and renew. You.mean you don't ? And I can only have so many regulars at one time.

Anyway, since you don't go for bbbj at all... You won't know the "standards" we are talking about right?
Old 30-09-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
The dreaded slacking/take-it-easy syndrome manifesting itself there..

So darn hard to find MLs nowadays who provide consistently good services, regardless how long they have been here and/or the steady stream of regulars they have under their belt..
Really bro? TBH, I find that there are more MLs these days who stay longer yet do consistently maintain the high level of services than before.

Last time only a small handful can stake that claim - Mint, Laura

Today there's that whole bunch from you know where.
Old 30-09-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
chiongahchiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried
https://sglonelyguy.org/jo-jo-massage/
?
Old 30-09-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 7
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better
never try b4, but local, middle age, style of photo and services provided. you are betting on the underdog imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiongahchiong View Post
Old 30-09-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Really bro? TBH, I find that there are more MLs these days who stay longer yet do consistently maintain the high level of services than before.

Hmm.. Maybe I'm setting the benchmark too high with those 2 you mentioned..

I don't know but somehow the subsequent sessions don't feel as good/fantastic as the first.. Those little and irritating actions slowly start to creep into them..

Oh well maybe I'm just ranting for the sake of ranting to alleviate Monday Blues..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-09-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

hi guys, how about the girls at tsrjox? no FRs for the ladies there? some of them are FLs though
Old 30-09-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Hmm.. Maybe I'm setting the benchmark too high with those 2 you mentioned..

I don't know but somehow the subsequent sessions don't feel as good/fantastic as the first.. Those little and irritating actions slowly start to creep into them..

Oh well maybe I'm just ranting for the sake of ranting to alleviate Monday Blues..
You are not alone...it happened to me most of the times.
Coz they see you come back so means u kenna hook.
So "eat you". And will start to cut corners here n there.
Old 30-09-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Aiyah, say Laura
Make my monday blues even more blue lol
Old 30-09-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 0
olcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyrambo666 View Post
Hi bros.. anyone tried any of the MLs listed below? Very interested to try Malay MLs..

https://sglonelyguy.org/apple-massage

https://sglonelyguy.org/anna-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/sarah-massage/

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
worst malay ML beware ... The room got hidden spy camera ... under supervision by the boss at 2nd floor shop..
😱😱😱😱😱
Wow...... Hidden spy camera in the room ...!!!!!

🥶🥶🥶🥶
Jialat.... Those customers anytime can end up as Famous JAV STAR....
Old 30-09-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Slacking a bit is just human nature. It's applicable to all aspects of our lives.

As the saying goes, "familiarity breeds contempt." Am sure all of us have taken for granted even our family members and close friends at times, inadvertently or otherwise.

No big surprise about it.
Old 30-09-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 0
olcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by haoshoken View Post
After more than a week, finally got time to post my FR on Danae (https://sglonelyguy.org/danae-massage). I went to her after reading reviews of her being compared to APs like Angel and TN. So I guess she must have her white knights, OKTs or supporters whom like her service. Therefore, I try to write my FR with facts without bias of my own opinion, so as not to offend any bros. When you see a @ in my FR, it means I am checking against the services she offered on the site.

SMS her for a booking at M hour and she replied within 5 mins. I reached earlier and we managed to start earlier by 15 mins.
  • M - 15mins : Entered her apartment and locked the door. She lectured that I turned the knob too fast too loud and should let her do it instead. She is dressed in a Sailor Moon like uniform.
  • M - 14mins : Passed me a towel and asked me to wash up on my own @
  • M - 11mins : After shower, asked me to lie down on the bed. Once I lied down, told me to get up and said she forgot to collect the payment upfront from me. Got up and paid her.
  • M - 10mins : Lie down again. At the same time, she stripped fully naked (nice round D cups @, slim waist and firm butts) and started the massage. Pressed on my back and thighs. The pillow I am resting my head has a strong saliva smell.
  • M - 0mins : Sensual starts with a catbath @ (running cold water on my back with her tongue), followed by rubbing my back with her tits @
  • M + 5mins : Told me to flip over and asked if I want a CBJ or HJ. Asked for BBBJ or Boobs PCC -> rejected. @ Opt for HJ in the end.
  • M + 8mins : Forbid touching nipples and pussy. Can only palm her tits and touch above pussy (hair area). Tits enhanced and a bit hard. @ HJ was fast and forceful; had to remind her to slow down and lighten grip due to the pain inflicted.
  • M + 10mins : Asked for 69 HJ -> rejected @ Asked to cum on tits -> rejected. Asked to lick tits -> rejected. Asked her to turn around so I can more easily palm her tits -> accepted.
  • M + 15mins : Was really tough but I finally came. Tough because the HJ was mechanical and awkward silence with no teasing @ Told me to stay put on bed and wait for her.
  • M + 20mins : Waited until nearly dozed off and proceed to wash up myself. She was all along in the bathroom doing her make up.
  • M + 23mins : Finished bath and told me to open the door quietly. I suggested maybe she would like to do it and she agreed.
  • M + 24mins : Left the apartment. Total time spent = ~40mins
Once again, just trying to give a detail rundown of facts without bias. Hoping to help bros who are looking for or avoid such kind of experience.

❌ Thanks to you, bro haoshoken for your time and effort in sharing of such a detail report comparing the ACTUAL against the STATED IN POSTING...❗

Your sharing will certainly do GREAT HELPS For bros to avoid such kind of not so satisfying experience. 🤣🤣

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1